Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I present to you a DHOTY thread in which RSM calls a child a Nazi while her praising her own child for behaving like a manipulative bellend. The screenshots are under a spoiler for size. If you can guess the search term I used for this I will be truly amazed as it turned up a squiggle's response from which I found the whole thread. I'll give you a clue: it's known for eating hoses
Hahaaaa it reads like an episode of Hogan's Heroes. What a head.

whisper: I dislike the imaginary smirking character of LO. She's like Alice-Miranda on acid

Now, I'd love to know the search word, please. Is it "puppy"? (Lame guess!)

Shower, continued

By way of final comment and adopting a comment style from previous thread: I'm not saying she's relishing the lasciviously ghoulish tales in her community service retelling of women's stories of male violence, but I'm not saying she's not

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
There can’t be any way that RSM doesn’t know about these threads. I’m v intrigued to know what she thinks of them.

Reactions: 10
⬆ You know when someone doesnt like you, so they don't say happy birthday, and all day at work everyone else is saying happy birthday, and you know it's killing them to not say happy birthday? Like, it would take way less effort just to say it

That's Roadside Dodgy Mum with these threads

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The “Share with me, your terrible stories...” and “my DMs are open for you” is straight outta Jacks playbook, isn’t it.

It’s been a very grim week and I am honestly struggling to see what she is bringing to the table with her performative shite. Of course, I feel awful for the poor women that have shared the stories but disgusted at the ghoulish way RSM has jumped on another bandwagon. And also sad that those women feel she is some sort of knight in shining armour helping the situation. Still, when you have a vague, “poor ol’ me” begging tweet pinned, and Christmas looms, I suppose any traffic is good traffic.
There can’t be any way that RSM doesn’t know about these threads. I’m v intrigued to know what she thinks of them.
Of course she 100% knows - just last night MM was asking about the ownership of Tattle...they are thick as literal thieves so if MM knows, and Jack knows and Hattie definitely knew, before ducking out of Twitter, then you can bet your house RSM catches up here on the regular. I too, would be interested to hear what the sweary, ranty malingerer has to say about us. She is definitely clever enough to not give us oxygen though. Her “lobbying” platform is all she has.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know who MM is
A very minor character that wishes she was more important than she actually is. Frequently interacts with RSM and also has a Patreon as well as every other means of asking for money from strangers on the internet, all handily set up in a LinkTree link from her Twitter handle. I have squigged but if you spend any time on RSMs Twitter, you have seen her. Very much following the playbook of Jack Monroe. To the point of currently writing her crowd funding proposal for a cook book with Unbound (a la Hattie)

Birds of a bleeping feather, in other words.

By the way - I only just noticed that the cashapp link is back? Not sure for how long it’s been there. Contrary to popular grifter belief, this is very much not my full time job and I am only drifting in and out so don’t see her profile every day!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
When did people lose all pride? I just can’t comprehend the brass neck of these people to constantly hint and fish for money, from people who are probably worse off than them (Jack Monroe I’m looking right at you).
I volunteered in a food bank as a student and I remember how embarrassed and ashamed a lot of the service users were, it was really hard for them to ask for anything.
The foodbank would help with signposting to other support agencies and had a couple of computers to help with job/benefit applications. Most people were desperate to lift themselves out of the position they were in and were generally so proactive about things. We used to offer a hot meal on Fridays and it developed such a lovely sense of community. Many of the people volunteering had used food-banks previously and so wanted to give back and support others in the same boat.

RSM and Jack just sit and moan and hold out their hands while blaming others for their circumstance.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I like the assumption we’re women plus no mention of highlighting dubious grifting techniques or inconsistencies in stories designed to elicit donations

I’m sure some of the posts are very unfair but it is of note that since a certain JM started to feature here they’ve reined their neck in on the Twitter I’m poor send me your winter fuel allowance so I can buy butter

Reactions: 16
⬆ I guess it saves time, instead of people having to DM for the ko-fi link. I understand the Naughty Little kiddos both have birthdays in October. Maybe an Amazon wishlist would be helpful, too

Looking forward to seeing the birthday Barbie, RM!

When did people lose all pride? I just can’t comprehend the brass neck of these people to constantly hint and fish for money
I saw someone on twitter asking for £300 to pay off a wedding that didn't go ahead, and on another occasion same person tweeted they'd paid for three weddings and were yet to walk down the aisle. I was, like, oh yes, interesting, tell us more

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A very minor character that wishes she was more important than she actually is. Frequently interacts with RSM and also has a Patreon as well as every other means of asking for money from strangers on the internet, all handily set up in a LinkTree link from her Twitter handle. I have squigged but if you spend any time on RSMs Twitter, you have seen her. Very much following the playbook of Jack Monroe. To the point of currently writing her crowd funding proposal for a cook book with Unbound (a la Hattie)

Birds of a bleeping feather, in other words.

By the way - I only just noticed that the cashapp link is back? Not sure for how long it’s been there. Contrary to popular grifter belief, this is very much not my full time job and I am only drifting in and out so don’t see her profile every day!
The aforementioned has been successful in begging for money this very morning. These people make me sick they really do. No wonder they're constantly scrabbling around trying to get Tattle shut down, it's the only place where their shameful behaviour is highlighted 😡

Reactions: 14
The “Share with me, your terrible stories...” and “my DMs are open for you” is straight outta Jacks playbook, isn’t it.

It’s been a very grim week and I am honestly struggling to see what she is bringing to the table with her performative shite. Of course, I feel awful for the poor women that have shared the stories but disgusted at the ghoulish way RSM has jumped on another bandwagon. And also sad that those women feel she is some sort of knight in shining armour helping the situation. Still, when you have a vague, “poor ol’ me” begging tweet pinned, and Christmas looms, I suppose any traffic is good traffic.
Of course she 100% knows - just last night MM was asking about the ownership of Tattle...they are thick as literal thieves so if MM knows, and Jack knows and Hattie definitely knew, before ducking out of Twitter, then you can bet your house RSM catches up here on the regular. I too, would be interested to hear what the sweary, ranty malingerer has to say about us. She is definitely clever enough to not give us oxygen though. Her “lobbying” platform is all she has.
MM on that twitter thread (which was started by someone else) are doxxing a potentially innocent person as the owner of tattle. No hard evidence either. She has also been accused on twitter of cribbing recipes from BBC good food a la Jack.

RM is out and out vile, I think she will address her thread eventually, she will blow her top at some point.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not here to defend RSM or grifting but I can't see evidence of MM doxxing. She seems to have more sense than that.

I am convinced that she has been posting on the RSM and JM threads for the past month. Stopped posting myself as hard to constantly bite my tongue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The aforementioned has been successful in begging for money this very morning. These people make me sick they really do. No wonder they're constantly scrabbling around trying to get Tattle shut down, it's the only place where their shameful behaviour is highlighted 😡
LOL and the wedding cash payme tweets from 29 Oct '20 have been deleted, though apparently pinned first

Unbelievable, pass me the OJ

First rule of Tattling, don't touch the live poop, right? Let the sweet tweet receipts speak

Reactions: 15
I think she's cleverer than MM and JM and won't say a single word because she knows there are good points being made and won't want to direct people here to see them...

Reactions: 9
I think she's cleverer than MM and JM and won't say a single word because she knows there are good points being made and won't want to direct people here to see them...
gotta respectfully disagree here, I'm afraid. she comes across thick as mince. and, whenever tattle's mentioned on twitter, there's plenty of people popping up going, "omg, that site's vile, how is it allowed!!!"

well, it's allowed in the same way as twitter, facebook, reddit, insta etc... is allowed pet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Christ I wondered about RSM her tweets keep popping up on my timeline she seems very shouty just from a few tweets but what I’ve seen doesn’t even scratch the surface.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.