Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she has moved away from putting the feelers out on a return of workhouses and orphanages and has shared what can only be described as a bizarre thread about getting her (11/12?) year old kid dressed up for a party in loads of makeup, in some sort of spite competition. An adult has complimented her kid with “…you look phenomenal”, the kid no longer dressed in Dickensian rags, and hurrahs and hot chocolate has been celebrated.

I think there is some truth in her medication needing some attention. It’s that weird - and such a flip from her utterly vile rants about foster caring.
Some gems from that thread included "LO looks like something you would see posed in expensive scenery in a glossy magazine" and "When LO arrived the room stopped moving."

All it's missing is "And then everyone clapped and cheered and told LO she has the bestest mum ever."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
A look at the Hellsite shows me that prominent care-experienced figures are…praising the JL advert
The ad was done in conjunction with Who Cares? Scotland, a really excellent charity which is filled with care experienced young people. Anyway, I just remembered why I can never really bear to keep up with this thread, she truly is the most malignant person on twitter. Nasty, nasty cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some gems from that thread included "LO looks like something you would see posed in expensive scenery in a glossy magazine" and "When LO arrived the room stopped moving."

All it's missing is "And then everyone clapped and cheered and told LO she has the bestest mum ever."
It is absolutely an “See, you horrible people - I am a great mum!” thread. But done in a really strange, verging on creepy sort of way. It has all of RSMs greatest hits (spite, mainly, with a sprinkling of jealousy and oneupmanship as well as superiority over her adversaries) but done as if a RSM AI bot has created it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The ad was done in conjunction with Who Cares? Scotland, a really excellent charity which is filled with care experienced young people. Anyway, I just remembered why I can never really bear to keep up with this thread, she truly is the most malignant person on twitter. Nasty, nasty cow.
Isn't she a depressing individual?
Always looking for sinister nastiness in other people's goodness and good intentions. Like the poor sod moving a chair in the coffee shop to make room for her wheelchair.
I can only conclude she is very jealous and bitter.

She's deeply weird and I get such a sense of malevolence from her. It's quite sad to see how she's raising her kids to put so much store by what other people say / think.

I'm obviously not a paragon of parenting like RSM, but I encourage my kids to disregard the views and opinions of nasty people, not live their lives motivated by the desire to prove them wrong 🙄

Reactions: 11
Screenies of glitter party movie floating revenge weird dress up, also Mr Fancy. The hair styled back to accentuate face structure...

Alas, for security reasons I'm not in a position to share [photos]. But pictures do exist.
Screenshot_20221112_214421.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_214449.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_214505.jpg

Screenshot_20221112-214243_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_214348.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_214301.jpg
Screenshot_20221112_214315.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

The great news is that Roadside Naughtiest (RN, the middle one, aka the home carer not at school) said that for her!

Screenshot_20221112_214405.jpg

On further reflection, I consider RM took the party story from "Pretty in Pink" (edited, found a better trailer)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenies of glitter party movie floating revenge weird dress up, also Mr Fancy. The hair styled back to accentuate face structure...

View attachment 1724502View attachment 1724503View attachment 1724504
View attachment 1724506View attachment 1724507View attachment 1724508View attachment 1724510
duck me that is a depressing read.
What the hell is wrong with her?
Btw the adult lovingly known as 'Mr Fancy' sounds a creepy bastard.

Thread title suggestion - 'It's time to re-evaluate your spite innit' 😂

Reactions: 14
I like the part, "celebratory hot chocolate all round, after I finish tweeting a thread the equivalent length of one zine article, okay, honey?"

To be fair I'd be tempted to do the same as that if someone said something like that to someone I know.

That doesn't make it true in this case, of course.
I once attended a cool girl's "dress up as something starting with P" party as a pot plant, so totally do not vibe with this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I once attended a cool girl's "dress up as something starting with P" party as a pot plant, so totally do not vibe with this.
I'd go as Phoebe Bridgers.

Platinum blonde wig, Bright Eyes t-shirt. Easy.

I'm a 5'11 bloke, so the effect might not be great, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pardon my ignorance but is there a wheelchair user dress code?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s gone full Monroe. “Imagine, a sexily dressed sexual person in a wheelchair” ok RSM wheelchair users have been at a loss about how to dress up and/or express their sexuality, thanks for pointing this out.

Reactions: 11
After her bizarre rant about foster carers the other night, I'm convinced this sudden flit to Scotland is an attempt to slip off the radar of social services.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Commiserations Scottish fraus.
Hmmm. I wonder if RD will be tagging along

Grrr. People who won’t necessarily be affected by Indy/
BFA52513-3743-4C54-B084-C59B81CDEA63.jpeg
93E46EBD-5F2A-433D-B2CC-E1C5A165CEF8.jpeg
don’t understand the full story shouldn’t be voting. But hey she might not come anyway

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
And lo and behold she is a massive snob trying to establish if the promising Scottish house is in a ‘rough’ area. Hopefully for the locals RSM and the kray kids don’t move in as it will take a rough downturn.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.