Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221110-174704_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-174712_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-174723_Twitter.jpg

I'm not going to pretend for one minute that the care system doesn't have problems, but I know for a fact there are plenty of loving, supportive foster families out there who have helped traumatised and neglected children to reach the potential they never would have had they remained with their birth families.

Get fucked, RSM.

Also, if you have the energy to keep tweeting inflammatory shite like this, you have the energy to work on the 'zine. You know, the work you've been paid for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Thread title by @Wooh with an honourable mention to 'where's the 'zine, Shakespeare?' from @FlashBoof you both get to attend a nutrition course. Make sure to put on your best Robert Smith.

In the last thread she posted many tedious overly-long threads on Twitter, as she is wont to do, usually involving the micro Krays breaking some kind of kitchen appliance. She did not deliver her zine and instead began the excuses, citing her long-term health condition which is being an interminable twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Wooh

VIP Member
"There are no strangers, just friends you haven't met yet", said Roadsidemum, never.

Screenshot_20220704-000640_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-000715_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
She's deranged.
So if you go into certain 'caring' professions (healthcare, education) you should expect to be badly paid or you are only in it for the money.
Brilliant - a lot of them are traditionally professions a lot of women go into. So yes keep women in badly paid work as they should do it for the love of it. Don't reward incredibly important caring jobs.
We can't trust nurses anymore roadsidefraus, they're a bunch of ****ing snakes... did you know the reason they look after you when you're in hospital is because THEY GET PAID to do it?! Almost like it's their job or something?! Evil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Feck

Chatty Member
Morning fellow trash cabbages. I missed this when it was first posted, but the other day RSM had an ME crash which, in RSM Land, apparently entails entering a Jack-esque fugue state in which one can't think coherently but can somehow bash out a 38-tweet thread with a not-quite-authentic stream of consciousness affectation. Either that or she is actually some kind of sophisticated social experiment bot and her AI temporarily malfunctioned.

View attachment 1390873View attachment 1390874View attachment 1390877View attachment 1390879View attachment 1390880
🚩 Marked safe here in Dorset from RSM 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lads - it’s Asdas turn to get the roasting this week. Of course it also involves abject embarrassment for at least one child Young Carer complete with I.D.
Good lord - imagine the horror of being involved in any confrontation with that absolute rotter. 😞

also - “first in three years?” …apart from the one a matter of weeks ago when she was on her “paid for by family” holiday.
Asda were right RSM. The reasonable adjustment would be the many pay at the pump places or asking a staff member to bring a card machine out to you - the same way they wouldn't let the kid buy a pack of fags even if they had their young carer card.

Try not sending them to do something illegal then blaming others when they're refused and upset by that.

Reactions: 24

Droosie123

VIP Member
She can just feck off, I work with amazing foster carees. Often they go above and beyond for their foster children. I also see an 85yr old lady who fostered children in her youth, many of those children still visit her in adulthood because they were happy with her and remember their time in her care with fondness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

L3moning

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm not sure that telling people to boil themselves alive makes you look anything other than a bit deranged, Louisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Another day, another grift.

Screenshot_20220713-115156_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115214_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115221_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115232_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-115238_Twitter.jpg

Before she says anything, I'm NOT suggesting that "Poor people don't deserve nice things" or denying that depriving her of a £40 Bluetooth speaker will LITERALLY KILL HER. It's just that my tolerance is pretty low for anonymous accounts with a CashApp link in their bio preying on their followers' good nature with this performative umming and ahhing when they didn't give a second thought to ordering in "drinkies" via Deliveroo only a week ago.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I want her to get into it with a foster carer who also happens to work for Utilita Energy, has a Costa reward card and attends a yacht club. She'd explode.

• Haha

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Morning fellow trash cabbages. I missed this when it was first posted, but the other day RSM had an ME crash which, in RSM Land, apparently entails entering a Jack-esque fugue state in which one can't think coherently but can somehow bash out a 38-tweet thread with a not-quite-authentic stream of consciousness affectation. Either that or she is actually some kind of sophisticated social experiment bot and her AI temporarily malfunctioned.

Screenshot_20220704-040922_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-040933_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-040947_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-041001_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-041013_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-07-06 11.19.27.png

Just clocked RSM's hilarious thread about everyone on here trying to kill her. I sensed it was important because she said it was probably the most important thing she would ever write. I'm going to have to give serious thought as to how I keep up my Jack watching duties and find time to point and laugh at RSM.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Shimmering

VIP Member
I don't believe her.

I think she's a massive liar. And like JM, she's escalating the lies for more attention. She's milked being a traveller, being disabled, home schooling, being poor, free school meals, renting, having a dead hamster, for all they are worth, so she's had to find something new to pretend to be victimised over. Which just so happens to be the subject of an extremely high profile Christmas ad. What are the chances, eh?

JM too loves to centre herself in every fucking thing. And like JM, RSM's experience of everything is always the most OTT, triggering, histrionic, pure evil with no redeeming qualities version of whatever it is, ever.

Her local Costa is the most ableist hellhole coffee shop known to man.

Her kids' school is the worst most tyrannical dictatorship style creativity crushing abyss that's ever existed.

Her local yacht club is full of the most sneering snobs who ever walked the earth.

We get it love. You are trying go give JM a run for her money as the victimiest victim that ever victimed.

Well done. Have some cashos from your credulous followers who take everything you say at face value.

• Heart
  • Sick

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
A look at the Hellsite shows me that prominent care-experienced figures are…praising the JL advert
The ad was done in conjunction with Who Cares? Scotland, a really excellent charity which is filled with care experienced young people. Anyway, I just remembered why I can never really bear to keep up with this thread, she truly is the most malignant person on twitter. Nasty, nasty cow.

• Heart