Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add to the scamwatch thing (because RSM is either tweeting outrage about Manston or flogging her kids wisdom in a gag inducing attempt at engagement - instead of doing the zine)

it seems that a person who “only had muesli bar and multi vitamin for lunch - with a £20 food budget” and asking for “BuyMeACoffee” that Jack “liked” replies suggesting her recipes, has done a bunk off Twitter after seemingly banking approx £7k. Last year (?) Jack gave airtime to another disabled lesbian mum account that is perpetually begging for money. There is the very minor single disabled mum with twins that has a bottomless pit of money demands and I see them cross paths on the regular. The woman who raised money for spices and is a massive Jack stan begged for money to clear her credit card a few months ago. And let’s not forget Pumpkin Prat with her endless spenny and beg cycles.

They gravitate around each other, give airtime to each other. They all seem legit on the surface, they all pluck at the heartstrings - especially of people that have “been there” and if you do end up chipping in, it’s because you are lovely and they are manipulating that loveliness.
Hello hello, ninnies! I didn't want to start following another thread, but here we are...😁
Never given her money, sort of followed during lockdown when she seemed reasonable and struggling, then gradually realised all was not what she wanted people to believe. Eventually blocked her when she had a proper strop at someone I follow - they type in all capitals because of poor eyesight, RSM was really rude to her. Wouldn't back down and apologise even when people explained why the caps. Horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Carbonara - yes, seasoned RSM watchers will remember that sorry episode well, I am sure.

I do believe that everyone’s favourite traveller with a small T is participating in a little light Tattle trolling!

good to know the thumbs still work though!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Hi Carbonara - yes, seasoned RSM watchers will remember that sorry episode well, I am sure.

I do believe that everyone’s favourite traveller with a small T is participating in a little light Tattle trolling!

good to know the thumbs still work though!
She really is unpleasant. Being ill doesn't mean you can be as horrible as you like to others. I really feel sorry for her children.😞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20221110-174704_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-174712_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-174723_Twitter.jpg

I'm not going to pretend for one minute that the care system doesn't have problems, but I know for a fact there are plenty of loving, supportive foster families out there who have helped traumatised and neglected children to reach the potential they never would have had they remained with their birth families.

Get fucked, RSM.

Also, if you have the energy to keep tweeting inflammatory shite like this, you have the energy to work on the 'zine. You know, the work you've been paid for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1719803View attachment 1719804View attachment 1719805

I'm not going to pretend for one minute that the care system doesn't have problems, but I know for a fact there are plenty of loving, supportive foster families out there who have helped traumatised and neglected children to reach the potential they never would have had they remained with their birth families.

Get fucked, RSM.

Also, if you have the energy to keep tweeting inflammatory shite like this, you have the energy to work on the 'zine. You know, the work you've been paid for.
Listened to a phone in on the radio whilst driving home and there were some lovely stories of families who have gone the extra mile. Was incredibly uplifting!
Although I work in an profession which does have cross over with the care system and I know all stories aren't as positive.
Children in care are now likely to end up homeless than at university so clearly things go wrong but her desire to find misery and be contrary about everything must be draining for her children!

Reactions: 16

Get fucked, RSM.

She's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Get fucked, RSM.

My god she's a miserable witch

• Heart
There aren’t really words for her awfulness at this point, are there.

there isn’t a man on the moon and dragons aren’t real either: It’s the John Lewis Christmas ad, not a Conservative Party political broadcast.

I thought the advert was a fantastic piece of tv/content. The marketing team are exceptional - cost of living crisis scrubs their business as usual route - they have knocked it out of the park with this.

RSM might be the worst person I have ever encountered.

Reactions: 20
It reads like the paranoid rantings of someone who knows she's an utterly tit parent and resents the fact that her kids would fare much better in life if they didn't live with her. #sorrynotsorry

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf. I can't stand her - this is beyond cruel. Like others have said, obviously there are deep, deep issues in the care system but foster carers and the kids they care for don't deserve to be spoken about like that.

Is she drunk?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf. I can't stand her - this is beyond cruel. Like others have said, obviously there are deep, deep issues in the care system but foster carers and the kids they care for don't deserve to be spoken about like that.

Is she drunk?!
She does like to drown her sorrows with a bottle of Aldi gin on occasion. However, I just think she is being a contrarian bleep - and is probably hoping for a bit of viral piggybacking off this.

Reactions: 7
She's such a miserable witch. It's a bloody Christmas ad aimed at making people think about kids in care at Christmas.

Reactions: 10
She is a very strange unpleasant and bitter individual.
Deeply jealous of everyone.
Her poor children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.