Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240324_110946_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_110953_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_110957_X.jpg

So despite "almost dying" from an asthma attack that required "intense treatment" at 5am, just 6 hours later she's off for a lovely day out in ML's nice car (had to get that bit in there, I guess?), dressed like "an Princess". Why does nothing about this bleeping fantasist's life stand up to scrutiny? I have asthma and wouldn't be making plans a few hours after a moderate attack, let alone one that nearly killed me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t possibly imagine WHY this perpetual stealer of limelight might use the term princess in a tweet right now.

Just surprised she didn’t elaborate and try and compare it to the big C in some way, in the same tweet.

Absolute ghoul.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is she so obsessed with what others might think about her when they see her?
It's so wierd. She's an adult. Don't most people grow out of the 'omg like everybody's staring at me' phase when they're teenagers?
She seems to find herself endlessly fascinating and assumes others do to.

Reactions: 17
Mummy might die of asthma
Mummy might die in a car crash
'K, bye, have a great day at school!

For context, this current blahmit arises from a Blue Badge "controversy" where a person did in fact imply that any Blue Badge in a Range Rover was a falsehood.

My note is, it's over, RSM. They were ratioed. Points were driven home. Your umblebrag is - as usual - just a self centered whatever.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2834011View attachment 2834014View attachment 2834015

So despite "almost dying" from an asthma attack that required "intense treatment" at 5am, just 6 hours later she's off for a lovely day out in ML's nice car (had to get that bit in there, I guess?), dressed like "an Princess". Why does nothing about this bleeping fantasist's life stand up to scrutiny? I have asthma and wouldn't be making plans a few hours after a moderate attack, let alone one that nearly killed me.

Convenient way to force him into moving in and becoming the default parent, though, isn't it? 'Oh, I need you here all the time because WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if you hadn't been here after I had a coughing fit after my fifth cigarette of the morning?'

• Angry
  • Sad
Well I hope she’s learned a lesson about laying off the booze whilst on antibiotics for a chest infection she won’t have

I don't disagree with her about the current state of the NHS, but FFS, if it's that bad get ML to run you to A&E in his nice car. Are there no walk-in centres in Scotland?

Screenshot_20240324_192108_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_192112_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_192122_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240324_192131_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
As often happens, she has something of a point.

But also, refusing to call 999 if you think its an emergency "because you might burden the system" is bleeping daft, Lousia.

Reactions: 6
I don't disagree with her about the current state of the NHS, but FFS, if it's that bad get ML to run you to A&E in his nice car. Are there no walk-in centres in Scotland?

View attachment 2834871View attachment 2834872View attachment 2834873View attachment 2834875
And if she’s alright to whinge on on twitter surely she is alright to wait on bloody hold for a bit at the same time? Also we have a blue badge 🍉 and I can’t imagine using it for parking on double yellows unless it was an emergency, not for a walk round the park.

Reactions: 8
As often happens, she has something of a point.

But also, refusing to call 999 if you think its an emergency "because you might burden the system" is bleeping daft, Lousia.
Yes, and what does she think 111 are going to tell her to do?

Reactions: 5
She needed to go to A&E
there isn’t an “out of hours” GP with a magic asthma pill
Shes exacerbated this by galavanting around smoking and drinking and being burgered

Reactions: 15
This you can't breath it's a Sunday evening what do you expect them to do?
View attachment 2835109
Louisa, the big wee woo wagon will take you to a hospital, which is a special building full of qualified experts who know lots and lots about medicine and will be able to give you the drugs to make you better.

An OOH GP would just go "yeah, you need to be in hospital" because at this time of night, even in London, there are very few chemists open and so it would be difficult to get the drugs until Monday anyway.

Reactions: 13
Hi, just awake.

Did Roadsidemum have a nice day out with Simon Le Bon in the fancy car and nice dress and normal but possibly bickering kids?

I must know.

Asthma can wait. I see the current attack is RN's fault

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know why, but I always imagine her to look like Miriam Margolyes, rather than Princess Di. Apologies to Miriam though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Live tweeting a near death experience is... unusual? I felt like tit last week. Whole body aches, night sweats, tremours... updating my socials wasn't on my mind. I was too busy trying to get through the day without crying...

Reactions: 11