Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlashBoof

VIP Member
My guess is a quick trip to Liverpool/Peterborough and currently reclining on a Balearic beach front sipping on an all inclusive weak voddie and coke. With her nails done. And in her costume she was surprised by how amazing she looked last year in. And wild horses would never drag it out of her because she doesn’t want to risk the rattle rattle and cashapp beer money.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Based on the JM shopping method, £100 is their groceries for a month :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I'm shocked she's getting that much now. Back in the time of the photo, then the book launch yes. But over £100 pretty much every month from £20k followers? Wow.
I don’t know if I reckon she’s getting that per month but I think it’s probably “perfectly” timed to affect her with the moving boost she’ll have gotten 😂

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
She regularly replied/quote tweeted biker accounts giving bikes away - a sort of a “what is this bike?” Kinda re-tweet thing - and always with inordinate amount of extraneous information so she can show off how much of a knowledgable biker chikk she is.
---
This kinda thing - I recall seeing it more than once.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Wooh

VIP Member
Look at these dates in January February 2022, and please file any submissions in defence within 12 to 18 months. Unless illness prevents
Screenshot_20230527_160428_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230527_160304_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230527_160210_Chrome.jpg

NB and Nope. Not erasing user names of enablers

• Sad

Wooh

VIP Member
Dickheads even live in Scotland. Or imaginary Amish-loving villains just follow Roadsidemum everywhere

Screenshot_20230811_164551_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Another day, another attempt at viral domination…this time about some cheap moisturiser.

Can’t be bothered to share as you have read it ALL before but this reply to a Q had me chuckling. Note the lack of mentioning her recent windfall of many thousands…can’t risk the pay pigs “chipping in to help” now, can we!
OUCH at having 300 views and a couple of pity likes, seven hours later! (I don't have the stomach to go on twitter for a live update, thanks for the RSM screenshot filtering as ever @FlashBoof). I'm not sure she's getting much more than gristle from the paypigs these days based on those stats, but who knows!

'Who raised them socially aware and fiesty?'
Omg the humblebragging cringe 😂
Especially cringe combined with the complete lack of compassion for her own mother… if it’s true. Combined with that and her pride over RN who actually seemed to do a pretty poor job at communicating that her mum needed emergency help, it’s quite scary that they’re basically young carers - both for them and for her.

Shimmering

VIP Member
Wow, she's really shafted isn't she. LMAO.

Obv keeping the proceeds of the grift in cashapp because reasons.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Mackenzie Crook might be one of my favourite people in entertainment… I can’t accept such a sullying. I think he is more of an Ounslow type anyway (as we are doing a Keeping Up Appearances) and RSM, going on her own sartorial descriptions of past renown, in my eyes is more like an utterly charmless and rotund Rose - cheap knock off stuff and a desperate whiff to be “dating” again, a topic she has touched on more than once. 😆
I pictured Onslow as well 🤣And RSM is Violet his wife, but with Hyacinth’s personality

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Bex should tell her "Bitch, I didn't ask"

She really thinks her opinions are worth broadcasting.

Guest is a fan of the old "hella" too.

Someone should tell them how out of date their slang is. On second thoughts leave it, it's funny watching the boomers try.

(And before anyone corrects me about calling RSM a boomer, she and guest are and always will be boomers to me, regardless of age)
Boomer as insult isn’t age based, it’s attitude and knowledge (lack of) based.

lovinglifenow

Yes the thinly guided tweet about nobody picking up on spelling errors, but just happened to show off the number of impressions / engagements etc. was very crass. It also highlights how certain human being lose sense of reality and how they are actually perceived when something as superficial as one successful thread on social media gives them a warped sense of the world. I luv e seen it elsewhere. There must be a name for it.
I know that poster that looked into Jack Monroe turned their attention to RM at some point but seems to have given up. I think there is definitely opportunity for some investigative journalism around this form of begging. Not to mention how it flies under the radar of scrutiny. I wonder if RM declares it when collecting her ‘wages’.