Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm sure we're all learning a lot about parenting from RSM, a woman who can't even go down the shops without making an exhibition of herself.

Reactions: 16
There are multiple tweets arguing with that squig - on and on in true RSM fashion and over hours. She has extracted some sort of apology but still goes on and on. It’s pointless copying them over - we know the sort of nonsense she is full of.

So, between this little escapade and the bath a couple of days ago, that’s her working week done.

I hope the squig finds us.

I hope Unbound are happy with their sanctioning and legitimising the horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's the point she's trying to make? That it's inherently evil to be paid for labour?
Don't give Supertanskii ideas for tweets 😅

But RSM moaning about any form of parenting is lol worthy given how she posts about her own kids.

Reactions: 6
Comparisons to healthcare and education are such illogical lines of argument. Unless she is actually arguing that nurses teachers etc dont deserve to be paid and should do it for love (which is a weird Tory argument) OR she somehow thinks that children pay to be fostered, which would be more similar to private healthcare or education...? But she isnt stupid enough to think that??

Since RSM linked the refugee camp to RSPCA earlier this week, it seems too easy to point out that animal foster carers aren't trained to not bond with animals they look after. Nor are foster parents

Reactions: 14
I soemtimes feel like she's perennially one step away from jumping down a very deep conspiracy theory hole.

Reactions: 10
if you follow her train of thought, then parents claiming benefits shouldn’t receive any extra money for their kids (obviously, I don’t believe that, but it’s just as stupid as her argument). I assume FC’s receive more because some kids come to them with absolutely nothing, plus it means not only the very rich can be foster carers, and some will have to reduce their work hours in order to foster care. I don’t believe the not bonding thing, because some FC’s go on to adopt, but they do have to get used to children just passing through. She’s finally lost it.

Reactions: 13
if you follow her train of thought, then parents claiming benefits shouldn’t receive any extra money for their kids (obviously, I don’t believe that, but it’s just as stupid as her argument). I assume FC’s receive more because some kids come to them with absolutely nothing, plus it means not only the very rich can be foster carers, and some will have to reduce their work hours in order to foster care. I don’t believe the not bonding thing, because some FC’s go on to adopt, but they do have to get used to children just passing through. She’s finally lost it.
Yes, fostering comes with costs, because feeding, bathing, clothing children all costs money. Taking them on trips costs money. School stuff costs money. My London borough sets out the minimum property size you have to live in, and guess what? Bigger houses cost more. I have no problem with people who step up to the plate and provide care and a home environment for some of the most vulnerable in our society being reimbursed for the costs they incur, because the alternatives are either that looked-after children are treated differently to the foster carer's children (eg they don't go on school trips when the foster carer's children do), or people simply don't sign up to provide foster care.

Reactions: 18
I'm angry.

There's some bleeping cheek some half assed parent judging how others raise children when she literally pulled hers out of school to care for her cos she can't be arsed looking after herself properly as she would rather use her energy to argue with people on twitter than look after her family.

Can't gt over the audacity of *her* judging Foster Carers when she doesn't even care for her own bleeping children properly.
This year alone she's pulled one out of school for no good reason, allowed one access to twitter at bleeping midnight, committed parent alienation when she wouldn't let them go to a museum(? Was it) with their dad for not doing enough housework, embarrassed them god knows how many times by making scenes in public... You could just go on and on right?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Indeed , @Sillybillyy - I am sure we could all remember examples but we only have to go as far back as last week when she was too ill (reluctant or just didn’t want to) to take her kids to a family Halloween party so they ended up going with dad who sat outside in the car all night because (his excuse to not go) was that he was scared of a dog - but not so scared to let his kids go in there.

if any of her tit is true.

I was up at stupid o clock because my dog has poorly guts and we had an episode to deal with last night. What the duck is her excuse? Tweeting til 3/4am on and off.

Another week, another no go on the zine.

PS (because I am sure this will tag in to my other post above it)

Sorry about the two colours - the squig is the same person throughout.

it’s actually breathtaking - is there nothing she doesn’t to profess to be superior over? I cannot get over the level of arrogance here.

does she want poor houses back? I suppose it would give her more source material for her fake book writing career.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
How is she homeschooling her child when she was stuck in the bath all morning then went back to bed at 2pm?
All the while managing to tweet?
She is absolutely a terrible parent. Terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if one of her kids has said they want to go into care.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if one of her kids has said they want to go into care.
Even if the (foster) care system was as wretched as she is making out, I would take my ducking chances, frankly, if I was her kid. At least they will get some education and attention beyond being asked to make coffee or help overweight women out of baths instead of double science and P.E.

Reactions: 17
I want her to get into it with a foster carer who also happens to work for Utilita Energy, has a Costa reward card and attends a yacht club. She'd explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Roadsidemum meant
Screenshot_20221111_220533.jpg

Probably would've cost less energy on a bad bath day to stick with that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the meds she's on during a flare are something else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine their house today
RN - what are we learning today?
RSM - not today, I need to stay in bed and sleep after ranting pointlessly on Twitter all night. Go and watch You Tube and log into BBC BiteSize - and set your alarm for midday and bring me coffee - so I can continue my pointless ranting online.
RN - OK. <spends 4 hours scrolling through damaging and age inappropriate clips on TikTok.

• Sad
Imagine their house today
RN - what are we learning today?
RSM - not today, I need to stay in bed and sleep after ranting pointlessly on Twitter all night. Go and watch You Tube and log into BBC BiteSize - and set your alarm for midday and bring me coffee - so I can continue my pointless ranting online.
RN - OK. <spends 4 hours scrolling through damaging and age inappropriate clips on TikTok.
Quite. After being stuck in the bath and then going to bed at 2pm, she spent the next day in bed to get over it 🙄
No doubt she would blame all this on poverty.
She really is a very bizarre individual.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.