Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke of that woman was disgusting! I was actually surprised.

But, look, someone needs to step up to the food budget arena, so I guess it's all okay, then.

What a waste of time. Edit the zine

Screenshot_20220802-111207_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
I can’t get my head round this post. There could be no such thing as an abortion in ACTIVE LABOUR. Any action to save the mother would be an emergency c-section or possibly induction. The baby may or may not survive, but it would be a still birth in that case. Granted it’s a nonsense image she’s replying to. But she’s not adding any clarity.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Medical RSM is as bone headed and offensive as her every other incarnation and should pipe down and edit the zine.

Reactions: 9
Ah yes - RSM seeing a gap in the poverty food menu market and she goes for it. Bit more than your good buddy’s £20 a week for three plus leftovers for the freezer mind!

Still - a pointless “here is my weeks shopping” list does actually highlight that you need cleaning stuff and bog roll (unlikes Jacks fantasy shopping lists). And with two girls at just the right age, she will soon be spending some serious money on sanitary products too - something else Jack pretends not to need.

Anyway - I echo Wooh - stop procrastinating and crack on with paying your contributors their meagre cut of the Unbound hoard, you old Smaug-like horror. Because at this rate, the minor grifter AND Jack will have their new books out before you.

Reactions: 7
New profile pic: RM's a writer, serious zine work at hand. No more hamstering around
Screenshot_20220802-212832_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I haven’t seen her mention it. Apart from her not so subtle attempt to show that she could be the new Jack with her online AsDa order.
if I were Louisa I wouldn't want to be the new Jack because it ain't going well for the old one!

• Heart
Let's face it, for all her internet dickery, RM clearly knows how to feed herself and a family.

So she's already more qualified than JM.

Reactions: 19
If she comes back and shows us an x-ray with 46 bones we'll know for sure!
Sideboard Sir/ma’am, I literally fell i here by accident from the JM threads, helpos, this is all taking up 10000000 hours an hour. Is there really one so dark as (gulp, send cashos), JM? How do you keep up dear heart ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sideboard Sir/ma’am, I literally fell i here by accident from the JM threads, helpos, this is all taking up 10000000 hours an hour. Is there really one so dark as (gulp, send cashos), JM? How do you keep up dear heart ? X
Thankfully this one moves much more slowly, and to be fair, the Jack thread hasn’t been a new thread a day for a while either!

I meant to share the screen grabs of the “Gobby Neighbour vs Naughty Teenager” but have only just remembered. Here’s the finale - “he carries blades…”!

Also - pay people their worth, that’s surely one of your bleeping tenets in life? Or dig around Google and food labels and do your own dirty work, or….you could just edit the zine and pay the poor people their promised money.

Finally - we don’t give a tit if your kid buys a new fish - it’s hardly a grands worth of goldendoodle, is it. And we know you barely have any REAL trolls and mean here.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Thankfully this one moves much more slowly, and to be fair, the Jack thread hasn’t been a new thread a day for a while either!

I meant to share the screen grabs of the “Gobby Neighbour vs Naughty Teenager” but have only just remembered. Here’s the finale - “he carries blades…”!

Also - pay people their worth, that’s surely one of your bleeping tenets in life? Or dig around Google and food labels and do your own dirty work, or….you could just edit the zine and pay the poor people their promised money.

Finally - we don’t give a tit if your kid buys a new fish - it’s hardly a grands worth of goldendoodle, is it. And we know you barely have any REAL trolls and mean here.
On another thread I follow someone posted like "wow! I've been away for a couple of days and come back to 13 pages!! Something crazy must have happened."

Meanwhile we're trying to keep up with the Jack threads advancing by 13 pages every few hours 😂
Screenshot_20220803-235717_Gallery.jpg

Can confirm @TankGirl the Roadside Mum threads move much slower, but also that she makes Jack look like a Care Bear in comparison.

If Jack is a keyboard warrior, RSM is a field of keyboard landmines that other Twitter users have to carefully navigate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On another thread I follow someone posted like "wow! I've been away for a couple of days and come back to 13 pages!! Something crazy must have happened."

Meanwhile we're trying to keep up with the Jack threads advancing by 13 pages every few hours 😂
View attachment 1470381

Can confirm @TankGirl the Roadside Mum threads move much slower, but also that she makes Jack look like a Care Bear in comparison.

If Jack is a keyboard warrior, RSM is a field of keyboard landmines that other Twitter users have to carefully navigate
Totally agree. RSM makes me feel fondly towards our tender grifter which is no mean feat.

No ifs, no buts, Unbound should quietly refund and dump this project asap - along with sending out the £250 to the people told they were shortlisted,(who HAD TO BE POOR to even qualify for entering) as soon as possible. Take it out of Hattie Gladwells money if you have to - because that’s another book going nowhere.

Utterly shameful behaviour from all involved.

I've paid for a copy of this book. Months ago, when I was financially better off than I am now. Also before my eyes We're opened about her and Jack. I feel a right idiot now. For once looking upto these 2, but really they are looking down on me/other people and laughing at us for.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Was this in the run up to Jack's biggest ever grift? Any comment from Louisia on that BTW?
No comment from RSM, but my amused speculation is that what she's not saying speaks clearly

Screenshot_20220804-213804_Chrome.jpg

@alphaspagbol snap!

I've paid for a copy of this book. Months ago, when I was financially better off than I am now. Also before my eyes We're opened about her and Jack. I feel a right idiot now. For once looking upto these 2, but really they are looking down on me/other people and laughing at us for.
Ah, I'm sorry, @Crisplover. Have a laugh *with* us instead x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry @Crisplover I think I can safely say that the contempt these grifters show to their good faith funders are what drives people to post here. I really hope you and everyone else who paid either gets the book promptly or else your money back.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.