Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your wish is her command, @jenny2603. A puppet to your strings

Screenshot_20220709-210847_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220709-210910_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 1403662

Hi Roads,
Thanks for kind offer but I think I'll give making that allegation a miss, it's boring and we're not here for your amusement, you're here for ours. You've been a touch dull of late and need to pep it up a bit. What would be great is if you could trot off down the shops and make a prick of yourself again. I do find your ultimate Karen episodes very funny and would be delighted to make all manner of snidey comments on a new tantrum.

Cheers

Jenny Numbers
This is perfection:

we're not here for your amusement, you're here for ours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
‘The moral of the story is don’t be a bleep

That’s the moral of every RSM story, except the bleep in question is her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's incredible the way just seems to keep running into completely unreasonable people. I think if we heard her 'friendliest tone' we might be closer to establishing what the problem is. I'd give anything to see footage of her charging at the pram like a ridiculous bull.
It’s odd I think the issue has to be her given how many people she has issues with

I generally find people want to be kind and helpful

Reactions: 13
She also used her 'friendliest tone' or words to that effect, when she had the run in at the petrol station. (Still waiting for that video, RSM.) I'm starting to think the problem is RSM and not all these random strangers.

As the saying goes, if you meet a jerk in the morning, you met a jerk. If you meet jerks all day long, you're the jerk.

• Haha
We see how she behaves on twitter. I have no problem believing she also behaves like an unholy twit in real life.

Reactions: 11
Under a bit of RM pressure. I want to screenie her tweets, we all like reading them, RM demands her trolls take screenies.

Skipping all the salad bowl yawns, I have carried out my duty; here's the latest.

Roadsidemum, it'd be easier if you post directly here. We could probably run the hat around every couple of months for a Maccas breakfast treat for you

Screenshot_20220711-090723_Chrome.jpg

Unrelated, just in the last day, solar in the landlord's house being tabled
Screenshot_20220711-091031_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like the set up for the full scholarship: if successful, RM can enjoy griping about how the school is using her and her child for their own purposes only (exploitation of the genius); if not successful, RM can enjoy griping about how the school has missed out on a genius because of their nefarious self-serving, short-sighted discriminatory policies, and that she (RM) is delighted she will not have to dance to their fiddle of arrogance.

🧐
🧐

• Haha
From what I’ve read on Mumsnet, getting a full scholarship is extremely rare and even then it won’t cover stuff like school trips, uniform or extra curricular activities (and they’re not cheap. It’s private school, after all). Best start another crowdfunder, RSM!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2022-07-12 17.51.41.png

If I'm reading this right, all we need to do is come up with a Russian name for RSM and she'll stop behaving like a foul tempered clownshoe. Whilst I'd miss her making a twit of herself in public, it would improve Twitter considerably.

• Haha
Another day, another grift.

Screenshot_20220713-115156_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115214_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115221_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115232_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115238_Twitter.jpg

Before she says anything, I'm NOT suggesting that "Poor people don't deserve nice things" or denying that depriving her of a £40 Bluetooth speaker will LITERALLY KILL HER. It's just that my tolerance is pretty low for anonymous accounts with a CashApp link in their bio preying on their followers' good nature with this performative umming and ahhing when they didn't give a second thought to ordering in "drinkies" via Deliveroo only a week ago.

Reactions: 22
You've said #antifan! I've been trying to make that a thing for ages, therefore I'm your new bestie. And hi, roll of eyes at RM's little friend promoting the cashapp link

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had no qualms in ordering booze to half that cost a couple of weeks ago. Honestly and this is going to sound terrible I'm not entirely sure how poor she can really be, because she's got two? Children, she's on UC and she'll get at least mid PIP award due to health and her mentioned mobility issues and child maintenance. Unless her rent is absolutely ridiculous if she's living sensibly she should have money to spare at the end of the month for *some* luxuries. It's hardly living the dream and I don't think she's rolling in money or anything, but when there are families who literally can't afford to heat their house, I just don't get how she is so broke.
Im saying this as a single parent with a disabled parent. Am I terrible? Probably, sorry.

• Heart
She’s on one about food tech now, saying she can do it much quicker with RN.

Yes RSM, you with your one child and a kitchen can do a food tech lesson quicker than a teacher can with 30 kids to corral - some of whom won’t have any ingredients, some the wrong ingredients or not enough, some who argue “I brought X instead of Y cos Y is disgusting Miss!”. Anyone could do it quicker with one child, you’re not special.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.