Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is proper on it today. Pinging between Foodbanks, the NHS and the sewage pollution debacle. All before lunch. No mention of the book she creamed tens of thousands of pounds for though.

For Google.

Roadside Mum aka Louisa Britain - of Unbound 1 in 5 notoriety is a fraud and a con artist that targets the poor and vulnerable for content and begging kudos.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Do you think Roadside Mum aka Louisa Britain - of Unbound 1 in 5 is a fraud and a con artist targeting the poor and begging? I am starting to because she raised money for the Unbound book to represent the poor years ago and there’s no Unbound 1 in 5 book

Reactions: 5
Do you think Roadside Mum aka Louisa Britain - of Unbound 1 in 5 is a fraud and a con artist targeting the poor and begging? I am starting to because she raised money for the Unbound book to represent the poor years ago and there’s no Unbound 1 in 5 book
To quote another fraud and con artist, yes absolutely x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To which the only logical response is "I've no idea, I've never met you. In fact, I don't even know your name. I only know your pseudonym Louisa Britain and it would appear that she is a fraud and a con artist"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The replies are laughable. Mainly relating to being a good mum and mentions of things like integrity! Seriously laugh out loud react needed. They can’t follow too closely, that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Indeed - you have to hand it to her…. why work for a living when a tweet beg pays for the Ocado/Uber eats and you don’t even have to “pay it forward” or come up with what’s been paid for and commissioned by other people. Because they will forget and say you have integrity or some such shite!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Indeed - you have to hand it to her…. why work for a living when a tweet beg pays for the Ocado/Uber eats and you don’t even have to “pay it forward” or come up with what’s been paid for and commissioned by other people. Because they will forget and say you have integrity or some such shite!
She’ll get a shock if she tries to order an Ocado now she’s in Scotland…

Reactions: 3
There’s no half term week for schools here in Scotland so I wonder if we’ll be hearing school woes any time soon.

Reactions: 4
They always have. I remember when I was in the last year of primary school - ie peak Blair years the school did a fundraiser for a campaign so a child could get a better wheelchair than the NHS were willing to fund. I don’t doubt her the situation is worse now, but the fundraisers have always been around.

They always have. I remember when I was in the last year of primary school - ie peak Blair years the school did a fundraiser for a campaign so a child could get a better wheelchair than the NHS were willing to fund. I don’t doubt her the situation is worse now, but the fundraisers have always been around.
The woman crowdfunded a wheelchair with promises to pay it forward as soon as PIP was paid

• Angry
RSM having the asthma attack while visiting Bex: previously mithered about, now confirmed
Screenshot_20230530-174153_DuckDuckGo.jpg

88460e845b795f9e92ef693ad008256f.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
RSM having the asthma attack while visiting Bex: previously mithered about, now confirmedView attachment 2206305
View attachment 2206309
Why! Didn’t! The! High school age! Child! Ask! The! Locals! For! Help!

I absolutely do not believe for a single second if RN had said to strangers “please can you help my mum she’s having an asthma attack” they’d have said no. And I remain very concerned about her seeming inability to communicate that to a doctors receptionist.

Reactions: 13
Even that paragon of virtue The Daily Hate are “choosing not to name him” because he is a vulnerable young man that has been groomed since actual childhood. But off you go - you great insensitive tosspot. (BTW - well aware we here have been all over this story for about a century but still - a tiny corner of a gossip website is not quite the same…also… hi RSM - you clearly have been getting stuck in here. When is the zine coming out???

Attachments

• Sad
"Not been online much"

A quick scroll through your timeline and I counted 118 tweets in the past 7 days (not including retweets).

Google it you bleeping melt.

• Haha
Even that paragon of virtue The Daily Hate are “choosing not to name him” because he is a vulnerable young man that has been groomed since actual childhood. But off you go - you great insensitive tosspot. (BTW - well aware we here have been all over this story for about a century but still - a tiny corner of a gossip website is not quite the same…also… hi RSM - you clearly have been getting stuck in here. When is the zine coming out???
What’s the deal with these two #trending names then? And a third name?
I know really, I just want that sweet, sweet engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wowzers, I haven't been on this thread for a while and I can't believe she. is. still. going.
I don't think I have ever come across a more unpleasant, charmless, joyless person- what I don't understand is why do so many people respond to her so kindly and generously?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.