Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recycled material, this time with RN in a starring role. Massive eyeroll, and BONKERS

Reactions: 7
I've been trying to make sense of those tweets for about 15 minutes.

Is she saying RN can't be bi because...she doesn't like frogs (!?) and fancies Ryan Reynolds?

I was younger than RN is supposed to be when I realised I wasn't straight but I didn't know my opinions on tailless amphibians and my ability to sit in a chair a certain way were at all relevant to my emerging sexuality. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
The chair sitting is a really funny trope, it's worth googling for a smile.

It's a very laboured set up of a joke story that has fallen like a lead balloon. Old Roadsidemum being all crazy jovial, but she's a bit creaky at this lighthearted stuff ho ho ho

Reactions: 6
Really think it's weird to analyse your childs sexuality even as a joke

Reactions: 10
Really think it's weird to analyse your childs sexuality even as a joke
Yes, but all she's really trying to do is bring the unschooled one into the light to prove she (the unschooled one, henceforth known [to moi] as USO) is superly not the least interesting and not favourite.
I was surprised the (following) pasta cooking was allowed to be Genius Historian; RSM missed a chance, but recovered by telling us all that USO is a great cook. Well, she would be wouldn't she, poor child, having the hope drained from her

Screenshot_20230426_233939_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, but all she's really trying to do is bring the unschooled one into the light to prove she (the unschooled one, henceforth known [to moi] as USO) is superly not the least interesting and not favourite.
I was surprised the (following) pasta cooking was allowed to be Genius Historian; RSM missed a chance, but recovered by telling us all that USO is a great cook. Well, she would be wouldn't she, poor child, having the hope drained from her

View attachment 2128913
I am someone who has had depression and anxiety for several years. My child know sometimes mummy has sad days and it's okay to be sad etc etc. Never ever would I consider telling my child if/when i was having suicidal thoughts. That's awful IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew I was bisexual when I was about 9 or 10. The idea that someone under 18 can't express a possibility that they aren't straight is homophobic as duck.

Not censoring swears in this thread because RSM certainly doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Crossing threads here - from JM. But I will never be able to see a picture of a hamster again without thinking of the phrase “feeding her panty hamster”

• Haha
I'll have to leave tattle if RSM starts being a house move bore.

I can't stand it. Bores me to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not another one moving!

and duck, I've just seen she's got into our flag means death 😒 this is like when jack claims to be a swiftie. le sigh

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So it’s really happening. She’ll be more Scottish than any of us in a few months then. Either that or she’ll hate it. 😨

I think we'll be ok to say it's mic wright's thread she's piggybacking off there. he has 47k followers and used to be a blue tick. and his landlord has picked the wrong person to mess with as he's doing everything by the book, unlike louisa just going "im not paying the rent, so ner!"

Reactions: 4
I think we'll be ok to say it's mic wright's thread she's piggybacking off there. he has 47k followers and used to be a blue tick. and his landlord has picked the wrong person to mess with as he's doing everything by the book, unlike louisa just going "im not paying the rent, so ner!"

Ah well, guess he'll just have to put a collections firm onto tracing her. I'm sure we'll get the saga of the latest vehicle being towed away by the bailiffs then. Or 'the bank's stolen my money' if he gets a third party debt order. Could be entertaining if she's managed to wrangle a successful PIP tribunal result at that point. After all, rent is deemed a priority debt and is therefore not eligible for a token offer.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a council/HA property she’s moving into from what she’s said, so likely she won’t ever see the housing benefit - assuming it’s the same in Scotland that in those cases it’s generally paid direct to the rent account.
Not always if on universal credit (unsure which benefits she receives) universal credit pays direct to claimant. Uc will only pay to landlord/housing if in arrears (based on my experiences)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.