Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am somewhat relieved to hear your views, @CabalofBolorneaise. I hope nobody is wasting their hard-earned pennies on RSM or any of those other windbags who rant online for coin.

Social media is such a strange place. It's very hard to know what's real on any given day.
Giving grifters anything is obviously too much but I truly believe it’s not as profitable as it may seem on the surface. Think how many reply they’ll chuck something in on payday, I bet 90% never do either because they’ve forgotten by then or have realised it would be stupid.

Still worth it to have a go at the begging for the likes of RSM, even if she got a tenner a month roughly then for a few angry tweets that’s a pretty great pay off for her but I really hope I’m right and it’s not the wealth I think it once was.

Gofundmes and stuff like the book, Patreon and Jack M’s teemill likely do better (but the people did get their crap t-shirts in return for that and she did ultimately donate to TT so it’s less grifty - I do believe her donating hesitance there was more because she’d way overstated how much she’d raised and realised she was going to have to cough up an awful lot of grifted Patreon money in order to give that donation) but we saw the stats on the teemill sales, they weren’t great.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely hadn’t realised just how much money this non-existent book on Unbound had raised. Just doing a quick add-up of tiers x pledges, it’s over EIGHTEEN GRAND.

duck ME!

She’s an absolute scab. I hope once a day some rogue Lego on the floor catches her unaware.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I genuinely hadn’t realised just how much money this non-existent book on Unbound had raised. Just doing a quick add-up of tiers x pledges, it’s over EIGHTEEN GRAND.

duck ME!

She’s an absolute scab. I hope once a day some rogue Lego on the floor catches her unaware.
Yes but Unbound will be holding that cash.

Reactions: 5
Did she manage to unlock her CashApp account in the end? I remember her having a benny as she couldn't get 'her' money.

• Haha
Did she manage to unlock her CashApp account in the end? I remember her having a benny as she couldn't get 'her' money.
I imagine she did; and/or it, was never locked; and that she received a few more takeaways because of cashpig being "locked."

The grift has changed from Traveller (could pass as one of you) long haul big bookcashbonanza to Dying (feisty little struggler) longer haul smallcashprizes.

Loathsome toad #please #quote #me #$roadsidemum

Reactions: 10
It was never locked, they changed how much you could send/recieve/withdraw in a month in the UK because they were falling foul of money laundering laws It wasn’t her being targeted, it was a change for all accounts paying out to a UK bank account. And they haven’t reversed it, so the fact she’s no longer complaining suggests to me she’s not getting more than £100 per month, possibly less as she’d have to slowly siphon out anything she’d let build up until the point they changed the rules.

ETa: obviously not suggesting RSM was money laundering, that was just the widely speculated reason on the hellsite for the change cashapp made over here

Last edited:
I don’t think it was money laundering so much as hiding income from potential scrutiny by DWP.

And I am quite pleased that it is only £18k because initially it totalled over £20k. So that suggests a 10ish % of gullible but kind folk have come round to the idea their money is toast and asked for it back.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it was money laundering so much as hiding income from potential scrutiny by DWP.

And I am quite pleased that it is only £18k because initially it totalled over £20k. So that suggests a 10ish % of gullible but kind folk have come round to the idea their money is toast and asked for it back.
No, as I said I wasn’t implying she was money laundering. Other people entirely unrelated to RSM were allegedly using cashapp for that in the UK - so Cashapp changed their rules for everyone in the UK which obviously consequently affected RSM plus loads of other people who were using cashapp for entirely legal purposes only. They weren’t targeting her, it wasn’t only her account that was restricted from withdrawals, it was a change for everyone using it in the UK.

They weren't targeting her, but of course she jumped to the conclusion that they were.

Reactions: 5
Half a dozen people (at best) are disagreeing with her … mainly Canadians with a lot more skin in the game, I would say.

So OF COURSE it’s the Tufton St trolls after her. She really does think she is quite something, doesn’t she.

Well I suppose she is - a massive giant bellend. Bur you do have to laugh at her outrageously inflated ego to consider she is so important to the “Tufton St” massiv. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Half a dozen people (at best) are disagreeing with her … mainly Canadians with a lot more skin in the game, I would say.

So OF COURSE it’s the Tufton St trolls after her. She really does think she is quite something, doesn’t she.

Well I suppose she is - a massive giant bellend. Bur you do have to laugh at her outrageously inflated ego to consider she is so important to the “Tufton St” massiv. 😂
This is so full of nonsense. As seems to be usual with her, Louisa is picking up on a very sensitive, nuanced issue of public policy and stomping all over it with her great big galoshes.

There are very good, thoughtful and interesting people in the UK considering issues of end-of-life care, assisted dying and voluntary euthanasia, on all sides of the debate. It's not something we will be rushing into, whatever she thinks.

This inflammatory, evidence-free bullshit is just for clicks. And it's the worst kind of social media engagement. There's nothing objectively separating this kind of tweet from one promoting an alt-right view on Covid as a conspiracy. It has the same purpose and effect -- to inflame passions, get people shrieking and wailing and attacking whatever, and colluding with the poster in their worldview. It's dangerous.

If Louisa really cares about this issue, she should educate herself properly and find common cause with one of the serious groups engaging wiith it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's being particularly vile tonight, which is an achievement for someone as utterly abhorrent as her.
Screenshot_20230924_222902_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This is so full of nonsense. As seems to be usual with her, Louisa is picking up on a very sensitive, nuanced issue of public policy and stomping all over it with her great big galoshes.

There are very good, thoughtful and interesting people in the UK considering issues of end-of-life care, assisted dying and voluntary euthanasia, on all sides of the debate. It's not something we will be rushing into, whatever she thinks.

This inflammatory, evidence-free bullshit is just for clicks. And it's the worst kind of social media engagement. There's nothing objectively separating this kind of tweet from one promoting an alt-right view on Covid as a conspiracy. It has the same purpose and effect -- to inflame passions, get people shrieking and wailing and attacking whatever, and colluding with the poster in their worldview. It's dangerous.

If Louisa really cares about this issue, she should educate herself properly and find common cause with one of the serious groups engaging wiith it properly.
Thank you so much for posting this. Me rail but I work on a sensitive and nuanced area of public policy (not assisted dying)and my work has been targeted by multiple RSM types broadcasting their obtuse and twisted takes for clicks. It's a horrendous experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone. It just epitomises why I detest social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She really is an hole, isn't she?

(And to be cheeky, self nomination for the above to be a thread title 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she replies to folk is utterly callous at times. I honestly don't know how she doesn't get more pushback but I suspect it's possibly because folk replying aren't used to the level of cuntiness they're subjected to and just back off as I don't really see anyone going at her with the same venom.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I actually read it that she was framing her reply of just "yes" as confrontational. Of course she then carried on being like that anyway, but still.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.