Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read the thread a few time and it's probably her writing style but I don't understand what was so embarrassing?

Reactions: 8
I've read the thread a few time and it's probably her writing style but I don't understand what was so embarrassing?
Same here 😂
A man took a chair and said 'we need the space'. It read to me like he was removing it to give her wheelchair space 🤷‍♀️
But as you say she clutters up her tweets with such repetitive drivel it is hard to tease out any meaning or point to them tbh.

Reactions: 11
Same here 😂
A man took a chair and said 'we need the space'. It read to me like he was removing it to give her wheelchair space 🤷‍♀️
But as you say she clutters up her tweets with such repetitive drivel it is hard to tease out any meaning or point to them tbh.
I read it again and saw this reply of hers. Seems like she doesn't really know either. In all her tweets she seem ultra paranoid that the world hates her and is out to get her.

Eta it doesn't sound like the space she was taking up, it seems like he didn't realise there were going to be more than two person at the table and so (perhaps misguidedly) moved a chair so that RSM or the kid (potentially) didn't need to do it themselves.

Attachments

She is a very self entitled Karen, isn’t she. And it’s hardly a big Wagatha Christie reveal, is it.

Yet again though, her threads mithering over freezing over 50p of gas, the extra premium paid at the corner shop, or £2 for a pack of knickers from the supermarket is absolutely exposed for the nonsense it is when she is blasting an absolute minimum of a tenner for three averages priced drinks (nearer £20 if cakes are involved). Which - caveat! - she can spend as she wishes but shouldn’t plead beggary whilst feeding the Costa dragon her hard earned benefits.

Reactions: 15
I absolutely believe he was making space FOR HER. Being accommodating. She’s deliberately misheard to make a drama.

Reactions: 16
I absolutely believe he was making space FOR HER. Being accommodating. She’s deliberately misheard to make a drama.
I can understand it being annoying if someone moved a chair you were intending to use but I'm not sure it warrants a 10+ tweet thread and a demand for more free vouchers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not the wheelchair that makes her unwelcome, it’s her personality!

I’ve been teaching secondary for 25 years and I couldn’t home school, my maths and science aren’t good enough- too long since I did my own GCSEs. In school kids get access to equipment for DT, team sports, musical tuition, pastoral care, free school meals. It’s expensive to home school in a way that would be equal to or better than sending the young person to school. I’ve met many homeschooled kids over the years who have returned to school and they have had academic gaps but the main issue is that 100% of them lacked social skills and the ability to work with other kids. Think only child syndrome x1000

Reactions: 15
off topic but she's in the same sphere as RSM and has been brought up in previous threads so thought I'd ask if anyone knows of wolfnsunflowers/ marmite mama/ bexbites. she is so similar to both RSM and jack monroe, weird parenting ideas and constantly claiming poverty while spending hundreds a month on tattoos and fancy restaurants. she has raised over 6k in kickstarter funds for a recipe book that was due out in spring that has never materialised, and is not updating backers. would anyone be interested in a thread because she is scamming people and it's not right.

Reactions: 6
off topic but she's in the same sphere as RSM and has been brought up in previous threads so thought I'd ask if anyone knows of wolfnsunflowers/ marmite mama/ bexbites. she is so similar to both RSM and jack monroe, weird parenting ideas and constantly claiming poverty while spending hundreds a month on tattoos and fancy restaurants. she has raised over 6k in kickstarter funds for a recipe book that was due out in spring that has never materialised, and is not updating backers. would anyone be interested in a thread because she is scamming people and it's not right.
Yes I noticed her from interacting with RSM and JM. The kickstarter book has been pretty much abandoned, despite raising almost £6000. Right after she withdrew those funds she paid for a £400 tattoo.

She has been on Sky news at least once, talking about poverty, that she can’t afford to heat her house, how she has to work 3 jobs (she worked 6 hours a week for one of these jobs, she doesn’t work at all anymore). Meanwhile she eats out several times per week, pays for big tattoos, gets her nails and lashes done every month. She went to a very expensive restaurant in a different city recently, it must have cost £100 for the meal.

I’m not saying poor people shouldn’t have little treats, but she treats herself CONSTANTLY. She pays for donuts to be delivered to her house LOL. Just go to Greggs? Buying yourself a coffee from Starbucks every now and then is a treat, being able to spend £100s per month on beauty treatments and eating out is NOT poverty.

Her poor son is only 6 years old and she tweets about him telling mummy they can’t afford to heat the house. STOP PAYING FOR NAILS AND LASHES!! Give your son a warm home! She sends him to school with pink nails and pigtails and refers to him as “they”. She tweets about him getting up and making himself breakfast and lunch alone because she wants a lie in. I feel so sorry for him.

God I could go on forever about her. Can we make a thread about her?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
God I could go on forever about her. Can we make a thread about her?!
haha thank god someone else has noticed!! ive made one now (and used your post for the first post because its great!

Reactions: 6
I'm interested to know what her ideal resolution is for what seems to be an employee inconveniently moving a chair. Free drinks for the rest of her life? Her local shop is shut down to save the shame of her incessantly tweeting them? She gets hired as a sort of disabilities consulatant? Beyond free drinks and cake, I don't see what more they can offer?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm interested to know what her ideal resolution is for what seems to be an employee inconveniently moving a chair. Free drinks for the rest of her life? Her local shop is shut down to save the shame of her incessantly tweeting them? She gets hired as a sort of disabilities consulatant? Beyond free drinks and cake, I don't see what more they can offer?
Looks like she us trying to bring down Costa 😂

Screenshot_20221008_173539.jpg

• Haha
Screenshot_20221008-200430_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221008-200444_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221008-200406_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221008-200415_Twitter.jpg

She truly never feels alive unless she's bullying some poor underpaid customer service rep on social media.

Still, at least Utilita Energy can breathe for a while now they're out of the firing line for the first time in six months.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Still, at least Utilita Energy can breathe for a while now they're out of the firing line for the first time in six months.
I was just thinking that the poor Utilita Twitter person she kept getting into it with has probably ordered themselves a celebratory costa now her attention is on them 😄

• Haha
Maybe her next project will be an anthology of fiery diatribes written by people* who've experienced poor customer service.

*RoadsideMum

• Haha
I genuinely hope CCTV has exposed her nonsense, and the goodwill gesture is just a feeble minded attempt to shut her up. As someone who has worked in front line hospitality for years, on and off, as well as, you know, being a normal human and using hospitality venues as a paying customer, I have never ever witnessed discrimination in the way RSM pretends happens oh so regularly. If anything, I mainly see and approve of people going above and beyond.

I appreciate no one could keep up with various threads here and still have a life of sorts but as an FYI - many here are aware of the “other” grifter and she is regularly referred here as the minor grifter.

As she has less than 10k followers and no blue tick though (and definitely has posted both here and in Jacks thread slagging them both off) - I am not sure how long a thread for her will last?

Her screenshot of the Costa DMs has a whole seven likes.

Can you imagine embarrassing yourself and your kids like this for seven likes?

Natalie and her colleagues must be quaking in their boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There isn't a Costa Coffee near me but I will go out of my way to patronise them for the rest of my life if they tell RSM to piss off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.