Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her mate Monroe has seen that. Aren’t Jack’s parents foster carers?
I suspect a large part of Jack's issues have root in the fact her parents did do a lot of the things RSM is claiming foster carers don't do, and Jack felt starved for attention.

This is entirely speculation and I don't believe it's true really but it could be quite the interesting link tying them together if RSM was in foster care and was at one point placed with Jack's parents...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't believe her.

I think she's a massive liar. And like JM, she's escalating the lies for more attention. She's milked being a traveller, being disabled, home schooling, being poor, free school meals, renting, having a dead hamster, for all they are worth, so she's had to find something new to pretend to be victimised over. Which just so happens to be the subject of an extremely high profile Christmas ad. What are the chances, eh?

JM too loves to centre herself in every bleeping thing. And like JM, RSM's experience of everything is always the most OTT, triggering, histrionic, pure evil with no redeeming qualities version of whatever it is, ever.

Her local Costa is the most ableist hellhole coffee shop known to man.

Her kids' school is the worst most tyrannical dictatorship style creativity crushing abyss that's ever existed.

Her local yacht club is full of the most sneering snobs who ever walked the earth.

We get it love. You are trying go give JM a run for her money as the victimiest victim that ever victimed.

Well done. Have some cashos from your credulous followers who take everything you say at face value.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Shimmering and Hotes - 👏👏👏👏👏

I cannot see the tweet she implicates her own foster parents in cruelty. Has she deleted it?

Reactions: 6
Which is it, rich Tory grandad with horses and stables or… bouncing around foster carers?

I am calling absolute fantasy on this.
Yeah, I was wondering where the idyllic countryside childhood (when she wasn't almost being trampled by hunting parties) fits in.

Reactions: 12
RSM said she was in care age 14, which is the same age/year as The Hunting Incident in which she ALMOST DIED.

Wrinkles in time for special people, ya know?!

Reactions: 11
She's doubling down. I echo first squig's question about what alternative solution she proposes for when removal from a birth family is the only safe option for a child. I'm sure it'll be materialising any time now.

Screenshot_20221110-232733_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-232742_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-232750_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-232757_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She needs to sort her own parenting before going off at these straw man foster carers. And leave sex workers alone.

What is she babbling about? "You wouldn't be there if you weren't in a paid contract". Yup. That's 99.99% of people with jobs. What's the point she's trying to make? That it's inherently evil to be paid for labour?

She's a lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s talking absolute, offensive tit. Google ‘how to bond with foster child’ and there’s a ton of help and advice out there.
I’m actually really quite angry at this weird tirade she’s on. What a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Foster care placements are supposed to be short term. Yes, they sometimes move to being long term but you are supposed to support a child who won’t always be in your life, or you in theirs.

A look at the Hellsite shows me that prominent care-experienced figures are…praising the JL advert

Reactions: 10
She's deranged.
So if you go into certain 'caring' professions (healthcare, education) you should expect to be badly paid or you are only in it for the money.
Brilliant - a lot of them are traditionally professions a lot of women go into. So yes keep women in badly paid work as they should do it for the love of it. Don't reward incredibly important caring jobs.

Reactions: 19
I kept meaning to post to say that RSM seems less of a twit at the moment, but all of a sudden today she has become worse than ever!

Wow just wow with todays foster care rant. And I also can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned this before if it’s true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.