Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice to see that she has afforded to move countries and is splashing the cash on new furniture but was actually supposed to be paying her PIP back pay forward after begging for her wheelchair - and the Unbound money/project remains as elusive as ever. Utterly shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's nice to find a point of agreement with an internet friend. We have so little in common, but we respect each other's strengths and occasionally just share a heartfelt YES, YOU'RE SO RIGHT
Screenshot_20230526_212352_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s nice to see that she has afforded to move countries and is splashing the cash on new furniture but was actually supposed to be paying her PIP back pay forward after begging for her wheelchair - and the Unbound money/project remains as elusive as ever. Utterly shameless.
PIP #payitforward #lestweforget #wheelchair

Thanks, FlashBoof, it's good to remember that the grifters may amuse, but their behaviour is not amusing. They are thieves and that's why we're here

• Jack Monroe
• Roadsidemum/Louisa Britain
• Bex/Rebecca Kitchen wolfnsunflowers
• Liz Fraser
• Helen Ashby

Reactions: 7
PIP #payitforward #lestweforget #wheelchair

Thanks, FlashBoof, it's good to remember that the grifters may amuse, but their behaviour is not amusing. They are thieves and that's why we're here

• Jack Monroe
• Roadsidemum/Louisa Britain
• Bex/Rebecca Kitchen wolfnsunflowers
• Liz Fraser
• Helen Ashby
Ooh not heard of the last two. Well, here’s to a bank holiday weekend…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh not heard of the last two. Well, here’s to a bank holiday weekend…

of all the ones I wish I’d never heard of Helen Ashby is the main one.

also RSM now seems to have it in for square sausage. She is going to fit in so well here. Not. You know if you’re going to live in a country you’ve purported to admire for a while, do some research before you arrive. It’s not all free prescriptions and bus passes.
IMG_2230.jpeg
IMG_2231.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How has she managed to be obsessed for the past few years about moving to Scotland without ever apparently having visited it?
I feel we’re not far off an incident involving English banknotes…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How has she managed to be obsessed for the past few years about moving to Scotland without ever apparently having visited it?
I feel we’re not far off an incident involving English banknotes…
I’d say free prescriptions, bus passes, free university tuition, might have something to do with it.

Free university tuition btw isn’t all it’s made out to be. There’s a cap on numbers of Scottish resident students who can go to Scottish universities. Once that number is reached then you have to go elsewhere.

The thought of someone like her coming up here and potentially voting for independence without knowing all the issues horrifies me. Just because it’s not the tories in charge. Well another little point for her. If there was a vote for independence then Scotland would revert to the same two party system as the UK. SNP would have lost their raison d’etre.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Look at these dates in January February 2022, and please file any submissions in defence within 12 to 18 months. Unless illness prevents
Screenshot_20230527_160428_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230527_160304_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230527_160210_Chrome.jpg

NB and Nope. Not erasing user names of enablers

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.