Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, thanks. I was never going to sy anything remotely personal here, but sometimes it's good to acknowledge. Wouldn't want RM to accuse me of being a paid bot.

It also explains my odd hours of Tattling. It's better to just get up out of bed and do some extremely crap painting (and good Tattling)
I am reliably up at 4am so you can rest assured a fellow bot is around. I lose my mind when tattle update at 5am. How DARE they.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have occasional insomnia I know it’s bad when the down under and Dubai lot are on!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Waves from my perpetual insomnia, it’s when I end up straying into reading threads about people I’ve never heard of.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Wooh my dad died suddenly this year and I couldn’t travel home. I was on tattle a lot while I processed everything. ♥ To you and all the tattlers for being here and mean around the clock. (I bet you know that tattle turns off every day at 8am UAE time, it resets or something- I always lose my place).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@waffle maker, my deep condolences for your loss, too. To not be able to be there, devastating.

So much grief to consider and care about. From a stranger, my thoughts are with us all

To lighten, or reTattle, the mood, let me say: send me your Amazon wishlist, or there will be extended consequences! X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I confirm I'll be back Roadside Mum and her chums. I'm sure I'm not alone saying we're just waiting for the cover up donations to finish, and the self-gifting to recommence

It's nice to take a break from her Twitter bile and its lows. I was quite in the material. The kinder, simpler days of the yacht club seem long ago

Tip of the day: I've set up a private Twitter list where the feeds of all the scammers are available. There's no way I want them clogging my sane news and leftie real Twitter by following them (yuk). It also means I don't have to search for them, which always feels like invoking a werewolf

Imagine if my child had lots of lovely new gifts and I said, "oh, darling, that's lovely" and they said, "yes I scrounge for it on twitter where I have an Amazon list with my address on it, and people send me things when I make up bullshit." Just before I fainted with shame, I'd DELETE THEIR ACCOUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking she had been fairly quiet this past few weeks - what with the longest maybe COVID illness in years - combined with keeping her head down whilst we dissect her past nonsense but it seems yesterday was a good day .... back to normal with povvo crumb dropping “No - I don’t want to have your cast offs, have you not seen the Cashapp link in my profile” would have been a more honest response.

Also - the scrounger that can’t possibly pay for her own DBS so she can earn money legitimately can add multipacks of pyjamas to yesterday’s shopping list already mentioned (I have squigged her but you guys know who she is).

And she is still a nasty, unwarranted aggressive twit too. So, almost back to normal. Wonder what RSM and the junior trainee scrounger think of our Jack rocking up at the Tory love fest yesterday, whilst they are resorting to begging online to cover their bills.
“Call yourself a parent, when you don’t know of the existence of the George at Asda multipack pyjama sets?

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder why the naughty one is so naughty, could it be anything to do with the overt favouritism exhibited to the "cute, non-annoying" child?

Reactions: 15
My spider senses have been tingling since the first time i became aware of RSM. I honestly think there is every chance that this entire situation doesn’t exist and it’s just one massive grift. These people are talented at it and it feels like almost second nature to them; there’s just something off about the rate of utter shite that seems to flow out and the oddly specific but non revealing info offered. I may be a cynic but it just reeeks to me. Not sure wether it’s simple attention seeking, an effort to seek financial gain or a combo but i would put my life on it that most of what we are seeing is fabricated. Even the big billy bollocks teacher school enemy hero bullshit i just don’t buy it at all. argh! Anyone else having these feelings?

eta i’m usually lurking on the jack thread but had to stop looking as much as it was genuinely affecting my MH, but i cannot help but comment on this as it stanksss! (love u canal, so nice to see the same faces over here as i feel a lot of us are on the same page)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There is something about the level of aggression, demand and tone of most of the tweets too. I can’t speak of all or any of the people in similar situations she describes herself to be in, but the hostility is unbelievable and it seems most people just genuinely want to help too.
The defensive answers and aggression are probs the most telling thing to me.
Also just a general side note, when did it just become socially acceptable to chuck out your details and hope people send you money/gifts. like come on man we don’t even really know who this person is. i hate it.

Reactions: 18
Also just a general side note, when did it just become socially acceptable to chuck out your details and hope people send you money/gifts. like come on man we don’t even really know who this person is. i hate it.
It is wierd when you think about it. Weirder even than Jack. RSM is completely anonymous. We actually know nothing about 'her' is a solid fact. Yet 'she' begs for money and people send it. It could be literally anyone/organisation. How barmy is that?
You wouldn't give money to a stranger who randomly rang you or messaged you telling you they needed a new door or pyjamas. Especially when actually offered the actual items asked for they are refused - 'just send money'. :unsure:

Reactions: 16
It is wierd when you think about it. Weirder even than Jack. RSM is completely anonymous. We actually know nothing about 'her' is a solid fact. Yet 'she' begs for money and people send it. It could be literally anyone/organisation. How barmy is that?
You wouldn't give money to a stranger who randomly rang you or messaged you telling you they needed a new door or pyjamas. Especially when actually offered the actual items asked for they are refused - 'just send money'. :unsure:
I observe that, in a crisis, people appreciate being given clear instructions on what to do and context as to why. People respond well to a one-task direction: "please call an ambulance", "please give me your scarf so I can stem the bleeding". "Are you worried about climate change? Sign this specific petition". "Donate to this foodbank".

RSM provides that service (telling people what to do) and has monetised it: "despite my keyboard activism I'm very poor because this has been done to me, now you can channel your enjoyment of the intangible services I provide and donate to me"

Reactions: 10
It’s literal begging. If she was doing it on the street she would get moved on.
She is sitting in the twitter timeline sadfishing with her McDonald’s cup in her hand going rattle rattle

Reactions: 11
CW about DV

The ones in which Roadside Mum explains why her twitter account is private/anonymous, and we get to say hi again to Ken!

Either GRT (confirmed small t traveller in her case) or an abuser

I'm definitely saying that my opinion is that it's not a coincidence the details about the man she needs to stay away from are given immediately after 30 July, '21 news about Ms Apsana Begum re coercive DV

Screenshot_20211011-111817_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-111930_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-111617_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-111545_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-111654_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-103404_Chrome.jpg
additional!
Screenshot_20211011-115110_Chrome.jpg

Who stole Roadside Mum's career?

Screenshot_20211011-104225_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104204_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104119_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104927_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104638_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-103606_Chrome.jpg

Who stole Roadside Mum's career?

Screenshot_20211011-104225_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104204_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104119_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104927_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-104638_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-103606_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.