Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her grandfather was a Tory MP.

And our own @Nottonightbabe says this

Wow. I should have read the past threads more thoroughly sorry, I just already knew of her so felt as though I didn't have much to catch up on but my god was I wrong?! This obviously makes her even more hateful. She literally is playing at being discriminated against then isn't she? First it was travelling folk, now it's poor

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard the Tory MP thing before but this thread is the first that I saw that made me think she wasn’t from a traveller heritage. Of course it doesn’t rule it out. They could have been settled. But it seemed odd

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sorry adding more to my comment, the first thing that threw me tbf is when she moved into a house earlier pandemic, I don't know any GRT who chose to move into a house due to it, they just stopped bad stayed and liaised with the council to have facilities provided (maybe this isn't the case everywhere but it was where I live). I've always wondered and this is *terrrrrible* I know, did they move into a house to display her need for PIP more? Saying this as a judgement of her, but also the crazy display of hoop jumping for PIP claiments.

Reactions: 6
Right I've read the whole first thread. Jesus christ. I thought I knew her quite well but my I missed alot!!

• Haha
If she's acknowledging it properly, it could be a good thing in getting LO the help it's clear they need from her posts... but I can't help wondering if it's just a "hook" to try to force her way into a scholarship for the private school she's mentioned.

ETA: or the start of fishing for a GFM for it... "State school can't meet Autistic LO needs please help me pay for private school"

Reactions: 7
I'm just agog at "you should have just drowned them" about the "boring" kids. WTAF is wrong with her that she broadcasts this as "humour"?

I had a look at her tweets and it actually gets worse. Her and one of her followers casually calling for murder. And I am in no way a supporter of Priti Patel or her barbaric policies.

Screenshot_20220725-083650_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
It's a bit far fetched to say her followers are calling for murder, they're obviously not saying they or anyone else should go and drown Patel and its taken in the context of her made up conversation with her child anyway 😂 why does she feel tbe need to embellish these conversations so much, it's so weird

I'm just agog at "you should have just drowned them" about the "boring" kids. WTAF is wrong with her that she broadcasts this as "humour"?

I had a look at her tweets and it actually gets worse. Her and one of her followers casually calling for murder. And I am in no way a supporter of Priti Patel or her barbaric policies.

View attachment 1444316
Sounds like LO is RSM, she’s not having independent thoughts.

Of all the Roadsidemums, Fashion Roadsidemum is to me the funniest. Her little earnest details are the closest I think we get to the mousy little person behind the character modelling. Also: nude lips LOL, because I'm immature

Further, there's a poll, Roadsidemum. No one asked for your helpful advice on make up and blow waves, and 1987 called and asked for its shoes back, because they match its handbag

Screenshot_20220726-211552_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-211632_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-211612_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hand bag with a chain? duck me! Watch out Trinny and Suzannah!

BTW - if you are jealous of the wretched tattoo your friend (who you were a nasty, bullying witch to only mere weeks ago) has just had, and want to make the £30 stretch to feed a family, have a word with your queen of the grift and all round master of feeding the five thousand on thruppence - she is choc brim with ideas and, with the amount she allegedly has left over for the freezer, could probably do it for the twenty quid instead of £30.

Attachments

• Wow
Of COURSE she knows what it is. Because she is the cleverest in the land - and can “connect the dots”. Christ on a bike.
Does Jack ever reply to her. I’ve noticed her tagging jack sometimes and she never gets a reply. I could go and look but….

Reactions: 8
Does Jack ever reply to her. I’ve noticed her tagging jack sometimes and she never gets a reply. I could go and look but….
Very rarely - there used to be a bit of interaction around the time ThePhoto(TM) blew up but it died a death and now they have rival books in the works (ha! Like either will be published in this governments term) it seems there is little if no interaction. Not through lack of effort on RSMs part though - much like the minor grifter, they both read here and know 100% what Jack is, with her outrageous appropriation of poor working class on top of the scrounging, but they both continue to interact or at least reply/tag regularly because they want her to re-tweet their own grift to her massive glut of gullible followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
24 tweets about... making banana bread? Acquiring free/cheap food? Cost of using the oven. Who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of COURSE she knows what it is. Because she is the cleverest in the land - and can “connect the dots”. Christ on a bike.
I like to think Jack is reading her tweet going "wtf, it's just something I made up".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
24 tweets about... making banana bread? Acquiring free/cheap food? Cost of using the oven. Who knows?
I see the chicken has miraculously gone down to£2. Two years ago it was £3.

Don’t care what she says. There’s still a lot you can do with a chicken. And 8 pork chops at 50p each is just bog standard price at Lidl - with days left on them. I know. I bought some yesterday.

It’s the summer holidays and the family can only sub her for so many premier inn stays so she is building up to a rattle, me thinks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.