Wolfnsunflowers #2 Just finish the scrambled eggs brochure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Wooh and @binkbonk for thread title.

Bex has a boyfriend cute guy friend who won't share his chips.
Kiddo either is or isn't being home schooled by Minecraft depending on which day of the week it is.
Bex has the opportunity of a full time WFH job starting in June.

Anyone else please add to a recap!

Reactions: 10
• Your girl shared her penchant for unwashed butt sex in the morning.
• We got new nails, a new tattoo, but no new recipe book that people paid £6000 for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bex doesn't share everything on line. People get what she chooses to share, a mere snippet of her life. Up to 175 times per day. Bex is very private and disabled.

Screenshot_20230418_231017_Chrome.jpg

Q. Will this thread see the brochure?

A. No, it will not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Don't forget the saga of the impending house move (and associated costs) - suspect that might happen during this thread!

Reactions: 5
Please tell me she hasn't had her new bloke round at hers while her son is there. Fair enough if she hasn't and I misread, but I would be seriously worried about the judgement of anyone who'd happily invite some random man off the internet round who gives sub collars as a first date gift (or even any potential partner they'd known for a short amount of time) to their house, while their children were there.

I assume she hasn't and she's just been going round to his or he's been round at hers while her child is out - in which case, fair enough. I have to say if the person I were dating was tweeting about me the way she tweets about him I'd be a bit alarmed - she's basically saying 'any of our relationship is fair game for content for my army of reply guys'.

Reactions: 4
No home schooling today - it’s Life Skills RSM style.

And yea - kids can help and have fun Bex- but stop the pretence that you give any kind of tit about the poor sods education.

PS - how is the “must get fit for kayaking with “bestie”” going? Or is the dog walker going to be doing that on your behalf too?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Please tell me she hasn't had her new bloke round at hers while her son is there. Fair enough if she hasn't and I misread, but I would be seriously worried about the judgement of anyone who'd happily invite some random man off the internet round who gives sub collars as a first date gift (or even any potential partner they'd known for a short amount of time) to their house, while their children were there.

I assume she hasn't and she's just been going round to his or he's been round at hers while her child is out - in which case, fair enough. I have to say if the person I were dating was tweeting about me the way she tweets about him I'd be a bit alarmed - she's basically saying 'any of our relationship is fair game for content for my army of reply guys'.
She's had one night stands at hers, while the kids been in bed before... so, its anyones guess!

• Wow
  • Sick
Bex has started a separate sex account so there are likely a load of tweets on there to add to the tweet count. She grifts for clients and cash 12 hours a day and sleeps the other 12.

• Sick
Bex has started a separate sex account so there are likely a load of tweets on there to add to the tweet count. She grifts for clients and cash 12 hours a day and sleeps the other 12.
Christ, think I’d rather use a cactus as a dildo than suffer that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sss

We already know any previous relationship is fair game also from the amount spewed online. Maybe stop collecting all the red flags like pokemon...

And yes shes had guys round while kiddo is down in the past. Wouldn't be suprised if it takes all of 5 minutes for kiddo to meet new guy. Seeing as she's mentioned historically about kiddo and ex fiancé situation too

Reactions: 3
I think it's also important to note for the recap that, despite saying she was going to stop reading here, she has literally responded to this thread at least 3 times in the last 3 days just about in real time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Jelly Bean Thank you for the new thread. I am really happy that in a field of one, I achieved the title.

I learned something new yesterday. If you post key pics on Twitter (especially in high res), creeps and robbers can copy them.

Who lives like this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I deleted a comment as my spoiler was past edit time.

So:

Hilarious, no spoiler

Um, she can't get a job because the trolls can't let her win. When the 100% wfh job starts in June (ssshhh, can't say what it is, she never talks about her career on line), the ADHD/RSD/reasonable accommodation for disabilities/autism *will not be a problem*.

Send me your key photos immediately so I can use your high resolution photos to recreate them and live in your house.

Mental gymnastics, mate.
Content warning
---
She's had one night stands at hers, while the kids been in bed before... so, its anyones guess!
Does this include one of the rapes she's tweeted about? Rhetorical question; I know it does, because she told us. It was a BDSM night, Bex decided no half way through, No consensual formal conversation apparently, Bex texted him the next day. Mixed messages. Not empowerment

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
it's all getting a bit dark

we're definitely not r*pe apologists like she claims and I really am angry she's framing wooh's post that we are

just get the brochure that you grifted £6k for done!

Reactions: 8
I should have left that one out of it. Love that she went on TV to discuss. Too funny, sorry

Please don't go for Bex's career.

Reactions: 1
Selective outrage at misconstrued points is a massive thing all the grifters do. Whilst avoiding the actual point. It’s Jack 101 behaviour.

Of course we aren’t rape apologists. That she would say that says more about her than us.

I’ve not been on here or twitter for ages, and wow it’s all very confusing!

Cant work out what people on here were supposed to have done yesterday! Also can’t work out why Bex would move close to a house she feels so triggered by?

Bex has a whole separate twitter account now just for her sex life?😬

Absolutely no book work happening. Does the nature of kickstarter mean that you donate at your own risk and if she doesn’t produce the book she gets away with £6k?

Off to the RSM thread now to try and work out why she is so angry at that pet memorial business?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.