Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another grift.

View attachment 1413377View attachment 1413378View attachment 1413379View attachment 1413380View attachment 1413381

Before she says anything, I'm NOT suggesting that "Poor people don't deserve nice things" or denying that depriving her of a £40 Bluetooth speaker will LITERALLY KILL HER. It's just that my tolerance is pretty low for anonymous accounts with a CashApp link in their bio preying on their followers' good nature with this performative umming and ahhing when they didn't give a second thought to ordering in "drinkies" via Deliveroo only a week ago.
Exactly - no need to discuss this, if she’s not going to buy the speaker she wants to just put the phone in a bowl and shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could this thread go the distance. Who knows. She’s getting agitated
RSM gave up and blocked her apparently! It’s so satisfying to see people figure out exactly how to deal with her on Twitter - don’t back down, give some aggression right back, throw in a ‘trash cabbage’ or similar and you’re golden :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RSM gave up and blocked her apparently! It’s so satisfying to see people figure out exactly how to deal with her on Twitter - don’t back down, give some aggression right back, throw in a ‘trash cabbage’ or similar and you’re golden :cool:
It really is good to see people push back. I’ve sat for months thinking how does no-one else not see her aggression, lack of logic, Inconsistencies etc.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I'm not sure that telling people to boil themselves alive makes you look anything other than a bit deranged, Louisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's annoying, because her original tweet wasn't wrong but she's such an unpleasant thunder duck it undoes the good she could do.

Reactions: 12
Someone's been reported
Screenshot_20220720-075418_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, I'm not sure that telling people to boil themselves alive makes you look anything other than a bit deranged, Louisa.
PS it was the boil yourself alive tweet, I think.

Flashback to Roadsidemum's first ever tweet
Screenshot_20220720-083959_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has had a quiet few days thankfully. It was mentioned at the beginning of last week that she “might be heading to the Solent…” so she is probably on another holiday that family members have kindly covered for her. Or something.

Paid up your contributors to the zine yet, RSM?

Reactions: 5
Just catching up here. Bloody hell she gets worse. Quite bonkers.
I can't believe she is looking to homeschool her child 😬 Poor kid. I imagine that will involve RSM staying in bed and the child being told to watch something educational on TV. She probably has always resented having to get up to get the child to school.

And the not liking Dorset '(long story)' - bloody hell nobody ask her then if she thinks her usual inane ramblings are the concise version.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Someone's been reported
View attachment 1430487

PS it was the boil yourself alive tweet, I think.

Flashback to Roadsidemum's first ever tweet
View attachment 1430579
I haven't paid enough attention to her to fully grasp, is she a traveller/gypsy/roma or just new age traveller because I always just figured she was traveller by heritage but that first tweet just makes it seem as though its just a life style choice they made thus being NA traveller?

Reactions: 6
I haven't paid enough attention to her to fully grasp, is she a traveller/gypsy/roma or just new age traveller because I always just figured she was traveller by heritage but that first tweet just makes it seem as though its just a life style choice they made thus being NA traveller?
I believe she's just cosplaying for Internet points.

I don't believe she has any traveller heritage whatsoever, but of course that doesn't stop her positioning herself as a loudmouth spokesperson for travellers.

Her grandfather was a Tory MP.

And our own @Nottonightbabe says this

• Haha
  • Wow
This, too. My somewhat rambling point is that I think RM googled "famous GRT people" for her story credibility

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.