Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it’s good if you can speak to your Mum about that kind of thing. Bit gutted if she then tweeted about it though.
If your Mum tries to tell you about it, it’s usually a sign of poor boundaries.
It’s not an amusing anecdote for the general public on any day of the week. FFS RSM do some parenting.

Reactions: 10
I guess it’s good if you can speak to your Mum about that kind of thing. Bit gutted if she then tweeted about it though.
If your Mum tries to tell you about it, it’s usually a sign of poor boundaries.
It’s not an amusing anecdote for the general public on any day of the week. FFS RSM do some parenting.
Sorry but a primary school age child shouldn’t know what a threesome is. Ffs!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How is it a scandal? The Profumo Affair it ain't

#I'm a cool mum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
True! Old Catherine at the sailing club is a woman of discernment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a great idea for a second zine! So zany

Maybe a national comic strip with all this zaniness.

12 hours
3 comments
170 likes

Everyone agrees

A zanyzine
Hilarious 😬
Possibly mildly amusing if you were there. Worth repeating? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Learn to read’ has racist undertones?! What?!

Also ‘Google me’. Who TF she think she is?

God, she’s vile.

ETA: she really shouldn’t tell people to Google her. The second result that comes up is Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Travelers never used to be big on reading, in fairness I’m seeing the young ones all on their phones these days and they mostly all have had to attend primary school, so the under thirty generation are generally literate.

Reactions: 11
‘Learn to read’ has racist undertones?! What?!

Also ‘Google me’. Who TF she think she is?

God, she’s vile.

ETA: she really shouldn’t tell people to Google her. The second result that comes up is Tattle 🤣
This is very funny

Shall we ask for "How dare you call me a Tory?" as next thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Travelers never used to be big on reading, in fairness I’m seeing the young ones all on their phones these days and they mostly all have had to attend primary school, so the under thirty generation are generally literate.
True, I know many older big T Travellers that can't read. Not sure about small t variety though...🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The unbound stuff is so strange, I can't believe people are funding it when she's not even writing it. Someone I know is also funding a book through Unbound, which I have supported. They post regular updates and despite not being fully funded have nearly written the full text. It sounds like when it does reach 100% they'll basically be going straight to print. Very, very strange to be generating funding for a book where the content is basically unknown??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.