Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huh. I went to see what terrible hurtful thing Clarkson had said about her and duck me she’s got thin skin if that daft comment got to her. I cannot stand JC but honestly it’s exactly what I’d expect him to say.

Reactions: 6
The woe is my hurt and my crying child tweet gained 150 followers!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How much do you think it’s killing our favourite middle class mummy that pretends to be working class dog shite on a shoe, that her now increasingly noticed tweet has hideous spelled with two D’s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's dealt with that: always in a rush (except for zine finalisation)
Screenshot_20221220_115905.jpg
Screenshot_20221220_115929.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s shared a few examples of ‘abuse’ that’s she received after the Clarkson tweet and tbh, they’re no worse than anything she’s said when she’s on one, in fact they’re pretty mild compared to some of the vitriol she’s spouted. But apparently after his first tweet, she was subjected to a stalking campaign and needed personal security (paid for by friends, obvs).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ongoing organised stalking no less View attachment 1819856
If the abuse was anything like the examples she gave yesterday, I hardly think being told to ‘get a job’ and ‘feed your own kids’ warrants police involvement. I’ve seen worse than that on Mumsnet! Plus RM has dished out far, far more horrible stuff than that to anyone who disagrees with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the abuse was anything like the examples she gave yesterday, I hardly think being told to ‘get a job’ and ‘feed your own kids’ warrants police involvement. I’ve seen worse than that on Mumsnet! Plus RM has dished out far, far more horrible stuff than that to anyone who disagrees with her.
Indeed. Her calling it organised stalking is just a sign of her grandiosity

Reactions: 7
I feel like I've read something similar, somewhere. Jack Monroe has a lot to answer for

Screenshot_20221220_204509.jpg

!Lots of big words!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Physical security measures might just have been having her locks changed. She’s obv more than happy to leave that hanging and open to interpretation though. Self important twonk.

Screenshot_20221220_210426.jpg
Physical security measures might just have been having her locks changed. She’s obv more than happy to leave that hanging and open to interpretation though. Self important twonk.
There's a 6 July thread, we think it's about this very "cabal", that may apply.

This thread, around here

For any interested readers, the zine grift still hasn't been mentioned, let alone completed

Reactions: 11
I feel like I've read something similar, somewhere. Jack Monroe has a lot to answer for

View attachment 1820023

!Lots of big words!
What exactly does Clarkson have to do with people bullying her? Especially if said bullying has been going on for years.

Unless people think she's Meghan Markle, which - knowing the internet - we perhaps shouldn't rule out, but still.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.