Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how when you search on twitter about ME, those who have the energy to actually tweet (about it) don't sound like her *at all*. Those who have experienced dehabilitating terrible episodes are unable to communicate about them at the time or even for the days after, trying to recover.

I don't believe her. I don't know if she doesn't have disabilities at all and this is some fucked up cos play the disabled poor for attention, or if she's (hopefully) writing in real time to try and increase engagement in some weird real time blog.

Things are starting to unravel though, the way she treats others does not mirror someone who is going through a difficult time. Those of us who are struggling would not risk another's job because they mildly inconvenienced us like she does FREQUENTLY. People who physically don't have the energy to wash their hair or get up off the floor do not live tweet it. People who can't afford food don't turn their noses up at free bleeping mugs. I could go on but I'm literally raising my blood pressure 😂

Reactions: 9
Good Christ - again, the poor kids. You just know it’s the biggest performance ever when she has these incidents. The kids are ruined. First a patchy to non existent education- then this sorry state of affairs. Has to “crash” on the dining room floor but can still tweet.
If there's even a fragment of truth to this, this is why she doesn't want RN in school and why her current tweets are looking for a reason to stop RN going round to a friends house (with the excuse of "bitchy and poorly-adjusted" WTF older siblings).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Something that crossed my mind. The house she is looking at is in a different LA. If she moves there then it would also be a point where it would be possible for her to also take LO out of school without needing authorisation.

• Sad
Funny how when you search on twitter about ME, those who have the energy to actually tweet (about it) don't sound like her *at all*. Those who have experienced dehabilitating terrible episodes are unable to communicate about them at the time or even for the days after, trying to recover.

I don't believe her. I don't know if she doesn't have disabilities at all and this is some fucked up cos play the disabled poor for attention, or if she's (hopefully) writing in real time to try and increase engagement in some weird real time blog.

Things are starting to unravel though, the way she treats others does not mirror someone who is going through a difficult time. Those of us who are struggling would not risk another's job because they mildly inconvenienced us like she does FREQUENTLY. People who physically don't have the energy to wash their hair or get up off the floor do not live tweet it. People who can't afford food don't turn their noses up at free bleeping mugs. I could go on but I'm literally raising my blood pressure 😂
Only using migraines as a point of reference I agree. It’s a very different ailment but if I can still so much as think about using my phone I’m relatively fine. I do wonder if these and the “The Guardian never talks about what it’s like to navigate a coffee table” (?) tweets are fishing for a column.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Only using migraines as a point of reference I agree. It’s a very different ailment but if I can still so much as think about using my phone I’m relatively fine. I do wonder if these and the “The Guardian never talks about what it’s like to navigate a coffee table” (?) tweets are fishing for a column.
Why has she still got a coffee table? It’s been years I’ve had a little metal fold up one, so that I don’t break my toe, bash my leg walking into it. If you knock it, it falls over easily and is light enough to pick up with one hand.
I do think personality disorder and or depression are her greatest challenge.

Why has she still got a coffee table? It’s been years I’ve had a little metal fold up one, so that I don’t break my toe, bash my leg walking into it. If you knock it, it falls over easily and is light enough to pick up with one hand.
I do think personality disorder and or depression are her greatest challenge.
Her real greatest challenge is not starting a fight with underpaid customer service workers within 5 minutes of entering a public space

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at all those middle class people with their PIPs and their entry level service jobs, moving korma from piles in the freezer and writing zines as if their future careers depended on it. RM CAN'T EVEN AFFORD RIDING LESSONS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at all those middle class people with their PIPs and their entry level service jobs, moving korma from piles in the freezer and writing zines as if their future careers depended on it. RM CAN'T EVEN AFFORD RIDING LESSONS
OR A BOAT TO LIE ON THE DECK OF!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20221025-112011_Twitter.jpg

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that the conversation with the vet actually went that way. As someone who would have been lost without the PDSA on several occasions, she can duck the duck off with this attempted pile-on.

Crowdfunder for a private vet in 3...2...1...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1676749

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that the conversation with the vet actually went that way. As someone who would have been lost without the PDSA on several occasions, she can duck the duck off with this attempted pile-on.

Crowdfunder for a private vet in 3...2...1...
Agree no vet is going to use that as a reason. It’s very old in hamster years IIRC.

Are we sure she isn’t Jack? Good Christ - the only good thing to come out of this sorry saga is the minor grifter potentially becoming the griftee! Appalling woman.

Reactions: 4
The Syrian hamster is 2 years and approx one month of age. I'm *sure* the conversation was exactly as reported by RM 🙄 and nothing to do with a peaceful end of life for a much loved pet

Screenshot_20221025_214537.jpg

Also, "settling" 🚐🏚🦽🛼⛵🏡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
I bet she’s well happy that RSH (roadside hamster) gave her an excuse to put the twitter thumbscrews on yet another organisation :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Her hamster isn’t well and has had a good innings. I bet she knew before that they wouldn’t want to keep ordering the meds, and she needs to think about if it’s cruel to keep it alive.

Hamsters go down so quickly and I'm sorry no vet would be willing to not prescribe something unless it was literally final days in their opinion, whether that be literally or cruel to keep a live kind of way. She's *so* full of angry inaccurate tit.

• Heart
Apologies for the armchair psychology but my god, her persecution complex is off the scale.

One of the worst cases of main character syndrome I've ever come across.

What a horrific environment for those kids to grow up in.

Reactions: 12
Apologies for the armchair psychology but my god, her persecution complex is off the scale.

One of the worst cases of main character syndrome I've ever come across.

What a horrific environment for those kids to grow up in.
Yes. If she's not lying I know it feels absolutely terrible to have a *life* and then have it all come crashing down especially when it's because you're not in control of your body anymore but my goooood I've never seen someone so much in need of therapy to learn how to deal with it. She seems so desperate for everything to be an attack on her.

Reactions: 6
Yes. If she's not lying I know it feels absolutely terrible to have a *life* and then have it all come crashing down especially when it's because you're not in control of your body anymore but my goooood I've never seen someone so much in need of therapy to learn how to deal with it. She seems so desperate for everything to be an attack on her.
I always find it interesting how people react based on your reactions. I generally find when I am in a good mood and treat people with a smile and calmness I get the same back, equally the opposite tends to be true. Be polite and pleasant to staff and I normally get the same in return.

With the amount of bad service she receives, I don't need to wonder how she treats people!!!

Reactions: 11
With the amount of bad service she receives, I don't need to wonder how she treats people!!!
The common factor in these interactions is her so totally agree she has a horrible Twitter personality I hope her real life personality is nicer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.