Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'd say the kids scarpered as soon as they saw her attempting to move the couch. They've done enough heavy lifting to know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really expects those kids to be at her beck and call doesn’t she? I hope they have young carer support network input. Unlikely seeing as she’s just uprooted them from a semi stable and familiar environment.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I left an ex doing much the same. I suggested that he measured the doors to check it would fit. He said it would. I asked if it might be a plan to measure the doors to know for sure. He refused because it would fit. The day came. I asked if he was absolutely sure, because it looked very large. He shouted and swore at me. I retreated and left him to get on with it, making sure I was on the side of the place with the kettle and fridge. And once he wedged himself into the room, unable to get out because the sofa was jammed in the doorframe it wouldn't fit in, I went out to buy some milk.

Those kids are probably having the most peaceful, relaxing evening possible. And entertaining their father with messages about how she's still stuck in there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So the sofa went to the wrong room (how big is this place, like?) and she spent two hours of time and energy harassing someone in a shop or a call centre about what the delivery people did?
And during this urgent need to harass customer service people she lost track of her two children.
OK. Its hard to know which council’s children’s services team to alert.

Now the sofa won't LET HER LEAVE either.

View attachment 2191520
"I fooken cannae with bairns dafties"

Roadsporranmum, I look forward to more Scots, please, if you can find your brassiere

Screenshot_20230524_223753_Chrome.jpg

Also, the printer, brilliant Panasonic microwave, luxurious hamster cage etc weren't lost, just not packed. 🙄 In case you were worried.

Screenshot_20230524_224102_Chrome.jpg

Also, haud your wheesht as ye guid your gaff

** proud aunt of Glaswegians, and googled words to be a head **

Last edited:
  • Haha
There's a lot going on

Screenshot_20230525_000820_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230525_000910_Chrome.jpg

🤷 we've all been there, excited and happy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nothing like that lovely warm feeling of moving to a new area that you fall in love… oh wait no, RAGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She truly is a very bitter person. I am happy for the kids (if they exist) to be in a nice area though. I just hope this is followed up with some school now so the poor eldest can have a future that isn’t pandering to her mums angst ridden rages, whims and needs.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if her new neighbours will be so friendly once they actually get to know her.

Screenshot_20230524-185438_Twitter.jpg

Have we had RoadsideBiker yet!?

Screenshot_20230524-185243_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She regularly replied/quote tweeted biker accounts giving bikes away - a sort of a “what is this bike?” Kinda re-tweet thing - and always with inordinate amount of extraneous information so she can show off how much of a knowledgable biker chikk she is.
---
This kinda thing - I recall seeing it more than once.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
"I fooken cannae with bairns dafties"

Roadsporranmum, I look forward to more Scots, please, if you can find your brassiere

View attachment 2192852

Also, the printer, brilliant Panasonic microwave, luxurious hamster cage etc weren't lost, just not packed. 🙄 In case you were worried.

View attachment 2192860
Also, haud your wheesht as ye guid your gaff

** proud aunt of Glaswegians, and googled words to be a head **
Wanting this one to haud her wheesht is one of those giant but unlikely wishes. Like “world peace” or “no more debt”
---
She regularly replied/quote tweeted biker accounts giving bikes away - a sort of a “what is this bike?” Kinda re-tweet thing - and always with inordinate amount of extraneous information so she can show off how much of a knowledgable biker chikk she is.
---
This kinda thing - I recall seeing it more than once.
Yes she need that motorbike license for when she’s not trapped in the bath/behind a sofa/ in a wheelchair

• Haha
And there she goes. Right in there judging her new environment (and to some extent giving her location away (west central). Definitely more west than east.
As a scot I’m not much of a fan of well-fired rolls - but they are a well known thing and some people love them. But yeah. That last comment though!! She just can’t help herself. That’s made me really angry.
IMG_2207.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
And there she goes. Right in there judging her new environment (and to some extent giving her location away (west central). Definitely more west than east.
As a scot I’m not much of a fan of well-fired rolls - but they are a well known thing and some people love them. But yeah. That last comment though!! She just can’t help herself. That’s made me really angry. View attachment 2193807
God she’s a cow isn’t she!

• Heart
Louisa’s diary
Tuesday - today I moved to Scotland, fulfilling my long-held dream
Wednesday - today a publicly offended the country of Scotland and it’s people

whats she planning for the weekend? Tattooing the Act of Union on her face and burning Burns poems?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Louisa’s diary
Tuesday - today I moved to Scotland, fulfilling my long-held dream
Wednesday - today a publicly offended the country of Scotland and it’s people

whats she planning for the weekend? Tattooing the Act of Union on her face and burning Burns poems?
Perfectly put :)
People like that are why some people think we all hate English people. No. We just don’t like people waltzing in and patronising us and making ignorant statements like that.

Wonder if her new neighbours will be so friendly once they actually get to know her.

View attachment 2193474

Have we had RoadsideBiker yet!?

View attachment 2193476
But surely she’s changed her license address really recently already? When she changed it to the house after being in the van for however long (god knows what address she had on it then, no idea how it works when you live on the road but it would change).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But surely she’s changed her license address really recently already? When she changed it to the house after being in the van for however long (god knows what address she had on it then, no idea how it works when you live on the road but it would change).
You don't know that the service utility private and public sector/mafia hold team meetings on how to make Roadsidemum miserable?

Re address: from the vaults, when Roadsidemum still identified as a traveller (but not a Traveller, thanks)
Screenshot_20230525_163754_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230525_163939_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230525_164553_Chrome.jpg

Like this woman doesn't know how to deal with a licence change with all its dreadful difficulties (and demand a refund in part.) 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.