Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only sort of. It's cloudy! There's different tentacles of the story

I think I'll recommend a search "Morrisons (from:roadsidemum)" so you enjoy it uncut

I actually tried to find a coherent stream, but couldn't! But I confirm it ended on SEND ME A GIFT VOUCHER

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a reminder that Roadside Mum "passes" as white/as an average settled person, as stated by Roadside Mum herself. Seems important to her (both in itself and re her anonymity*) so I want to confirm we know 😁

* anonymity is also due to narc DV
Ooh, ooh I can help you out here RSM! You 'pass' because going to live in a caravan doesn't change your ethnicity, or any of the characteristics that go with it. Worry not your "ethnic majority" little head any longer my dear! You're welcome 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I still maintain in the morrisons thing she fired the first shots hence the reaction she got, and it wasn’t because she’s a traveller (small t) but because she was being a lairy Idiot (big I)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You just know she’s absolutely desperate for a confrontation at all times. She sounds very aggressive and completely unwilling to discuss anything reasonably.

This whole “something TERRIBLE happened to me today, it’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS but I expect to be FULLY COMPENSATED” is bleeping bizzare.

Screeching and kicking off at overworked underpaid staff, at the height of the pandemic is absolutely nothing to be proud of.
I know we don’t know the circumstances (because they are conveniently kept from us) but the scenario she describes is wild. I highly doubt any member of staff would just go in at a customer completely unprovoked, with that many witnesses around. Just do not believe it one bit.

Only sort of. It's cloudy! There's different tentacles of the story

I think I'll recommend a search "Morrisons (from:roadsidemum)" so you enjoy it uncut

I actually tried to find a coherent stream, but couldn't! But I confirm it ended on SEND ME A GIFT VOUCHER

Reactions: 18
I guess if you go into a large supermarket hoping for a Gift Voucher, it makes sense to start a fire. Or something!

"Oi! What are you looking at? Are you looking at moi? I said, are you looking at moi?!" (etc) [Drops to ground holding knee]. He shot me! Did you see that?! Give me a gift voucher - a large one - then DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!"

That's what I do, anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Hello, yes is that the police? I’d like to report a horrendous crime.”
“Ok, tell us what happened.”
“Well i’m not giving you EXACT details, but it was something AWFUL. So awful i’m about to do a massive twitter thread on it.
tit hun, sounds terrible. can you give us your address?”
“WHAT, is that some kind of bleeping joke?
I may pass as white, living in a house but i’m actually white living in a VAN. I shall not tell you where I am because people set vans on fire all the time. It is RUDE of you to ask, so duck off. My birthday is next week and my oven, toaster, kettle and tv just broke. I am partial to a very specific brand of gin. Here’s the link to my paypal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She must have the van still, she talked about getting back in the van when covid was over and she was better. She seems to be under the deluded impression that you can just get better from M.E. which you just can't.

Reactions: 6
She must have the van still, she talked about getting back in the van when covid was over and she was better. She seems to be under the deluded impression that you can just get better from M.E. which you just can't.
Agreed. The clue is in the name… chronic. But also interesting that she’s claiming poverty while sitting on a hefty chunk of automobile real estate.

Reactions: 5
You just know she’s absolutely desperate for a confrontation at all times. She sounds very aggressive and completely unwilling to discuss anything reasonably.

This whole “something TERRIBLE happened to me today, it’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS but I expect to be FULLY COMPENSATED” is bleeping bizzare.

Screeching and kicking off at overworked underpaid staff, at the height of the pandemic is absolutely nothing to be proud of.
I know we don’t know the circumstances (because they are conveniently kept from us) but the scenario she describes is wild. I highly doubt any member of staff would just go in at a customer completely unprovoked, with that many witnesses around. Just do not believe it one bit.
It's the abusive sexually bit I find oddest... even if you do the mental gymnastics required to believe the rest of it, that's just not something that people would say, the wording of it is so... weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Let's have a lighter moment of RM-wtf-ery
Does she finish anything she claims to start?! Also L5 is what, second year of university? Study at that level isn’t cheap and you usually need previous study or experience first.

Reactions: 11
She’s full of tit, just like monroe. Delusions of grandeur off the scale.
Hide genuine contempt for their kids behind sarky “Lolz just have a dry sense of humour your boring bastards!”
Vague and ever changing origin stories.
Wildly veering from sadfishing, to raging anger.
Any good deed only completed if there are thousands of eyes watching for max ego strokes.
Two cheeks of the same arse.

I shall literally DIE on this hill. (here’s me cashapp link)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
While this is true it is variable in nature. I've had it for over a decade and it has varied between not being able to stand for 30 seconds at a time to working full time and just resting in the evenings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok so she is in the top 2% of of GCSE (how does she know this? Do they write you a letter?) but has never been able to complete a course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.