Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she keeps going on about theft of something rather than money (I think) I wonder if when the thing was delivered RSM insisted the children check it was all there. And something was missing (gin? fags? Does uber deliver them?). Delivery person says it was obviously not included at source for whatever reason - RSM family accuse him of theft. He retaliates.
And here we are.
By the way 'child abuse' and being 'not very nice' are a long way apart.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If the delivery driver being "not very nice" is child abuse, then what's the verbal and physical abuse (hair cut off without consent) and neglect (living in a tit tip with no food in the cupboards, sleeping all day while the kids care for themselves) she subjects her own children to called?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I suspect if indeed it is true, they've had a delivery from somewhere like McD's and they haven't put some nuggets in the bag, which happens fairly often. However, if you're a big old racist twit, you'd assume it was nicked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, Loulou, the orders are packed and sealed by the restaurants. If something is missing it’s nowt to do with the driver, who is paid an absolute pittance by the way.

A threat to the public is a bomb, or a crazy person with a machete. Not some poor underpaid driver giving your cheeky, entitled little tit of a daughter a taste of her own medicine.

Reactions: 19
I reckon it was

'This is an age restricted delivery, I need to hand it to somebody over 18'
'My Mum's in bed'
'It's got a bottle of gin in it, I can't give it to you'
'MUM! MUM!'
<Snoring sounds>
'She's asleep'
'I can't give it to you, then'
'But that's our dinner'
'OK, I'll leave you the food, but I can't leave you the rest'

3 hours later
'WHERE'S MY bleeping GIN????????'
'The Uber man took it'.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon it was

'My Mum's in bed'
'MUM! MUM!'
<Snoring sounds>
'She's asleep'
'But that's our dinner'

3 hours later
'The Uber man took it'.
Do Trading Standards or whoever do test purchases from deliveroo and the like to check they're not delivering to under-age people? Because that wouldn't surprise me, and the deliveroo person isn't going to risk jeopardising their job, however crappy and poorly paid.

Reactions: 13
I reckon it was

'My Mum's in bed'
'MUM! MUM!'
<Snoring sounds>
'She's asleep'
'But that's our dinner'

3 hours later
'The Uber man took it'.
Yes this seems a very likely scenario. With RSM keen to believe the driver just kept it.

She needs to be careful labeling people child abusers and thieves, and also accusing companies of harbouring such people.

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, Loulou, the orders are packed and sealed by the restaurants. If something is missing it’s nowt to do with the driver, who is paid an absolute pittance by the way.

A threat to the public is a bomb, or a crazy person with a machete. Not some poor underpaid driver giving your cheeky, entitled little tit of a daughter a taste of her own medicine.
She’s a fkin threat to the public

Reactions: 10
If it was genuine she'd have the full, excruciating 32 tweet thread posted.

My theory: someone blew the budget on takeaways and gin and now desperately needs a refund for groceries
So true. I think at most it’s something like others have said and they’ve refused to hand a restricted item over to RN (rightly so) and told RN to get to duck when RN tried to demand it.

At least, she’s accusing a driver of nicking BBQ sauce maccies forgot to put in and having not smiled at RN and praised her for being the second coming of Christ.

If it was anything actually serious, or at least serious by RSM standards, we’d know it in minute detail

Reactions: 11
The irony is I'm pretty sure this thread title was a tweet from her last rant about deliveroo stealing her chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good lord, Louisa Britain actually shares some useful information for families on a budget!

ggh.JPG

Ah. As you were.

jjf.JPG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The excerpt from the Unbound fundraiser (back in the day) indicated there'd be lots of savvy mum information.

Where *is* that book?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1000002162.jpg

Casually throwing out death threats now, is it? As so many have said, the fact we're not getting anything close to approaching the full story rather suggests there's a lot more to the situation than "Evil delivery driver STOLE FROM ME and ABUSED MY KIDS."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She could use the same lawyer who helped her sue Amazon. She pursued that to the bitter end, too. Amazon fell like a Jenga tower and has never been heard of again. WARNED, UberEats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.