Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still sooooooo sick. Can’t possibly do any zine work. Can WRITE a coherent multi tweet thread about her “brain fog” though. It must be those magic automatic thumbs again.

Still - at least she hasn’t hidden behind a locked account to show off the results of her begging so there is that.
Yeah that’s brain fog. That’s why it’s called brain fog because you should be able to understand but it’s like a misty fog has descended on your brain. Brain. fog. Geddit? FML. The effect of brain fog can be mistaken for dementia, Alzheimer’s or ADHD.

Reactions: 8
I am soooo ill- I can’t lift so much as a finger for the zine, or even cook a basic recipe.

Also, I am soooooo poor, how will I ever keep the mould at bay when heating is so very expensive.

BRB - gotta join the Pumpkin Prat’s nonsense Xmas spending.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It would be like me driving to Leicester or Sheffield - at least £15 of diesel - and my car is super economical on the motorways. For a £2 ornamental. It’s probably just attention seeking - another chapter in the “I am just THE BEST mummy in the world” story. Despite her children being terrified of her. No wonder RSM, Jack and PumpkinPrat circle jerk over each others posts.

And...a little part of me wonders if recent interest in food history stems from (gasp) here?

Screenshot_20221204_001110.jpg
Screenshot_20221204_001149.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
An hour trip to town or shop online!?
If she orders it online there's a small chance it would arrive damaged or go missing in the post. The perfect opportunity for Louisa to go off on one in a 32 tweet thread to Flying Tiger's online customer service rep. Come on, RM, this is top tier content for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I allowed to ask about the identity of the pumpkin prat? 👀
She is private at the moment (don’t worry, her ego, attention seeking, desire to go “viral”, and scrounging reach potential won’t allow that for ever) but I am sure you will have seen her crop up hither and thither on both Jack threads and here. She has an account here to slag them both off but pretends to be their friends on Twitter. And has cadged £6.5k from “backers” to produce a non existent book featuring recipes such as El Paso spice mix tacos.

Reactions: 5
Sure they did. I think she lies in bed half awake dreaming up these LO quotes. What she wished they’d said rather than what they did say
CE751C1C-65EA-4C08-95EB-17597A785D3A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She is private at the moment (don’t worry, her ego, attention seeking, desire to go “viral”, and scrounging reach potential won’t allow that for ever) but I am sure you will have seen her crop up hither and thither on both Jack threads and here. She has an account here to slag them both off but pretends to be their friends on Twitter. And has cadged £6.5k from “backers” to produce a non existent book featuring recipes such as El Paso spice mix tacos.

Thank you, that was quite the ride/read!

Reactions: 3
Stalkers!
“Other than to give the bleeping stalkers something to do what is the point even living?”
976FF43A-4BA6-49E0-A04A-621457991B38.jpeg
1E68C40A-C4EB-45C2-91D7-DC621612B2C0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Stalkers!
“Other than to give the bleeping stalkers something to do what is the point even living?”View attachment 1785910View attachment 1785911
I didn’t realise you can train a dog to homeschool the kids, cook and clean the house and drive to McDonald’s to get you a Mcmuffin.

On a serious note though, how the duck could she self train a puppy to be an assistance dog when she can’t even get her poor offspring to behave?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Outstanding content this chilly morning, RSM.

She had a tantrum about her hamster medicine - and publicly bullied the @PDSA. She is financially fucked if she gets a dog. And she has zero chance of doing anything constructive with it - she won’t even be able to let it out for its toilet visits - much less exercise it. Take heed of your very good pal Jingle twit (or whatever she is calling herself these days) and Jack - they don’t look after their animals properly - and they aren’t wheelchair bound with days/weeks where only automatic thumb action is used to communicate.

Still - glad to see we are not trolls and mithering ninnies now. Stalker is quite the upgrade!!! I might get a teeshirt printed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is she going to train an assistance dog to do? Fetch chicken kormas from the depths of Iceland freezers? Prepare lobster? Savage people who try to make space for her in Costa, like some kind of evil Lassie counterpart?

(I hope this doesn't come across as me denigrating the wonderful things service dogs do for their owners. I just don't see why RSM thinks she needs one, based on what she's said previously.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's old news the bastard landlord said no to a dog. Hope the lobster helps with this 20 month old disappointment
Screenshot_20221206_220012.jpg

What the duck is she going to train an assistance dog to do? Fetch chicken kormas from the depths of Iceland freezers? Prepare lobster? Savage people who try to make space for her in Costa, like some kind of evil Lassie counterpart?

(I hope this doesn't come across as me denigrating the wonderful things service dogs do for their owners. I just don't see why RSM thinks she needs one, based on what she's said previously.)
Screenshot_20221206_223250.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Can't bear RSM but for her own sake and the sake of her kids she needs an intervention of some sort.

Spewing all this bile and rage and hinting at harming herself constantly is not healthy behaviour. Hopefully it's a grift but my bleeding heart always worries there's some truth behind it.

Maybe Jack can lend her one of her three therapists as she seems to be in dire need of one.

How will she meet the basic needs of a dog let alone fund the astronomical costs of assistance training?

Maybe the dog is going to edit the zine for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.