Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the previous thread we established that Roadside Mum is a person who is incapable of being nice to another person, unless that person is Jack Monroe. If you are not Jack Monroe, prepare to be accused of lying, being a troll or literally killing people and ultimately being told to delete your account. In current news, she may or may not have caught COVID. Despite ordering tests she's not sure so she's sitting on the fence in order to draw out the whole thing as long as possible for maximum attention. Riveting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Knowing the original search term and the fact that it's the 24th tweet in a thread makes it even more baffling, is this about potentially eating menthol shower gel? How did she even get to 24 tweets about it? Are any of them telling NHS 111 to delete their account? How old is she supposed to be? I have many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Knowing the original search term and the fact that it's the 24th tweet in a thread makes it even more baffling, is this about potentially eating menthol shower gel? How did she even get to 24 tweets about it? Are any of them telling NHS 111 to delete their account? How old is she supposed to be? I have many questions.
Poured some menthol crystals in the bath
Stung a bit, had to wash off in shower
Concocted a 24+ thread about heroic children and shivering, icy cold, blinded, frantic
Something about an uncanny ability to know the temperature of any bathroom at any time
Saga lasted 2-3 hours, or 4-8, can't tell
Sweat smells like an elf-run Christmas candy cane factory

Story perhaps foundation for Crystal and the Meth three months later on an icy cold winter night?

Definitely worth reading -_- esp if you like belching

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poured some menthol crystals in the bath
Stung a bit, had to wash off in shower
Concocted a 24+ thread about heroic children and shivering, icy cold, blinded, frantic
Something about an uncanny ability to know the temperature of any bathroom at any time
Saga lasted 2-3 hours, or 4-8, can't tell
Sweat smells like an elf-run Christmas candy cane factory

Story perhaps foundation for Crystal and the Meth three months later on an icy cold winter night?

Definitely worth reading -_- esp if you like belching
Menthol crystals sound amazing. I didn’t even know they were a thing!

Reactions: 7
Well, Flash123 mentioned on the back end of thread one that her brand new pinned tweet is such a grift.

Of course it is....now all she needs is a really good “viral” tweet to get folk flocking to the profile. Keep your eyes peeled, lads and lasses. Some serious bandwagon jumping has been had this past 48hrs but I feel something outrageous brewing in my waters.

I just hope it isn’t going to lead to another tit cook book and/or life story being crowd funded via unbound. There is/has been plenty of that tit going on in our quadrangle of grifters and scroungers already!

PS - she has finally announced a negative COVID test. Then buried the announcement with a barrage of tweets. So we will probably have even more “OMG -we all have COVID” tweet threads to look forward to in the future. Aren’t we just the luckiest.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
In the previous thread we established that Roadside Mum is a person who is incapable of being nice to another person, unless that person is Jack Monroe. If you are not Jack Monroe, prepare to be accused of lying, being a troll or literally killing people and ultimately being told to delete your account. In current news, she may or may not have caught COVID. Despite ordering tests she's not sure so she's sitting on the fence in order to draw out the whole thing as long as possible for maximum attention. Riveting.
Lmao as if the Covid Saga is still dragging out. This woman is amazing.

And by that I mean dire.

eta: I'm surprised she didn't have this all going on last year when having Covid still made you something of a local celebrity and she could have rinsed more people. Now every bugger is getting it and people are looking at it more like it's a case of the common cold, at least where I work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I present to you a DHOTY thread in which RSM calls a child a Nazi while her praising her own child for behaving like a manipulative bellend. The screenshots are under a spoiler for size. If you can guess the search term I used for this I will be truly amazed as it turned up a squiggle's response from which I found the whole thread. I'll give you a clue: it's known for eating hoses.

another rsm dhoty 1.png

another rsm dhoty 2.png

another rsm dohty 3.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I present to you a DHOTY thread in which RSM calls a child a Nazi while her praising her own child for behaving like a manipulative bellend. The screenshots are under a spoiler for size. If you can guess the search term I used for this I will be truly amazed as it turned up a squiggle's response from which I found the whole thread. I'll give you a clue: it's known for eating hoses.

What a horrible woman and I’m sure that story was quite different in reality.

Reactions: 16
What a strange character RSM is. Who wants to read that? Why does it have so many likes? Curious.

Reactions: 15
To go back to granddad being an elected tory I would imagine he was a local councillor.

I have said before I thought she was a new age traveler

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.