Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed - all this talk of private schools for little historian, buying a yacht to spite the snoots, conservative granddaddy reading the broadsheets to her on her sickbed - we could do quite the list between us, I am sure. My experience of working class low income people wouldn’t even comprehend the above, much less aspire to it.

She is a massive massive fraud. And that’s why she stays anonymous- not because of “safety” from the gun toting abusive ex, but because it’s a tissue of lies that would be shredded within minutes of her actual identity being revealed.

Reactions: 13
I was "RBTd" (random breath tested) on the way to work this morning. I was disappointed the police officer didn't sniff me for alcohol.

Indeed - all this talk of private schools for little historian, buying a yacht to spite the snoots, conservative granddaddy reading the broadsheets to her on her sickbed - we could do quite the list between us, I am sure. My experience of working class low income people wouldn’t even comprehend the above, much less aspire to it.

She is a massive massive fraud. And that’s why she stays anonymous- not because of “safety” from the gun toting abusive ex, but because it’s a tissue of lies that would be shredded within minutes of her actual identity being revealed.
I'm not like other poors, my ex/best friend/pink gorilla keeps a £5 black beanie in their car

Reactions: 8
You haven’t missed anything, Dizzy. The book has not been mentioned for weeks and weeks. I am beginning to wonder if she has even had enough submissions at this point. Her job is to read through them and curate - not toil over 20,000 depressing words on how to keep the black mould from poor, vulnerable Roadside Daddy’s lungs in the caravan.

I am guessing that there will be another call to arms about needing new, up to date, cost of living crisis submissions in the new year. And we will be ripping the piss next Christmas when she discusses the merits of introducing caviar to the the little one, whilst Humans MCR pick up the Christmas present tab once more.
Farkenell I think you've nailed this, FlashBoof. Put it this way: I wouldn't bet $1 against you being correct on both counts.

Right, she shows the intense class consciousness of someone who’s actively decided to try to change classes. Same thing I saw at uni with the rich grammar school kids who either slumped around in hoodies with a roll up in their hands, or tried to join the polo club set (we didn’t have a yacht club). A performance either way…!

Reactions: 7
A hidden gem in a thread
Screenshot_20221219_075501.jpg

Roadsidemum wants the thread to reach more people
Screenshot_20221219_075652.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes RSM, it's "the algorithm" ... which is restricting your reach based on the fact that you're a crashing bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My favourite things about the boring thread were the fact that her car got crushed while she was in twitter but she only just mentioned it, and the fact that she said teachers made fun of FSM children. Teachers are just people, they make fun of anything but free school meals? What? Most of the kids I taught in the uk were entitled to free meals… what’s the joke? I would definitely have made fun of RSM if I had to deal with her, rich material - boastful know it all pretending not to live with a man in a van, brilliant.

Reactions: 11
If there’s any truth to the car crushing story then she’s being disingenuous there. Untaxed cars don’t get crushed for a couple of days overdue tax. It would have to have been untaxed for a good while before it would come to that.

If her car had been taken away and crushed, she'd have been raging for days about it. She'd have done targeted threads at whoever was responsible.

If her car had been taken away and crushed, she'd have been raging for days about it. She'd have done targeted threads at whoever was responsible.
The thing is, she was responsible so it’s just a thing that happened. No biggie. Anyone else would have had it both barrels but only RSM is (occasionally) allowed to be fallible.

• Haha
The thing is, she was responsible so it’s just a thing that happened. No biggie. Anyone else would have had it both barrels but only RSM is (occasionally) allowed to be fallible.
Oh great observation. That's typical narc behaviour, isn't it?

Reactions: 1
Hmmm. May 2021.
E27A388E-D86E-462D-AFB1-25A6CF1F714E.jpeg
. About a month prior to that there’s a long thread about the driver’s seat in her car breaking which means it will fail the MOT. So it may have failed the MOT meaning she couldn’t tax it and it actually was seized and crushed. Or it failed the MOT and they decided to scrap it and get a new one anyway. Who knows

Reactions: 7
There was a phase, at one point some time ago, that when your car became absolutely worthless to the point of rusted decrepitude, that getting it picked up was cheaper than finding someone willing to scrap it. Of course, I am taking about cars with no trade in value and too many problems to get fixed!

Reactions: 4
There was a phase, at one point some time ago, that when your car became absolutely worthless to the point of rusted decrepitude, that getting it picked up was cheaper than finding someone willing to scrap it. Of course, I am taking about cars with no trade in value and too many problems to get fixed!
The timing belt broke on my last car and it wasn’t going to pass it’s next MOT anyway, so I scrapped it and got around £50 for it.

Reactions: 2
We had a metro once that we sold for scrap, you had to drive it onto a weight thing at the scrapyard. I think we got £8.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jeremy Clarkson has done a non apology for that piece he wrote about Meghan Markle the other day and look who I found in the replies
7BE11F7F-8012-4B7E-B226-A214773B8782.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She must be furious that it’s the most engagement she has had in months and months. And it’s buried in someone else’s replies. So she has retweeted it. Ha!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.