Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unbound stuff is so strange, I can't believe people are funding it when she's not even writing it. Someone I know is also funding a book through Unbound, which I have supported. They post regular updates and despite not being fully funded have nearly written the full text. It sounds like when it does reach 100% they'll basically be going straight to print. Very, very strange to be generating funding for a book where the content is basically unknown??

This was released yesterday. I wonder if it got in the way of the tip jar being rattled...

Reactions: 2
Just caught up and see she's as delightful as ever.

If we were allowed swears in thread titles, "Google me you bleep" would be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
01B6B13D-DCEB-4795-8B26-0F48F530FDB6.jpeg

Gas lighting bully

What have YOU done to solve poverty?

Everyone is horrible apart from RSM who shows how kind she is on a regular basis.

808110AE-A607-4AB6-950C-9E724B671351.jpeg

But she is bed bound she said a few posts ago? So confusing

B54B930E-15FC-4161-925A-277FB19FB5BC.jpeg

And a nice bit of ageism there RSM 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
RSM, to cabal benefactor Vlad on the point of invading Ukraine: I think it's horrible. I think you're horrible. Blocked.

Problem solved, and then everyone clapped 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel traumatised being exposed to the snippets of her vile drama on here, @Wooh probably need residential treatment for having to read the whole twitter timeline!

there was this yesterday. now, I know I'm not the most maternal of people, but surely there's ways and means to get their clothes in the wash after 2 weeks?!

20220106_235502.jpg

20220106_235522.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s hoodie not hoody, that’s not me shading the spelling it’s me shading RSMs total boomer-ness

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.