Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The move info has gone quiet in favour of costing our lobster starters for Christmas and proclaiming Roadside “daddy” to be the best ever! Are we sure she isn’t Jack? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She has a completely different writing style to Jack, and has also said things that Jack wouldn't say, even as a 🧦.

Reactions: 3
She's no Jack. Ain't nobody got time to make up two sets of dramas like this kettle and that pot.

Just two lost souls swimming in the fish bowl of twitter, accepting money for being the pooriest of poor activists

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's no Jack. Ain't nobody got time to make up two sets of dramas like this kettle and that pot.

Just two lost souls swimming in the fish bowl of twitter, accepting money for being the pooriest of poor activists
I think the following line of that song fits quite well too:

Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the following line of that song fits quite well too:

Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
I had to quote you @L3moning in order to not double post.

Is anyone willing and able to set up a new thread?

I think the winner, with 18 likes, is
Screenshot_20221122_205219.jpg

Unsurprisingly the words are
a paraphrase of good old Roadsidemum
Screenshot_20221122_205323.jpg

https://tattle.life/threads/roadside-mum-4-let-me-tell-you-in-excessive-detail.30720/post-10435815

I may be wrong, but if any of you dare condescend to me in a post not even REMOTELY connected to my self-inflicted, opt-in [comma sic] persecution complex, I'll probably be okay

Reactions: 7
I had to quote you @L3moning in order to not double post.

Is anyone willing and able to set up a new thread?

I think the winner, with 18 likes, is
View attachment 1751013

Unsurprisingly the words are
a paraphrase of good old Roadsidemum
View attachment 1751016

https://tattle.life/threads/roadside-mum-4-let-me-tell-you-in-excessive-detail.30720/post-10435815

I may be wrong, but if any of you dare condescend to me in a post not even REMOTELY connected to my self-inflicted, opt-in [comma sic] persecution complex, I'll probably be okay
I can set it up if someone does the recap?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.