Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess he is just trying to make some sort of general super basic #disability point here but I genuinely see nothing other than a woman that can literally never be pleased.

No one will ever do right for doing wrong. She is horrible.

Still - no story about how she has been discriminated against by middle class vicars wives or swarthy men so there is that.
An illustration (not that one is needed) of how deeply strange and unhappy she is. If everyone she meets is an hole, then she needs to look in the mirror.

It's like she goes places just to get triggered by her own imagination.

Remember this is someone who proudly tweets that she impersonates people with learning disabilities for the lolz.

bleeping lunatic fantasist.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“Where’s your ID” isn’t abuse Lulu.
Answer the frigging door yourself.

No, I wouldn’t expect a human to answer on Easter Sunday on an app based delivery service.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One day, I would love her to catch someone on their last day of work for one of these companies (preferably pre-retirement with fewer fucks to give) and for them to respnd with duck OFF YA DAFT FANNY. Someone please make it so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This could go on for the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend. It'sthedramaMickIjustloveit.jpg

1000002152.jpg
1000002153.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And just like that the sympathy evaporates.
Call a therapist Louisa. You need one.

• Heart
Has she threatened legal action yet?

After this many bad experiences with delivery apps has she considered just not using them?
---
Honestly as this point its giving "sick of the kids, need a narc rage at someone or something that isn't them"
Can you imagine how stressed they are if every interaction, every simple food delivery descends into this level of drama?

Reactions: 7
I note she’s switched from deliveroo.
I hope she’s on a “do not deliver” list, and I don’t mean a formal one, I mean the delivery bikers all meet up and go “L Britain, 1 Scotland St, Scotland, yeah honestly mate, never go there. She kicks off and accuses you of eating her food, it’s not worth it”

Reactions: 11
she's going to be so excited in the morning, everyone knows you use uber at your own risk because they don't have humans to talk to - but she can have an argument with this guy! Yayy what a BH for the kids

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She deserves a pushback for saying he “abused” her children, when she obviously meant ”verbally abused” or just “was rude”.

Reactions: 13
She's all guns blazing this morning, banging on about Uber condoning child abuse and the offending driver being a "threat to the public."

All this over a stolen chip?

• Wow
  • Angry
It’s not clear what the Uber delivery man is supposed to have done, so I am 100% sure it’s nothing serious. Abused children how? Stole what?

If it was genuine she'd have the full, excruciating 32 tweet thread posted.

My theory: someone blew the budget on takeaways and gin and now desperately needs a refund for groceries

she's going to be so excited in the morning, everyone knows you use uber at your own risk because they don't have humans to talk to - but she can have an argument with this guy! Yayy what a BH for the kids
He's posted several comments but she has ignored them all so far. He definitely has the measure of her.

Sounds like he was verbally abusive or just rude to them. No idea what they stole she hasn't said maybe some of the order?

Uber eats trying to get her to take it off her public twitter and of course she isn't because it's getting more attention than her recent cryptic tweets.

Reactions: 7
So the delivery guy was allegedly rude to the child she deems the 'naughtiest' and is therefore a threat to society and should DELETE HIS ACCOUNT 🤔

It probably isn't possible that said child gave him some cheek and someone has taken the opportunity for a gin refund.

ETA interesting that she hasn't tagged Police Scotland in, given the volume of CALL THE POLEEECE replies. I wonder if that's because it's a load of nonsense and not a Polis job.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.