Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a break from Tattle and have come back to quite the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230421_084714_Chrome.jpg

"Definately" nothing as good as an old fashioned troll with a pseudonym and a not sincere belief

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She costs us a bloody fortune, doesn’t she - and at no point does she ever acknowledge that despite elements of our county being a serious sh*Tahoe at the moment, she would be actual dead in about 80% of the rest of the world by now.😒

Also - blatant fishing for another vague illness via internet diagnosis that she will DEFINITELY have by next week.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She costs us a bloody fortune, doesn’t she - and at no point does she ever acknowledge that despite elements of our county being a serious sh*Tahoe at the moment, she would be actual dead in about 80% of the rest of the world by now.😒

Also - blatant fishing for another vague illness via internet diagnosis that she will DEFINITELY have by next week.

Oooh, just in time for a Tribunal. That would be...convenient.

Reactions: 5
My mum used to say you shouldn't mock the afflicted, but my god, she's an absolute basket case isn't she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like "it is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation", nominated by @Shimmering is the most liked post with a nomination.
We could go crazy and use both. It wouldn't be any more hyperbolic than RSM on a daily basis:

How not to handle criticism: it is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation
Edit: I realise I don't mean hyperbolic, I mean it wouldn't be any more nonsensical than her tweets, I mean "writing".

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Recap of thread: Roadsidemum had precisely nothing original to say even when she wasn't repeating herself.

A hamster died, a new hamster arrived, LO is "definately" not the favourite; she's just better placed to say funny things ready for twitter, and the craziest thing, after assuring readers of this fact, suddenly RN saved Roadsidemum's life. It was crazy timing.

The zine was taken over by Unbound and remains non-existent. Writing is "in progress" and publication date "TBC". Not joking, that is a disgrace: it is hard to think of the contributors who shared their story.

We laugh and tease and talk/witch/gossip about Roadsidemum's sideshows, but we're here because she stole from and hurt people, and lied and lies about #OneInFive

Reactions: 10
Ol' Louisa may be telling the truth, if this hilarious clip is true
Screenshot_20230424_152821_Chrome.jpg

RN isn't twitter-worthy, pass it on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What the absolute duck is she wanking on about? Far too early for the cooking sherry to have kicked in.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.