Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like a benefit compliance interview to me.

'It's not my account they're sending money to, don't know what you're talking about, that's not my email (hastily deletes mac account without realising the consequences of this)'
Sounds like a GDPR issue to me.

Reactions: 10
Tweet 7 kind of implies she should have all she needs. IF she kept up with the selection process in the first place.

Reactions: 5
I'm confused... surely the people who sent work that was lost will still have drafts of it?

Reactions: 8
It smacks of “my dog ate my homework” if you ask me.

On what planet does she think this is even remotely believable. Problems she can’t divulge? Much like her identity because her ex has access to guns and wants her dead?

Still - at least she has a few more opportunities to rattle the tin can whilst those poor contributors watch the bills go up and wonder where or even if the £250 will ever surface.

I never thought I would say this but the grift and the attitude here outweighs Queen Grifter at this point - mainly because she has grifted on the back of giving it to the genuinely poor but now can’t come up with the goods on their behalf. Wretched excuse for a human.

Reactions: 16
It smacks of “my dog ate my homework” if you ask me.

On what planet does she think this is even remotely believable. Problems she can’t divulge? Much like her identity because her ex has access to guns and wants her dead?

Still - at least she has a few more opportunities to rattle the tin can whilst those poor contributors watch the bills go up and wonder where or even if the £250 will ever surface.

I never thought I would say this but the grift and the attitude here outweighs Queen Grifter at this point - mainly because she has grifted on the back of giving it to the genuinely poor but now can’t come up with the goods on their behalf. Wretched excuse for a human.
Am in company but

yes

1. RD hasn’t been mentioned for a while in either a negative or positive way

2.Able enough to deflect with her long mould thread.
3. Mould thread itself includes lots of arguments about porridge and blankets and bleach
4. Not mentioned kids much

5. 5 hour conversation about getting her van back

she is just never consistent

Reactions: 7
I think she blathered on in another multi-tweet bore fest a few days ago regarding the current ex and pork chops. The alleged violent and gun toting ex is an ex before this ex. I believe. That’s If ANYTHING she comes out with is to be believed. Including if she is even a she/her.

Reactions: 6
What a bin of rubbish.

13, 25 and 26 March 2022 tweets. Setting up the "issue".

Am disgusted

Screenshot_20220731-155433_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-155410_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Am in company but

yes

1. RD hasn’t been mentioned for a while in either a negative or positive way

2.Able enough to deflect with her long mould thread.
3. Mould thread itself includes lots of arguments about porridge and blankets and bleach
4. Not mentioned kids much

5. 5 hour conversation about getting her van back

she is just never consistent

Which is why I think benefits compliance.

1. Don't mention RD because him 'living completely separately on the driveway', bringing back food from work and spending so much time together would be interpreted as living together and sharing finances.
2. Because there is nothing else to talk about to represent the gaping hole in an online life caused by having to erase any mention of a partner, warble on about bleach and tit.
3. Stop talking about trips out because that contradicts the content of a PIP claim in 'needing help to go out in familiar/unfamiliar places'. Can't say RD is there all the time and helps because of point #1.
4. Because of #1, difficult to claim needing help with personal care as RD isn't supposed to be there to provide it.
5. Because of the requirements for safeguarding, can't claim RBs (Roadside Brats) do it in case that flags up the inappropriate nature of their purported Young Carer role. The recent delirious sleep waffle seemed like it could solve the #3 issue, but then brings up the issues in this #5 - unattended children.
6. A compliance interview means they could (as they are allowed to do) be looking at her income and expenditure - lots of random gifts. Consistent with an online 'business'. Perhaps a separate account set up for donations and Amazon, which she hasn't declared, thinking they wouldn't be able to track it to her, but they've found it and are asking her to confirm all the email addresses she uses. She realises and thinks that by deleting it off her phone, she'll be able to deny it's hers. Unfortunately, she's deleted the admin account and probably didn't have a separate recovery email address to avoid the issue of it still being linked to her, which is why she can't recover the information.
7. She's pissed off enough people and been so noisy on SM/the media that somebody has worked out who she is from the word vomits and made a report of live in partner, undeclared income, etc, etc. No matter how careful people think are being, sooner or later they slip up and give enough detail to be able to identify themselves. Her voice would be one of those; it just takes somebody to have heard her, recognised her voice as that twatty woman from wherever, read the shite, see the offers of money and gifts and the amount that went into the fundraising, realise it doesn't match up with her official circumstances as claimed and then email a report.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a bin of rubbish.

13, 25 and 26 March 2022 tweets. Setting up the "issue".

Am disgusted

View attachment 1459615View attachment 1459616
So, taking these tweets at face value, she's known about the email issue for four months but chose to keep quiet about it until yesterday instead of being open and transparent with the contributors who were quite possibly banking on receiving their payment in time for the summer holidays. What a piece of work she is.

Reactions: 11
The followers are up generally, and up again in the last few (or 12ish) hours.

Then these replies.

We are not the dark corner of the internet, we're its only sane corner.

Screenshot_20220731-232659_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
The followers are up generally, and up again in the last few (or 12ish) hours.

Then these replies.

We are not the dark corner of the internet, we're its only sane corner.

View attachment 1460309
She bloody should be beating herself up about it. Sounds to me like part of it is that she’s realised it’s actually quite hard work.

This is about a Guardian article which said Martin Lewis, Marcus R and Jack 😂 were leading the charge in politics or some such drivel. Anyway look who wants to be involved 😂
Bantz.

Screenshot_20220731_143932.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'[...] I would be great'

You forgot the password to your cloud and had a meltdown when your email wouldn't reset. You're not fit to run anything.

• Haha
Last week RM could connect the dots and *know* for what Jack Monroe was sad fishing. This week RM doesn't know Jack's former name.

If they all like making noise so much, buy some harmonicas

May all her pillowcases go mouldy. I'd say books, but look what happened "last time" books were damp: new books!

Edited because I don't wish mould on her or anyone

Last edited:
'[...] I would be great'

You forgot the password to your cloud and had a meltdown when your email wouldn't reset. You're not fit to run anything.
I'm still wondering what the "very important project that saved a lot of lives" was that she headed up a few years ago. Presumably she wasn't the one in charge of monitoring emails.

• Haha
No ifs, no buts, Unbound should quietly refund and dump this project asap - along with sending out the £250 to the people told they were shortlisted,(who HAD TO BE POOR to even qualify for entering) as soon as possible. Take it out of Hattie Gladwells money if you have to - because that’s another book going nowhere.

Utterly shameful behaviour from all involved.

Reactions: 16
The only good thing about Jacks current outrageous grift is that RSM must be secretly fuming. All she has is a long (shock horror) and boring thread about snooping her past lovers on Facebook!

Still - Monday morning - time to pretend you are editing an irrelevant book, or figuring out excuse after excuse about why it’s delayed again.

PS - pay the people you owe their £250, ghoul.

Meant to add - as a child growing up with an alcoholic single parent, duck you, you cretinous horror show. You deserve every ache, pain, shite reduced for quick sale meal, hand-me-down, and life’s disasters, problems and woe.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The only good thing about Jacks current outrageous grift is that RSM must be secretly fuming. All she has is a long (shock horror) and boring thread about snooping her past lovers on Facebook!

Still - Monday morning - time to pretend you are editing an irrelevant book, or figuring out excuse after excuse about why it’s delayed again.

PS - pay the people you owe their £250, ghoul.

Meant to add - as a child growing up with an alcoholic single parent, duck you, you cretinous horror show. You deserve every ache, pain, shite reduced for quick sale meal, hand-me-down, and life’s disasters, problems and woe.
Funny how her working class solidarity fades into the background when she's having a good old laugh at the misfortunes of someone's kid because of something that happened a million years ago that the kid had nothing to do with.

Reactions: 13
Funny how her working class solidarity fades into the background when she's having a good old laugh at the misfortunes of someone's kid because of something that happened a million years ago that the kid had nothing to do with.
I've just read that thread and it confirms to me that she is absolutely disgusting. What an evil, evil person she is to tweet about someone else's misfortune in that way, as if it's entertainment. I'm not even going to mention her misogynistic description of the woman.

She can crow and laugh about other people, but she also needs to remember her parenting skills are nothing to brag about. Hopefully her kids won't be too damaged being brought up by such a horrendous mother.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.