Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS. No one can help her feed her children or get dressed but he can read her poetry over the internet? alrighty then. Personally, if I was in the depths of ME, poverty, strained familial relationships etc I would prefer it if my love came over, cleaned up, batch cooked and ran me a bath.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry that handful of vitamins photo has be done 😂 I don't want to post my entire rattle jar because it's quite specific and I'm paranoid.. But Louisa you jel? I've got the good stuff and you're left with CLO 😭😂
---
Ah it won't upload, I've got morphine whilst you've got vitamin d😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FFS. No one can help her feed her children or get dressed but he can read her poetry over the internet? alrighty then. Personally, if I was in the depths of ME, poverty, strained familial relationships etc I would prefer it if my love came over, cleaned up, batch cooked and ran me a bath.
So would she, but he refuses to

Reactions: 5
Didn't she post a ranty thread around Christmas time, about how the kids said ML wasn't good enough, wasn't like RSD? Maybe that's why he won't come over and do all those things for her, the kids don't like him.

What can he say, he prefers sleeping in an actual bed rather than a mattress balanced on food bank tins.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she mentioned that he has a kid as well (not sure if grown up or otherwise, mind). It's almost like moving away from support (for RSM and kids) and then starting a relationship with someone in another country, with ties to keep him there, was a bad idea 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she mentioned that he has a kid as well (not sure if grown up or otherwise, mind). It's almost like moving away from support (for RSM and kids) and then starting a relationship with someone in another country, with ties to keep him there, was a bad idea 🤔
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!

*notreally crispy

• Haha
Old Jasper must have a right magical penis that makes RSM have funds for flights, feel well enough for travel and rodgering every other weekend and have the energy to be arsed with poetic phone calls.

Footnote: never put the word 'penis' into the gif search thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Old Jasper must have a right magical penis that makes RSM have funds for flights, feel well enough for travel and rodgering every other weekend and have the energy to be arsed with poetic phone calls.

Footnote: never put the word 'penis' into the gif search thing.
Actually, there's quite a useful gif in response to this:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.