Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the funniest and most pathetic beef ever. "harassment in the mentions" i.e. the account liking a tweet 💀
Polish_20230419_155937316.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ, EVERYONE’S out to get her aren’t they? She does come across as a total bleep so not surprised, but give your head a wobble luv. No one gives a rats arse about an anonymous shouty twit of a character on one SM platform - save for those duped by the creator.

Reactions: 7
"Harassment" because a company responded to defend themselves from something she tweeted at them, then liked one of her posts. This, from the woman who routinely rampages across Twitter calling people cunts and telling them to boil themselves alive.

Utterly batshit.

We're not the only ones who think so:

Screenshot_20230419-160408_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230419-160404_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230419-160425_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh God, between this twit and Jack I won't be getting any more work done today.

I can't find any trace of the "extremely serious allegation of a totally unfounded and actionable nature" but I'm sure it'll all be clarified in the 85 tweet thread we're being treated to later.

WRITE YOUR BOOK YOU bleeping DICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
rsm - "a flood of abuse"

ppl in the replies - "don't buy it if you don't like it"

the item in question is $22 btw

IMG_20230419_205309.jpg

I thought the "obscene markup" was gonna be like $200! if 18 quid's gonna bankrupt you, you're not gonna buy it

Reactions: 9
She’s on form tonight. A certain historian that she believes is a relative mustn’t have replied to RM’s request to DM her. Unfortunately I’m too tired to follow all of her goings on right now.
IMG_1693.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh God, between this twit and Jack I won't be getting any more work done today.

I can't find any trace of the "extremely serious allegation of a totally unfounded and actionable nature" but I'm sure it'll all be clarified in the 85 tweet thread we're being treated to later.

WRITE YOUR BOOK YOU bleeping DICK.
BIB thread title nom nom nom!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Took a peek at RSM's account and the pet trinket thing was absolutely brilliant. Not laughed so much in ages.

They liked a picture of a hamster. A single like.

EGREGIOUS!!!!

• Haha
I would love to know the difference between drop shipping tat from a factory in China at an inflated price to someone wanting a crumb of comfort after a loss….and taking tens of thousands from many vulnerable peopl, £10-20 a time, selling a zine. People who wanted to support a supposed Poor Sick RSM because they relate, alongside promising money for work to ONLY provable genuine Poor - and then not follow through with a single penny or product.

Who is the real wretched money scrounging villain here RSM?

Reactions: 17
Hi all! Didn’t know this thread existed, and now I do, I AM IN! RSM is my second ‘favourite’ grifter (after JM).

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.