Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her personal 111 not have an online form option where it would have been quicker to complete that then whine on the internet for 144 characters? Or do they wait to switch it off the moment her bloke gets into his nice car to go home for work in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does her personal 111 not have an online form option where it would have been quicker to complete that then whine on the internet for 144 characters? Or do they wait to switch it off the moment her bloke gets into his nice car to go home for work in the morning?
But then only a robot would be aware. No person would be aware!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needed to go to A&E
there isn’t an “out of hours” GP with a magic asthma pill
Shes exacerbated this by galavanting around smoking and drinking and being burgered
Exactly! If she tells 111 thats shes having breathing difficulties, theyre obviously going to tell her to phone 999. She would obviously have known this...so what was the point in calling them?

Reactions: 7
I reckon it’s happened because ML has left back to his old folks home/ supported living apartment after the grim weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grifter whose Old Harold has a nice big car and quite a lot of money sounds familiar.
Say it ain’t so
She did say he was in a relationship when she started getting her claws into him. OH gets around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please tell me this one hasn't moved to Scotland too? It's bad enough knowing that the Most Horrid of Darlings might be lurking in Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me this one hasn't moved to Scotland too? It's bad enough knowing that the Most Horrid of Darlings might be lurking in Lidl.
Yes. Keep an eye out for Princess Anne in a fedora, careening down the footpath in a leckie wheelchair, gleefully scraping any cars she thinks are parked too close to her. WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last thread was an absolute belter. Between threatening to strip off in a not-Harvester, claiming to have fought in the Syrian war, burgering flights, begging lists and threatening easyJet customer service, we learned that the already very late One in Five book is now not due until 2025!
I should start following this thread because that sounds hugely entertaining. 😂😂

Could someone please explain the Syrian war comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In my minds eye I always see Big Mandy from This Country. She's rude and unpleasant too.
I said this before here and she took exception to it 😂

Screenshot_20240325_181633.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I should start following this thread because that sounds hugely entertaining. 😂😂

Could someone please explain the Syrian war comment?
We really don’t know, and it’s killing us.
---
So who is the apple of her eye, sorry I meant the aim of her ire

1. RN
2. LO, abuser of £300 AI toothbrush
3. RD
4. A Health Care Professional
5.a retail worker

Reactions: 7