Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really don’t know, and it’s killing us.
---
So who is the apple of her eye, sorry I meant the aim of her ire

1. RN
2. LO, abuser of £300 AI toothbrush
3. RD
4. A Health Care Professional
5.a retail worker
6. Swarthy gentleman
7. Yacht club busybody
8. Horsey busybody
9. Customer service rep on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, it’s absolutely going to be a kid. Probably the “naughty” one. Because let’s face it - there is no one else up there in carer hell. And she is now “not speaking” to the kid u til the kid apologises to this awful awful mother and her new enabler.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is it something to do with the £350 AI toothbrush?

Anyway, no one but us has read it, so she's moved on to ranting on usual topics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me this one hasn't moved to Scotland too? It's bad enough knowing that the Most Horrid of Darlings might be lurking in Lidl.

don't panic! bex's hometown that smells of the abbatoir is in england

I'd love to properly get back into rsm, now all the good telly's finished, jack's still mia and bex seems to be on the mend so can't milk the accident anymore

but every time I see her ML tweets, I feel physically ill 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never managed to not be able to breathe and tweet at the same time, I can't be trying hard enough.

Note to self - be more professionally annoyingly sick whilst shouting on twitter and getting my end away with MY LOVE probably at the same time

Because let's face it, nothing would get her off more than talking about her ails whilst being dicked.

Too much? Oh well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
don't panic! bex's hometown that smells of the abbatoir is in england

I'd love to properly get back into rsm, now all the good telly's finished, jack's still mia and bex seems to be on the mend so can't milk the accident anymore

but every time I see her ML tweets, I feel physically ill 🤢
Oh my, I didn't realise you meant Oor Heroine, the tweeting man's crumpet, Bex @DinosaurSenior 🤣 Scotland is marked SAFE.

'Properly get back into RSM' is something you'd definitely avoid saying on the west coast, unless you wanted to become the new ML @kachoochoo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Three days radio silence…and back with an inane attention seek to make sure folk know the fat wheelchair bound bint is also not only a hot sexy chick but a hot sexy BIKER chick.

Going with three days rogering.

Also - have you noticed SHE can regularly fly to south England for a burger session but the kids are stuck with whomever is given a key to check in with them once a day back up in “central Scotland”. Why can’t they have a cheap EasyJet/RyanAir return ticket to see old friends and their dad? Times too tight? All the benefit money going on RSMs flights and sexy outfits for pub nights and hotels?

• Sick
  • Sad
Three days radio silence…and back with an inane attention seek to make sure folk know the fat wheelchair bound bint is also not only a hot sexy chick but a hot sexy BIKER chick.

Going with three days rogering.

Also - have you noticed SHE can regularly fly to south England for a burger session but the kids are stuck with whomever is given a key to check in with them once a day back up in “central Scotland”. Why can’t they have a cheap EasyJet/RyanAir return ticket to see old friends and their dad? Times too tight? All the benefit money going on RSMs flights and sexy outfits for pub nights and hotels?
I like to think that those poor girls are delighted to see the back of her for a couple of days of peace and quiet and normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like to think that those poor girls are delighted to see the back of her for a couple of days of peace and quiet and normality.
Me too, but it's awful. Even if let's say he's paying for everything, which won't be the case it must be really hurtful seeing her going all sorts of places (as let's face it she'll brag) and the kids not allowed to do anything

I guess he is just trying to make some sort of general super basic #disability point here but I genuinely see nothing other than a woman that can literally never be pleased.

No one will ever do right for doing wrong. She is horrible.

Still - no story about how she has been discriminated against by middle class vicars wives or swarthy men so there is that.

Attachments

• Haha
I guess he is just trying to make some sort of general super basic #disability point here but I genuinely see nothing other than a woman that can literally never be pleased.

Still - no story about how she has been discriminated against by middle class vicars wives or swarthy men so there is that.
What is with grifters and this buttery soft business

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Alarmingly good point.

BRB, just checking on Vex Bitchen aka @wolfnsunflowers

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She’s clearly angry with her illness here and it’s probably the most honest she’ll get about that. It almost makes me have some sympathy for her.

Reactions: 8
Yes. I hear you.

Also, 22.4k bot/not followers, her post 18 hours ago, one comment, 15 likes, 1237 views including us. Not really happening for Louisa Britain, maybe because she's an absolute rotter

Screenshot_2024-03-31-22-51-34-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: 2