Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done a million tweet thread about water. There are multiple tweets explaining how to wash your hands. I think she's even wasted a crap ton of water by filling her bath for a photo. And one dimwitted middle class simp thanking her for sharing her lived experiences. As if people will be referring to her tweets as they attempt to wash their hands with a teaspoonful of water. duck off cos player.

She's talking balls as per. These fictional online personae make me laugh. I spent years living in an incredibly hot country where the electricity and water were cut off for long periods every day and there was no government support so you dealt with it alone. Never, and I mean, never, did I have to go to the dramatic lengths she is banging on about. My water supply has been off once or twice while living in the UK. It wasn't a big deal. She's such a scaremongering bullshitter.
She’s such a mood hoover. I too lived in a hot place where there was no water 50% of the time. No big deal.

Reactions: 6
She's done a million tweet thread about water. There are multiple tweets explaining how to wash your hands. I think she's even wasted a crap ton of water by filling her bath for a photo. And one dimwitted middle class simp thanking her for sharing her lived experiences. As if people will be referring to her tweets as they attempt to wash their hands with a teaspoonful of water. duck off cos player.

She's talking balls as per. These fictional online personae make me laugh. I spent years living in an incredibly hot country where the electricity and water were cut off for long periods every day and there was no government support so you dealt with it alone. Never, and I mean, never, did I have to go to the dramatic lengths she is banging on about. My water supply has been off once or twice while living in the UK. It wasn't a big deal. She's such a scaremongering bullshitter.
What's amazing is following up that thread with one going on about buying cheeseboards for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's amazing is following up that thread with one going on about buying cheeseboards for Christmas.
She seems to get a lot more traction on her luxury food tweets than on her "povvier than thou" material.

Screenshot_20221221-092444_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is so, so funny. Better than the prawn drama of Christmas 2020.

Just settling in with a long glass of middle class organic alcohol-free Drummerboy gin and (Fever Tree) tonic and a light vegan supper to catch up.

You see, I simply don't need to invent bullshit values. We know who each other are and why they are. Or whatever Roadsidesmellybum said a few days ago before, you know, sucking up to the middle class water refugees

Reactions: 5
The water thread is very specific to the point where it will only apply if you’re living in an unconnected caravan or experiencing some sort of apocalypse. I don’t think any of the people experiencing the water shortage are at the point of having to collect rainwater in a bucket (how? It hasn’t rained for long enough yet) for making cups of tea.

I love how she goes <Off for a tea break. More in a bit> as though everyone is on tenterhooks, clamouring for more tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Might have to unfollow her threads. Such a happiness vacuum. Has she ever posted anything remotely positive?

3 of us in this house, may have a guest. Haven’t planned anything for Xmas Day. Just bung a chicken in the oven, have some wine/fizz, and munch on cheese and crackers probably. There… did all that planning in the 45 seconds it took me to type it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

25 tweets in this thread. 20.9K followers. 12ish hours since posting. 221 likes total for the thread.

Epic fail. Must try cheeseboard and troll accusations.

It's actually really hard though. Do you ever get this?
It's just... Time... In some way?

Is that really mental?...
Might have to unfollow her threads. Such a happiness vacuum. Has she ever posted anything remotely positive?

3 of us in this house, may have a guest. Haven’t planned anything for Xmas Day. Just bung a chicken in the oven, have some wine/fizz, and munch on cheese and crackers probably. There… did all that planning in the 45 seconds it took me to type it.
Don't go. She's so funny, and so are you

I don’t understand why she’s got such a vendetta against United Utilities when they presumably don’t even supply her water?

They have definitely had periods of absolute uselessness (including contaminated water) but it seems like this is due to the weather and was largely out of their control… they’re hardly cutting people off for the craic. They’re also really good when people are struggling to pay their water bill, but she wouldn’t know that not being in their area.

Reactions: 4

It’s taking us ages to plan Xmas dinner because there are now Too Many vegan things available and only one dinner. It’s truly a burden.

• Heart

Or interesting? Her twitter feed is a stream of consciousness that needs to stay in her head. It’s boring beyond measure

Reactions: 8
I do this mental thing where I sometimes buy myself an individual trifle. But then again, I’ve got my PIP sorted, so…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do this mental thing where I sometimes buy myself an individual trifle. But then again, I’ve got my PIP sorted, so…
You can buy 3 little ones from Aldi for a couple of quid. That's what I would do but then I also drink white or red wine depending on what my partner or friends prefer. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.