Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Lord - she needs to have a word with Pumpkin Dick - there’s a website where she can earn some money for her replacement pants!

why do people share this tosh? Oh, wait - because it’s an oblique rattle.

If your pants truly are rags and you need new ones, RSM, you could always knock the gin on the head for a couple of weeks. Or just have two summer holidays instead of at least three, along with loads of day trips!

PS - she doesn’t want your last off lace, fool of a squig! Have you not seen the cashapp link up there?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If your pants truly are rags and you need new ones, RSM, you could always knock the gin on the head for a couple of weeks. Or just have two summer holidays instead of at least three, along with loads of
And then she says it’s ASDA underwear that she’s ordering. Not exactly mega expensive. One bottle of gin should cover it

(nothing wrong with ASDA underwear - it does me fine)

Reactions: 7
And then she says it’s ASDA underwear that she’s ordering. Not exactly mega expensive. One bottle of gin should cover it

(nothing wrong with ASDA underwear - it does me fine)
I agree - literally live in Tesco multipack pants. The Asda comment is definitely to re-enforce the POV narrative, although I get the impression the order is for far more than a 5 pack of briefs though. Wonder if there is a new beau on the horizon. 😵

Reactions: 6
Such drama over new pants. I buy tesco multi packs too. It's not that deep RSM.

It honestly baffles me how these people function in normal life when ordering a pack of pants is worthy of multiple tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Indeed @Witchfinder Sargeant - manners have never been her strong point though

great news on the integral and vip member of the family though - vets advice to put the poor sod out of its suffering has been ignored. Brow beating the PDSA publicly has worked. It gets to continue living at the expense of the charity! Phew!
So, Tiger is elderly and in pain? It really sounds to me like he should be PTS rather than prolong his suffering.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I agree - literally live in Tesco multipack pants. The Asda comment is definitely to re-enforce the POV narrative, although I get the impression the order is for far more than a 5 pack of briefs though. Wonder if there is a new beau on the horizon. 😵
Babes, same. Tesco or sainsburys though, the Asda ones are poor quality but £1 cheaper

Reactions: 4
A bit of completion going on over who has the sickest pet. Minor grifter or RSM

View attachment 1680148
Why does she state these things so confidently as if she knows what she's talking about, when she's completely wrong?

Literally a 2 second google would have told RSM that vets say even one or two grapes could harm a dog's kidneys.

But no one is allowed to have drama in their lives except for RSM!

"This thread ain't big enough for two grifters!"

• Haha
The hamster died. The prescription medicine was pain. Sorry about the natural end to a loved pet's life, and Roadsidemum is a witch for implying it was a life saving prescription rather than an *ongoing* painkiller .

Glad there's a succession plan with the second hamster to ease the grief. It's always helped me to have a WoohCat2 in such times.

• Sad
Let’s face it, the chances are it was meloxidyl which you can buy for a fiver online. Yes it’s prescription but you can offer to pay that to the pdsa…

Reactions: 8
So the fancy pants medicine was just the animal equivalent of buying paracetamol instead of getting it on prescription? And she spent hours on the phone and publicly throwing a valued charity under the bus?

I wonder if she is such a wretched gobshite with the Manchester foodbank and Unbound?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
And now she's doing a Jack by plastering a bunch of highly personal information about RN online.

What is wrong with these people?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the Hamster Saved My Life thread.

Imagine having such a complete lack of self awareness that you think sharing that paints you in a good light. Her kid was saved by the school councillor and a pet rodent. If it’s true (IF) then wild horses would not drag that out of me.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And now she's doing a Jack by plastering a bunch of highly personal information about RN online.

What is wrong with these people?
And stating that they lost their home. No! She still owns the van (or so she keeps saying). Sure they had to change their home and lifestyle and move quickly into a house but they did not lose their home. They seemed quite fortunate to be able to move in so quickly actually.
Not saying all that happened wouldn’t be a lot to take in for a 9 year old. But it’s just the exaggeration again.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell that’s expensive well maybe not expensive as such probably a reasonable charge for what’s required I wouldn’t want to have to find it suddenly though
B64F3F68-407B-40D8-9EA2-AB84ED6633A6.jpeg
2A0FC0A8-58BB-400B-9D55-657B21BD21A7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
And stating that they lost their home. No! She still owns the van (or so she keeps saying). Sure they had to change their home and lifestyle and move quickly into a house but they did not lose their home. They seemed quite fortunate to be able to move in so quickly actually.
Not saying all that happened wouldn’t be a lot to take in for a 9 year old. But it’s just the exaggeration again.
The worst part is I suspect poor RN had it presented repeatedly to them at the time as “we’ve lost our home”, even if now they realise that’s not true.

Reactions: 7
She does such a good job organising the toys for the charity appeal each year. It’s really impressive to be honest (although she does over egg it and make it more complicated that it needs be!). But why can’t she just finish her book! Ahhhh. She doesn’t even really need to do anything, just compile other people’s work.

Some of the subject matter in the contributions may start becoming out of date. Why do none of the contributors ever chase her up on twitter to ask when they will be paid?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She does such a good job organising the toys for the charity appeal each year. It’s really impressive to be honest (although she does over egg it and make it more complicated that it needs be!). But why can’t she just finish her book! Ahhhh. She doesn’t even really need to do anything, just compile other people’s work.

Some of the subject matter in the contributions may start becoming out of date. Why do none of the contributors ever chase her up on twitter to ask when they will be paid?
Yeah re-reading the contributions she selected, putting them in order and writing a bit herself is the tough part.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.