Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just enjoy my chaos above, send some money and lots of admiration. When my zine is available, I'll let you know

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a disaster today! Sent a work message to the chat group, looks like I'm high as a kite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1763238
In danger of death but still bravely tweeting away. We don't deserve her.
So they were in fact right to tell her to go to A&E when all she wanted was “some GP oversight”. I got news for you Louisa, they would have also told you to go to A&E. So the s advice you were given was in fact correct.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So they were in fact right to tell her to go to A&E when all she wanted was “some GP oversight”. I got news for you Louisa, they would have also told you to go to A&E. So the s advice you were given was in fact correct.
Yeah, no, the thing is right, Louisa knows better than the NHS.

Reactions: 12
She’s got an annoying fan that’s been around a lot recently. She’s diagnosed her with pneumonia now. Rolls eyes
B05BA42E-975F-40CB-BD53-72286939AC88.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She is being a witch about the Archers now. Like it’s a middle class Radio 4 soaps job to overthrow the government and if they aren’t, then they are complicit in the death of the poors (ok, I exaggerate but we know she is thinking that).

There is always going to be some eye rolling about The Archers but, as a fan admittedly, they actually do a fair fist of raising some awareness around issues - it isn't all about "The rich family falling on hard times and selling the massive farmhouse" - their work on coercive control and abuse was huge (the Helen story) and they also did brilliantly when Nic dies of sepsis - I was literally in tears myself.

Another reason for RSM and her sycophantic minions to get in the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
At death’s door the other night, but around 70 tweets (including replies) since she reported after her visit to A&E (I may have lost count)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is being a witch about the Archers now. Like it’s a middle class Radio 4 soaps job to overthrow the government and if they aren’t, then they are complicit in the death of the poors (ok, I exaggerate but we know she is thinking that).

There is always going to be some eye rolling about The Archers but, as a fan admittedly, they actually do a fair fist of raising some awareness around issues - it isn't all about "The rich family falling on hard times and selling the massive farmhouse" - their work on coercive control and abuse was huge (the Helen story) and they also did brilliantly when Nic dies of sepsis - I was literally in tears myself.

I listen to The Archers (there is a thread on Tattle if anyone is interested) and read those tweets.
Of course her chum complaining is massively simplifying an ongoing storyline about rural poverty. RSM hasn't even listened and is cross about it 😂
(If she did listen she could legitimately find fault with how disability is portrayed, in that it is rarely mentioned, and there is not one wheelchair user, and never has been afair. But I don't want to give her a heads up if she reads here 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she's once again tweeting about how things cost money and that Christmas is expensive. Follow RSM for more searing insights.

In RSM land, things only cost money if you're poor. If you're not poor you get everything for free. Only people in poverty have to budget for things. People who aren't in poverty have endless supplies of money and can spend, spend, spend with abandon.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

My mum is a fan of the archers, the coercive storyline was brilliant - as was the modern day slavery one? If I'm remembering it correctly?

My mum is a fan of the archers, the coercive storyline was brilliant - as was the modern day slavery one? If I'm remembering it correctly?
You are. For all its faults, it does let stories breathe and build up for years before pulling the trigger. The TV soaps would have had all those big stories wrapped up in weeks at best!

I see she's once again tweeting about how things cost money and that Christmas is expensive. Follow RSM for more searing insights.

In RSM land, things only cost money if you're poor. If you're not poor you get everything for free. Only people in poverty have to budget for things. People who aren't in poverty have endless supplies of money and can spend, spend, spend with abandon.
We’re not poor and don’t buy half of what she’s on about

Lots of families I know don’t do adult presents to keep costs down

She loves to remind us her kids are terrified of her (and violent). I wonder why?

Screenshot_20221128-173821_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Still sooooooo sick. Can’t possibly do any zine work. Can WRITE a coherent multi tweet thread about her “brain fog” though. It must be those magic automatic thumbs again.

Still - at least she hasn’t hidden behind a locked account to show off the results of her begging so there is that.

Attachments

• Haha
She's literally the most insufferable twit on the hellsite, and ever so upbeat about having brain damage! I guess it gives her another victim angle to milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly she makes me feel like I have brain damage reading her tweets. She goes on and on for ages. Off on tangents. Starting arguments, going into fugue states. Deaths door followed by 70 tweets, child with a dental abscess can’t be seen by a dentist. Outrage. Then never mentioned. Lobsters, squash veg recipes. For someone with supposedly low physical energy she strikes me as a mad whirling dervish who actually has too much energy but is too lazy to expend it properly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.