Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but there’s no need for that carry on, it’s like a crap tv drama. And why oh why doesn’t someone intervene for the sake of that poor child. Honestly Louisa you can’t be doing home ed if you’re falling on the floor.
Hotes, ME/CFS correspondent
On the sofa, not the ground

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry, what's that thread? She doesn't like her mugs? She doesn't like washing up the mugs? She has some mugs she likes and some she doesn't but she doesn't use the ones she does like so that she doesn't have to buy other mugs she likes?

Riveting stuff.
I am laughing more than is necessary at this addendum
Screenshot_20221024_122943.jpg
Screenshot_20221024_122859.jpg

Don't get me anything. I might not like it anyway eh.
Eh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I might not like it, so best just GIMME THE CASH
Are you okay, Hotes? Up late, or horribly early? x

If there are any doubting Thomas's here (DELETE YOUR ACCOUNTS), a reminder that when in a crash, Roadsidemum types via touch and memory, okay. She's definitely not wasting precious energy

Screenshot_20221024_123747.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

If there are any doubting Thomas's here (DELETE YOUR ACCOUNTS), a reminder that when in a crash, Roadsidemum types via touch and memory, okay. She's definitely not wasting precious energy

View attachment 1673529
I was so tired on Saturday that I slept 12 Hours. Which was great but it’s ruined my sleep cycle. I’ve been awake for 13 hours so far today, so up late. She’s talking push about muscle memory typing too. I make loads of mistakes when I‘m bad. Anyway why type, she has a voice!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1673529
I'd like to report myself for a rogue apostrophe. Doubting Thomases, I now realise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks Hotes - it’s easy to be dismissive of her actual illness sometimes and you are doing us (and RSM) a service in sharing your experience. I think it’s the little tweet thread from the floor that make me think she is laying it on a bit thick. A bit like when she is crashing so bad but can still tweet because her thumbs work automatically on the phone, in the dark. Ridiculous.

I am sadly in agreement with the idea that she has zine deadlines this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly at this point RD should have full custody. She's clearly incapable of looking after those children it she's lying on the floor for hours and an 11? Year old is making dinner for her and her sibling unsupervised. She's dangerous and or selfish and or making it all up to avoid her deadlines

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I hate those disjointed “if I could just… reach… my sword” tweets she does when she’s crashing. So needlessly dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By tweeting from the floor she’s actually wasting energy.
In simplistic terms, imagine your phone battery is low. You’ve got 2%, no charger/battery and you’re expecting an important text or email in the next hour.
Do you leave it alone/switch it off for an hour to conserve the last bit of battery, then check to see if the text has arrived, or do you send a couple of long tweets moaning about the lack of battery?

Sorry RSM but I don’t believe you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good Christ - again, the poor kids. You just know it’s the biggest performance ever when she has these incidents. The kids are ruined. First a patchy to non existent education- then this sorry state of affairs. Has to “crash” on the dining room floor but can still tweet.
I mean, you have to hope that the fact she is apparently tweeting from the floor means that it’s all a lie right? Or at least a massive exaggeration.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tweet quoting my 11 year old carer/cook's pithy comments while crashing on floor is always my priority.

Glad to see RM is up and about now
Screenshot_20221025_010046.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's screamingly middle class to note constantly the "middle class" appearance of others...
Yes - it reminds me of the curtain twitching performative “Dursley’s” from Harry Potter. Achingly middle class until she wants to be working class povvo with her hand out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.