Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we have it…the newbies get a special thread about how wretchedly poor but plucky they are - complete with gifted kid suffering because she is soooooo poor. I give it three days before gobshite RSM is back to normal and swearing at Utilita.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve been aware of this woman for a while but have never commented on her thread. Is she actually a gypsy/traveller? Because I’ve been round gypsies and travellers my entire life and her attitude does not reflect that of any that I’ve ever met before. I don’t want to sit here and tell someone what their heritage is, but if she is then doesn’t seem connected to the culture at all.
Also, does she ever post pics of herself or is she just some faceless account? Because if so, I’m absolutely baffled as to how she has amassed such a huge following.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been aware of this woman for a while but have never commented on her thread. Is she actually a gypsy/traveller? Because I’ve been round gypsies and travellers my entire life and her attitude does not reflect that of any that I’ve ever met before. I don’t want to sit here and tell someone what their heritage is, but if she is then doesn’t seem connected to the culture at all.
Also, does she ever post pics of herself or is she just some faceless account? Because if so, I’m absolutely baffled as to how she has amassed such a huge following.
Faceless account. Traveller with a small t. I don't know much about Travellers but anytime I see them on tv they are immensely houseproud and clean. Her description of dirty home and sometimes dirty children doesn't tally. I know she claims disability but yeah lots of things don't add up with her.

Reactions: 9
Faceless account. Traveller with a small t. I don't know much about Travellers but anytime I see them on tv they are immensely houseproud and clean. Her description of dirty home and sometimes dirty children doesn't tally. I know she claims disability but yeah lots of things don't add up with her.
Wow. Ok then I defo don’t believe her. Yes they are extremely proud of their culture and way of living too, you’d never see them begging on twitter like she does.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know much about Traveller (big T) culture but I know there cannot be many that have aConservative (big C) councillor granddaddy that spends hours reading the FT to their sick grandchildren as bed time stories.

Reactions: 12
Wow. Ok then I defo don’t believe her. Yes they are extremely proud of their culture and way of living too, you’d never see them begging on twitter like she does.
She seems to have calmed down the “GRT” identity but she does seem to be a “new age traveller” and her job used to be working with Traveller communities, but she stopped working. Then she was “forced” to live in a house.

Reactions: 5
Still not totally convinced she’s a real person and not a character like, idk, Jonathan Pie.

Total bleep either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Trustafarian who probably got knocked up and subsequently disinherited by Grandma during her Gap Year around the Southern England festival circuit. There's probably a shrine to the elephant trousers and dirt blackened flip flops she lost in the process somewhere on the outskirts of Winchester.

• Haha
Trustafarian who probably got knocked up and subsequently disinherited by Grandma during her Gap Year around the Southern England festival circuit. There's probably a shrine to the elephant trousers and dirt blackened flip flops she lost in the process somewhere on the outskirts of Winchester.
Oi, that's my ends, I'll burn it down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And there we have it folk…I am sooooooo poor - pls send eggo-es AND sweary ranting. She is in fine fettle - can’t wait for the zine update!
Don't buy one then. duck sake. She's such a whingey bleep. Everything is someone else's fault. Just duck off and fall in a pond.

• Haha
Is it worse than profiting from other people's poverty and not paying them when you agreed to?

Leave The Festive Farm Co. Alone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only dip in and out of her thread, but I don't believe she is a genuine Traveller (with a capital T) - everything I've ever seen/read about them, they seem to deal with their personal business within their community (I know there's been documentaries like the wedding ones, and about the Appleby horse fairs etc, but even they are sort of self contained, a look inside the community,if you get what I mean)

Reactions: 4
And there we have it folk…I am sooooooo poor - pls send eggo-es AND sweary ranting. She is in fine fettle - can’t wait for the zine update!
LOL I have to say tho, that brand account provides an interesting alternative tactic in dealing with RSM - alternative to calling her a trash cabbage obv. Engage, don't take it seriously, tease her!

Also OUCH at the thread getting a total of 27 views according to the Twitter analytics! That's her, the brand manager and a conservative dozen Tattlers pointing and laughing? What's left? Pretty thin gruel for grifting these days eh Louisa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Where does she shop? I got 15 eggs (granted they are mixed sizes, but eggs are eggs, as the saying goes!) in Asda for about £2.50 last week. Then she whines about cleaning stuff/toiletries- are none of the many shops she has to trail around a B&M/Wilko/Home Bargain? bleeping martyr, I think I should stay off this thread haha!
Screenshot_20230417-220645_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
At Boomtown Fair for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s finally happened. I had my first Tattle dream. Now I know people talking about their dreams is awfully dull but so am I.

I dreamed RSM had tweeted - in her usually fashion - that something was out of stock in HMV and she’d travelled for miles to get it and now one of her kid’s birthdays was RUINED WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT EH?

IIRC it was a soundtrack album from some musical.

Actually had to check her twitter to see if it happened or not.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.