Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1712227

What is she doing? As if the RSPCA have the time and resources to engage with and read multiple tweets from a bloviating harpy "making a point" by submitting a false report on Twitter.

I might go and tweet the NSPCC asking why they haven't investigated the illegal puppy farm in my area, then get crappy with them when they (politely) ask me what the duck I'm talking about.
Bloviating is the most perfect description of her ever.

"A point is being made"

Oh bore off and go rant at a Costa bot account you gammon. IIRC she was blaring on twitter that the government should prioritise cats and dogs over Afghan people during the fall of Kabul to the Taliban.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
(Because I go up like a rocket at the slightest hint of wrongdoing) more like.

• Sad
Commiserations all Scottish coffee shop owners and customers, and people in general.
Also - get your kid back in school instead of being your carer. It’s about a 1000% more important she is educated to a point of escaping the poverty trap she is destined for if you don’t. And if you (and the kid) is half as bright as you make out to be, you know this.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Commiserations all Scottish coffee shop owners and customers, and people in general.
Also - get your kid back in school instead of being your carer. It’s about a 1000% more important she is educated to a point of escaping the poverty trap she is destined for if you don’t. And if you (and the kid) is half as bright as you make out to be, you know this.
Oh dear!!! Let’s hope it’s just a pipe dream. Glasgow and Edinburgh aren’t that cheap - and she’d have a whole new education system to do battle with. As answers are saying central belt outside the cities would be a better bet. As long as it’s not my part of the central belt :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm just picturing the meltdown she'd be having right now if another twitter user had asked for "good" and "bad" areas. Those are rather loaded terms, non?

• Sad
I'm just picturing the meltdown she'd be having right now if another twitter user had asked for "good" and "bad" areas. Those are rather loaded terms, non?
Yeah head for cities where the cheaper options are in tenements that don’t have lifts

Reactions: 8
Please let her go to Edinburgh. I have family in Glasgow and I want them haaaaappppyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like to see her trying to create one of her kick off situations in Scotland tbh- good luck being English and having a stinking attitude hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no time or patience for you, you daftie, says every Glaswegian

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like to see her trying to create one of her kick off situations in Scotland tbh- good luck being English and having a stinking attitude hun
Or she might turn into one of these “I’m the Scottishest person ever to exist” people as soon as she crossed the border. (2nd maybe only to JM)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah, yes, the caricature of a proud free fierce people. Roadsidemum is Scottish! Leaps from her wheelchair for a ceilidh and takes up curling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All quiet on the western front.

Can I get a “like” for working on the zine and a “retweet” for bad ME crash, so bad that even the automatic thumb tweets in the dark are impossible, necessitating a five day bed stretch, no home schooling and definitely no zine editing.

Again - for the benefit of Google. Unbound are culpable and respond for this shitshow. They employ editors. It’s time one stepped in - if only so the contributors get paid. £20k+ raised let’s not forget.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.