Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Oh, it WOULD have blown up three devices that all cost about £40 right? What’s that rattling I can hear?

Reactions: 5

Slopslinger

She’s on UC as well.
PIP isn’t means tested, plenty of people with jobs get it.
If she's on UC then technically she should be declaring anything over 6k in her bank account as they consider that savings. I would think her cash app money would count as well even if it doesn't go into her bank account.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Yes - check out the Bex Bites thread for all sorts of shenanigans!
it's all go for our bex atm

• Haha

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
Ageist too. It's always an 'old guy'. I've just started rereading her dreadful tweets and it's really not a pleasant task
I actually work on the front line helping people with illness, benefits, housing, and if she was given to me as a patient I'd be refusing to take her!

KebabGirl

VIP Member
Fair enough. I was just wondering if this fraud department calling her were actually scammers.
Nah, it was the bank / credit card. The other thing that has just occurred to me is there are specific websites that are flagged as those used by card thieves. Card thieves will try and buy phones / tablets as they are easy to sell on if in an unopened box. Comically for RM, using a reputable website might be what has caused the call. Happened to the Mother trying to buy an iPad as she was jealous of mine.

And think to her recent move. She'll either have changed the address last week then tried to buy an easy sell on, high value item, or she's not changed it so trying to get delivery of said item to an address that isn't the card holders.

No doubt the fact they hung up on her was because of her language and behaviour. She isn't bright enough to have a good argument with customer services without raising her voice or swearing. It's unfortunate but imagine the reaction if she was scammed and the bank hadn't tried to stop it!

TSB: told them I was going to Australia and would use my card. It was declined at point of use, the middle of the UK night, so they phoned me in the UK daytime to discuss. Needless to say they got a bit of a rant but no swearing or raised voice.

Shimmering

VIP Member
Worked out well for Rachel Dolezal.

I hope the same for RSM and her "self declared" race/ethnicity.

• Angry
  • Haha
I’ve just read that whole thread three times. What the actual F.
I hope so too.

—-

Looks like she hasn’t sent N to school yet. No mention of LO in the thread.
I can’t imagine she’ll bother sending them to school before they go back in August (which in fairness I suspect many normal parents would also wait for)

Reactions: 4
If she turned 11 before Feb 28 this year she’ll start secondary this August. The summer term here ends at the end of June so depending on when the move is they may just skip the end of the summer term
Ah for some reason I thought she was 10! I think RSM has posted varying ages.

A lot of secondaries here have blazers too (very rarely primaries which I know is a difference) and the prices would be the same region presuming she actually means it’s £85 for both…

Wonder if her new neighbours will be so friendly once they actually get to know her.

View attachment 2193474

Have we had RoadsideBiker yet!?

View attachment 2193476
But surely she’s changed her license address really recently already? When she changed it to the house after being in the van for however long (god knows what address she had on it then, no idea how it works when you live on the road but it would change).

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I wonder how much she gets from people every month. I wish I had the balls to just out right ask for money. I feel weird asking people to sponsor me if I do a run for charity 😂
The thing is, whilst I’m not adverse to people donating money to me in theory, in practice I’d then have plenty and would start giving it to poorer people. It’s probably because I‘m only slightly selfish and not a massive grabby grifter.

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Surely it is a reference to the few knobbers still waving the Boris flag? You know - because “fuck the Tories” and all that jazz.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Cannae believe she hadn’t been chased out of Scotland yet. Schools are back in 2 weeks, there’s still time.

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
The replies are laughable. Mainly relating to being a good mum and mentions of things like integrity! Seriously laugh out loud react needed. They can’t follow too closely, that’s for sure.

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
It's a chilling indictment on Roadsidemum that (as I believe) she lied about her racial heritage (to add - what?) because she was a vanlife person. I shall draw up the thread 1 or 2 lies as told by her selfish "need a tap" tweets at the start of covid lock down

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I think she’s just realised that she’s moved to Scotland.

(no shade on Scotland, just isn’t the perfect RSM-utopia she thought, I.e. it’s a place with people, like everywhere)