Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've paid for a copy of this book. Months ago, when I was financially better off than I am now. Also before my eyes We're opened about her and Jack. I feel a right idiot now. For once looking upto these 2, but really they are looking down on me/other people and laughing at us for.
Please don’t feel anything other than relief you have a kindness and a sense of justice and fairness that these people thrive upon. We are (almost) all here (and on jacks thread) because we share the same sense of support and love for helping people either get a leg up or be heard - which can easily be taken advantage of when you are a casual browser of social media!

I paid into Jacks crowdfunding and was a vocal supporter of her. Prior to my eyes opening, I may well have rushed to support this project too because the idea is sound. It’s the instigator and the lack of delivery that is not.

Like has already been said - people here and over in the Queen Grifter thread, we are kind, generous and funny fraus (and herrs) - well, in the main. I can only hope to be as witty and clever as lots of fraus here! And at least you have been cured of temptation to spend on other people until you have fully vetted their suitability! So there is a small comfort to be had there too. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, Dragon, but surely they'd google their new potential mouthpiece and assess overall suitability?

Reactions: 4
Yes, Dragon, but surely they'd google their new potential mouthpiece and assess overall suitability?

Hopefully. But, as I said slightly further up, she does have the advantage of actually having experience of feeding a family, so might still be enough (especially as she also has a nice, middleclass white accent, apparently).

Reactions: 6
I think this is what frustrates me about RSM, under all the bizzare stories fantasies, she does actually seem to know her stuff on feeding families on a low budget and she makes some decent points about ME related topics but they’re buried under her insane rants and attacking people.

While JM clearly knows nothing whatsoever so her stuff being buried isn’t really a loss.

Reactions: 13
That picture is going in my 'RSM is Vonny' folder.
There was a picture used of Jack writing for the adverzine Breakdown nonsense that Hattie Gladwell is involved with (the one Jack said she could toss off a column for in 20 minutes but never bothered). The picture reminds me of that. “Look at me all serious with my writing skillz.”

• Haha
Been a big “let’s help an anonymous stranger out” beg tonight involving CashApp referrals. It’s quite something to behold. Not only do we have no idea who RSM is, we are not party to where the referral cash is going to “help out”. And yet still, they click through.

Breathtaking really. Obvs not on Jacks level yet - some way to go there yet…but I suppose the apprentices have to work up their follower numbers first. Wonder if it was a broken microwave that matches the rest of the kitchen 👀

Reactions: 7
Been a big “let’s help an anonymous stranger out” beg tonight involving CashApp referrals. It’s quite something to behold. Not only do we have no idea who RSM is, we are not party to where the referral cash is going to “help out”. And yet still, they click through.

Breathtaking really. Obvs not on Jacks level yet - some way to go there yet…but I suppose the apprentices have to work up their follower numbers first. Wonder if it was a broken microwave that matches the rest of the kitchen 👀
I thought it was pretty bold of her, the day after the Jack monroe drama

Reactions: 5

It was for a washing machine, apparently.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Incredible!

@anon12300 - haven’t seen you around for a while.

On an entirely different but related note - I believe a new microwave can be had from Asda for approximately the same price of a decent set of acrylic nail gels (a monthly treat for some).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Newbie here- well shy lurker I guess! Keep meaning to break the seal and say Hi! I found tattle because of one of the ‘triad’ of grifters (queen, rsm, and junior/wannabe) moaning about it on twitter! Ironic that if they didn’t publicly moan about it that I would never have known tattle existed.

I’m new so maybe I don’t quite understand things yet, but some of you are looking for the best place to buy a microwave?. I will take a look, but I bought a new one last week for about £40, unfortunately it meant I had to give up my night out to afford it 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi @Dizzymuffin . I'm in Oz, so I get to say hi first in the time zones!

I think everyone is talking about the jr grifter's microwave, and as she reads here I'm sure the info will be happily received LOL.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.