Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to get a lot more traction on her luxury food tweets than on her "povvier than thou" material.

View attachment 1822344

And how was this helpful when she’s waffling on about the water in Morecambe? The launderettes and washing services won’t have water either, they’ve had to cut the entire area off.

I do this mental thing where I sometimes buy myself an individual trifle. But then again, I’ve got my PIP sorted, so…
She’s probably hoping people will cashapp her enough for 7 Christmas dinners…

Reactions: 7
i'm just dying at 'no food after the cheeseboard' it's very mark from peep show 'times are tough i need to make my own hummus'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i'm just dying at 'no food after the cheeseboard' it's very mark from peep show 'times are tough i need to make my own hummus'
I'm dying at that too. You'd think she slaves over a hot stove day in day out and takes Boxing Day as "a rest". witch you never cook :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what this means? Send me lobster to help me understand
#cashappWooh

I'd ask for a finalised zine, but I'm a realistic woman

Screenshot_20221222_215810.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes about the same amount of sense as the stuff about pretending the historical professor in waiting is going to get invited to a black tie event with Neil Oliver.

Honestly- at this point, I have come to the conclusion she has started in on the Aldi Christmas sparkling gin early!

Reactions: 10
Looks like those of us north of the border aren’t out of the woods yet. Roadside Maw incoming.
0EF35DE2-A36A-4DBE-A441-20158C4B91BD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas one and all... hyperbole for everyone!

Such a load of overblown old shite. Our household income is approx £55k. And my kid still got a second hand tablet for Christmas this year, cos we have tit load of bills to pay and budget accordingly. So what. Millions of people make choices like this every day without making such a performative song and dance about it all.

Its shite like the lobster that makes me think she is Jack. The idea that they deserve Burberry, Lobster etc for tweeting?!? bleeping tweeting. Christ on a bicycle.

In the wise words of saint fack of the poors, go touch some grass.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20221224-103412_Twitter.jpg

Because when I think of people who really need a lie-in, the first name that springs to mind is RSM.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They aren’t three! Honest to actual Christ, I wonder if she even has kids?
PS - a real tip for buying an hour with under 5/6 year olds is pop a stocking with trickily and triple wrapped tat and nibbles on their beds. The kind of things that you can get for kiddie party bags (like bubbles, matchbox cars, stickers, a few choc coins). Bought me some “wake up and drink a coffee at least” time.

Or do what jingle twit does and let your kid “regulate” on their X box whilst you have a lie in, like every other morning.

Reactions: 12
So gaslight your kids?
Honestly I’m surprised if they’re allowed presents when they awake as that’s a fairly working-class thing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.