Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Some nice classic RSM to get up to today. Trying to have a rage at Premier Inn but having to back down. Good god, that poor bloke dealing with her (although I very much think the IRL RSM is a mouse compared to the gobshite wanker she is here).

And bless her - HOURS! HOURS it takes to dress her kids in something other than rags! Those automatic thumbs are never off duty!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Droosie123

VIP Member
We’ve been recently discussing this in his thread. Not all of them go direct to charity it seems.
The vast majority does plus he manages/admins most of the United Essex support pages on FB and he does so very well

I have a lot of time for Simon, he is one of the good guys

L3m0ny Sn1ck3t

Goading, stop trying to provoke
I think he had to backtrack because he’d gone in heavily implying her Patreon was a massive scam, like Jack’s, and was gearing himself up for CCJ Hero Takes On Grifter part 2… and then presumably subscribed and realised she is basically providing what she says. He can’t know about the book yet, but he wants her to get her onside so she doesn’t scream from the rooftops he was wrong.
I read his posts as just taking a look to see if people were getting stuff, unlike Jack's Patreon? You're kind of bigging him to be something he isn't IMO. I don't think he ever outright said it was a scam -- just that people had complained to him it was a scam and he wanted to check it out and tbf his posts did balance it out, he did say he was going to check that people got what they paid for, and they did. Obvs he won't know about the book until it comes out.

Tbh no offence I get the sense that you just don't like LG based on your post history - you come across as someone that likes to moan for no reason (tbh this whole forum and myself are like that) Nobody forces you to read his posts so you're basically choosing to do so, and I have no sympathy for people like you 😂

Anyway going back to Bex, she's taking a break but it must be the world's shortest break coz she's online liking posts and replying to people all the time??? MATE TAKE A BREAK, have a KitKat.