Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she want everyone to believe the Krays are so terrifying?
Personality features of the krays
-tatty unkemp hair (N)
- breaks/loses stuff (mainly N)
- breathtaking model looks (LO)
- history genius (LO)
-was top of class until taken from school/moved to šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ (N)
- double hard bastards who want to wear your skin and carry shivs (both)
It's RN who has the model looks, I promise.

I'm just trying to avoid fishing for smarm correcting us x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell me you are a shite parent without telling me you are a shite parent..

So L.O. is (allegedly) having homicidal thoughts (and making specific plans) and the first.thing the "responsible adult" does is post about it on Twitter... no mention of addressing it.

duck me sideways. I know it's RSM we are talking about.

Looking back my mum did it all wrong as this was well before Twitter's time, she never posted about it online.. Tbh she never talked about it at all. Stigma and shame. I digress.
---
[

Reactions: 5
Yes letā€™s all simper over the shady genius of the child! And how much she loves her dear Mama!
Tragic. In my day, your mate got a guy and on a drunken night out youā€™d overstep boundaries and vaguely threaten him, treat her right or else/sheā€™s my best mate/you upset her and I willā€¦
but we were barely out of our teens.

RSM at her big age, no friends, pretending her kid is her ā€œride or dieā€ mate.

Reactions: 6
Yes letā€™s all simper over the shady genius of the child! And how much she loves her dear Mama!
Tragic. In my day, your mate got a guy and on a drunken night out youā€™d overstep boundaries and vaguely threaten him, treat her right or else/sheā€™s my best mate/you upset her and I willā€¦
but we were barely out of our teens.

RSM at her big age, no friends, pretending her kid is her ā€œride or dieā€ mate.
It's creepy isn't it? Not so much the child said it (if they actually did) but the fact RSM didn't say that was an appalling way to talk about anyone.
She's pretending to be shocked when it's obvious she loves it. 'People fighting over little old me'.
She's always been wierdly impressed with her children's horrible behaviour. But she is a horrible parent so I guess that figures.

• Sad
Yes well she wants to hope the enmeshed child doesnā€™t go rogue and do a Gypsy Rose Blanchard

I thought he was a boring old duffer, which is why he had time to bother with her nonsense
Ninnies, I must take full responsibility for this misunderstanding. Louisa posted about ML 'retiring ages ago' and I mistook it as retiring from work but she meant he went to bed early.

I'm going to run with this lore though as Hotes says, he must be a boring aul fella to bother with her crap and as the saying goes there's no fool like an old fool šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's trashed on gin. It's the only explanation for these "edgy" tweets about murder and sex offenders.

Three gins and sheā€™s all inappropriate dad jokes. How many until she hits ā€œthereā€™s too many of them hereā€

Reactions: 4
Yeah itā€™s so very tit nobody would get it

Why is RSM now possessed by one of The Inbetweeners (Jay)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.