Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I wondered about RSM her tweets keep popping up on my timeline she seems very shouty just from a few tweets but what I’ve seen doesn’t even scratch the surface.
I don't think I've ever seen a tweet from RSM that wasn't aggressive / written in a way to maximise shock value.

Reactions: 13
The aforementioned has been successful in begging for money this very morning. These people make me sick they really do. No wonder they're constantly scrabbling around trying to get Tattle shut down, it's the only place where their shameful behaviour is highlighted 😡
I was too late to see the actual scrounge but did notice the “I've deleted my scrounge now, but thanks” message.

Utterly bleeping shameless. I would cancel my meals out/tattoos/piercings and stop wasting money on all manner of frivolous tit before I begged for work related expenses off strangers on Twitter, but that’s just me (and most other people with decency and self respect).

I seem to be a bit more annoyed than usual with them all today. I have been keeping a bit more distance between myself and the whole happy bunch of them in general this week - it’s been nice!

I am, I must admit though, a tad intrigued by the hints dropped here by seasoned professionals as to the author of the interloper messages. There is one person that I feel is definitely a bit too defensive of our scroungers. But I think that person must be an absolute back stabbing, double crossing witch of the highest order if it is MM - unless RSM has given her express permission to be a cow in return for ingratiating herself here.

It’s all a bit too Sherlock Holmes for me - and I don’t care enough either, to be honest. But, I might mute the person I am thinking of, on principle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Right, classroom, over the next couple of days we're going to look at the importance of education, resources for learning and ICT. We'll also touch on the importance of a diverse range of teachers, and the continuity of good schooling - at home and in the school environment

Episode 1: laptop/hardware resources, in date order.

Tried to put these behind a spoiler to save space. Failed. Perhaps my phone's too old. BRB just setting up an Amazon wishlist

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Right, classroom, over the next couple of days we're going to look at the importance of education, resources for learning and ICT. We'll also touch on the importance of a diverse range of teachers, and the continuity of good schooling - at home and in the school environment

Tried to put these behind a spoiler to save space. Failed. Perhaps my phone's too old. BRB just setting up an Amazon wishlist
Cheeky scamming fraudster.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She really is terrible. The anonymity thing is a huge red flag.

Reactions: 15
Episode 2: books are needed for education, and also clothes for school and vegetables. Six weeks after the laptops

Screenshot_20211004-144405_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-144509_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-144543_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-144649_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-145344_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-150212_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-150244_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-150705_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

I'm saddened to see a charity I support thanking her 🙁.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Teachers are role models
Diversity is so important

Screenshot_20211004-175658_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-171753_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-171950_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-133534_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-174353_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-174120_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-174304_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-173503_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-133600_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-133150_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not here to defend RSM or grifting but I can't see evidence of MM doxxing. She seems to have more sense than that.
No she doesn't have more sense than that, she was stupid enough to retweet it originally without even looking into it properly. Anyone involved in this doxxing, and anyone who shared the video or info, is absolute scum and I hope they are ashamed of themselves. These women's lives could be really affected (possibly ruined) by these false accusations.

I also can't believe the absolute shamelessness of JM/RSM/MM using their children to beg for money on the internet. There are so many people much worse off than them, I always wonder how they can sleep at night. It's hilarious reading comments from said people such as "I really don't like people who use their kids to profit from social media". You're all exactly the same!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t say this about many people but she is genuinely horrible, a really awful person.

She bleats about discrimination yet there she is instantly judging a teacher for the crime of being young, how does she know his background? He could be working class, disabled, a second generation immigrant… How does she know? Ugh, she’s such an insufferable knob.

Reactions: 26
No she doesn't have more sense than that, she was stupid enough to retweet it originally without even looking into it properly. Anyone involved in this doxxing, and anyone who shared the video or info, is absolute scum and I hope they are ashamed of themselves. These women's lives could be really affected (possibly ruined) by these false accusations.
I take your point. I have a lot of sympathies for MM as a young mother with ADHD, so I'm quite ready to give her the benefit of the doubt. But she should be doing her due diligence BEFORE retweeting something that can ruin lives. I feel very sorry for the woman or women targeted by what is essentially a smear campaign.

Reactions: 4
Some millennials are turning 40 this year. Sick of the term 'millennials' being bandied about to suggest juvenile morons with no life experience. I'm a millennial with over a decade of experience in my career, a child and a mortgage FFS, and I can't imagine she's more than ten years older than me (if she's not some bot or random bloke, I'm leaning towards @heretoreaditall2019's theory on that). Urgh she winds me up so much!!!

Reactions: 24
BEC comment

Which is it? £20 can only be spent once

Screenshot_20211004-194306_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-132926_Chrome.jpg

I take your point. I have a lot of sympathies for MM as a young mother with ADHD
I just checked, I have none. Any "passionate about" threads or "lobbying", or "open discussions" these people hold forth on starts and finishes with themselves: for money, for self-justification and for attention, and money

Imagine how many books/articles/ could be written if social media use was sensible. It's 10.15am in the UK on a Monday and the most productive is 44 tweets? Cry me a river

Screenshot_20211004-195359_Chrome.jpg

Separately, why do they all pick £30 as the amount that a corporation has "stolen" from them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does that social blade stat website include retweets or just organic tweets? 44 tweets is a lot considering I don't believe she's an early riser.

Reactions: 2
⬆ I don't know but assume it's all action off the account, including replies and retweets. It's the free version of social blade

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How do I send a private message to one person? (Obviously for wild secret speculations about RSM)

Reactions: 3
"I just feel so sad when people make up lies about me asking for money on Sunday morning even though I've told everyone specifically I've a year's leave pay coming in and I'm going shopping for garden loppers on Monday morning. Oh, wait. Anyway, the lies are relentless, gotta go"

- (not) RSM

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Menthol crystals sound amazing. I didn’t even know they were a thing!
My friend had a bad cold and went to Boots to get some. She couldn’t see them so asked the Assistant where they kept their Crystal Meth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.