Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE for RSM to take up horse riding lessons, time for Catherine from the pony club to sidle in from stage right 🙌 🙌
I think she may be Catherine from the pony club posing as a traveller. Or she’s a traveller posing as Catherine from the pony club. Either way she does have some knowledge of horses/ponies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just needs to find a riding school with a Twitter presence for the inevitable 28 tweet thread 'A horse looked at my wheelchair funny - what are you going to do about it?'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t really consider before, that RN is the parentified child. No wonder they’re “naughtiest”. Older child is an adult/living independently and ensuring they avoid the deathly “frozen food” so RN is the grown up.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1667614

Irritating the kids with piss poor attempts at wit isn't the height of humour she thinks it is.

Embarrassed for the person who retweets this guff.
I always laugh at the twits who retweet her tweets. BAM, YEAH, MUST RETWEET THIS AMAZING CINDERELLA COFFEE STORY!

I would LOVE for RSM to take up horse riding lessons, time for Catherine from the pony club to sidle in from stage right 🙌 🙌
But we know we're poor 😉 because we can't have riding lessons 😭😭

I think she may be Catherine from the pony club posing as a traveller. Or she’s a traveller posing as Catherine from the pony club. Either way she does have some knowledge of horses/ponies
And she really needs us to know that she has fallen on hard times, from the lofty heights of a 17 hand Hanoverian warmblood and a saddle of the finest leather

And she really needs us to know that she has fallen on hard times, from the lofty heights of a 17 hand Hanoverian warmblood and a saddle of the finest leather

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20221022-160606_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221022-160617_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221022-160629_Twitter.jpg

I really wish these recurrent bouts of exhaustion affected her Twitter fingers as opposed to her ability to work on the 'zine.

• Haha
I genuinely don't get the point of what she is saying? Who/what is she angry with now?
And yes isn't it a puzzle why the Telegraph don't take her up on this article suggestion 🤔

Screenshot_20221022_160031.jpg

• Haha
Maybe Jack could send her some of her excess Sophie Conran now she's doing the heckin big declutter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god she’s just SO DULL. How does she have so many followers? I bet most people have her muted. Thread after droning thread about the most mundane things made even more boring because she seems to write with thick flavourless treacle instead of words.

Reactions: 13
Why is she complaining about having access to stuff that lots of poor or homeless people around the world would kill for? Boohoo I have a roof over my head, TV / dvd player and internet. But I don’t like some of the mugs in my house!

She also seems to think well-off people don’t have broken stuff around the house. A wobbly table leg doesn’t mean you are oppressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, what's that thread? She doesn't like her mugs? She doesn't like washing up the mugs? She has some mugs she likes and some she doesn't but she doesn't use the ones she does like so that she doesn't have to buy other mugs she likes?

Riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry wtf? 😂 Did she used to be super rich or something? Cos not replacing things that don't match your current aesthetic doesn't make you poor ffs. She is *desperate* to seem so much worse off than she is.

Can't wait till she moves house and then finds 1001001 things wrong with there too.

Reactions: 8
Sorry wtf? 😂 Did she used to be super rich or something? Cos not replacing things that don't match your current aesthetic doesn't make you poor ffs. She is *desperate* to seem so much worse off than she is.

Can't wait till she moves house and then finds 1001001 things wrong with there too.
Yeah, she’s telling on herself and the area she lives in again.

I think she’s like Jack M in the way she grew up etc but I do believe she’s on fairly hard times now without a safety net (whereas Jack’s dad could have stopped it all, without question) and is very resentful of that. I don’t think she is Catherine, but I bet she went to school with her and thinks she should be Catherine.

Yes her snobbery just jumps out especially when she's boring us all rigid with her interactions with customer service people who she clearly sees as beneath her and who she thinks should bow and scrape in her presence.

Also I'm sorry but the home schooling thing reeks of privilege also. There must be some sort of family wealth she's relying on otherwise she wouldn't dare jeopardise her child's future in this way (I hope).

Yes her snobbery just jumps out especially when she's boring us all rigid with her interactions with customer service people who she clearly sees as beneath her and who she thinks should bow and scrape in her presence.

Also I'm sorry but the home schooling thing reeks of privilege also. There must be some sort of family wealth she's relying on otherwise she wouldn't dare jeopardise her child's future in this way (I hope).
My theory is still that she's struggling as much as she portrays and is absolutely terrified RN will tell the truth about what life is like at home and thus bring SS attention to them. If she has RN at home, she can control who they see and much more control what they say. If she lets them back in school, I would imagine it coming with a hefty dose of "Ok you can, but don't say X, Y or Z". Her homeschooling to me comes off as a knee-jerk reaction to what could happen NOW, she's not thought about the future or exams or a back up plan.

The younger one seems to be more favoured and have less responsibility based on age now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pulling a similar stunt with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Good Christ - again, the poor kids. You just know it’s the biggest performance ever when she has these incidents. The kids are ruined. First a patchy to non existent education- then this sorry state of affairs. Has to “crash” on the dining room floor but can still tweet.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm so cynical but all I can think is that unbound were looking for an update on the zine.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Good Christ - again, the poor kids. You just know it’s the biggest performance ever when she has these incidents. The kids are ruined. First a patchy to non existent education- then this sorry state of affairs. Has to “crash” on the dining room floor but can still tweet.
She’s such a drama lama. I’ve only had one incident where I had to lie on the floor and couldn’t get up, right at the start when I was trying to work as normal. I had to lie in a meeting room, after half an hour some other staff who were sneaking away to gossip came in, I Said I was just faint and needed to lie flat, they carried on and half an hour later, I stood up.
Occasionally I will sit on the floor, then decide to lie down, then decide to stay there for 20 mins. If I had company, I’d put myself in bed. But I don’t, so I just lie down!

Also- a crash is a period of time, such as weeks and months. Not a few hours or a day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s such a drama lama. I’ve only had one incident where I had to lie on the floor and couldn’t get up, right at the start when I was trying to work as normal. I had to lie in a meeting room, after half an hour some other staff who were sneaking away to gossip came in, I Said I was just faint and needed to lie flat, they carried on and half an hour later, I stood up.
Occasionally I will sit on the floor, then decide to lie down, then decide to stay there for 20 mins. If I had company, I’d put myself in bed. But I don’t, so I just lie down!

Also- a crash is a period of time, such as weeks and months. Not a few hours or a day.
Hotes, henceforth you will be known as our ME reporter on the ground.

Update:
Screenshot_20221024_121713.jpg
Screenshot_20221024_121742.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.